What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Russian propaganda TV shows Syrian army in action:

Best pieces:

1:02-1:04

1:16-1:20

1:22-1:25

And simply must watch:

2:01-2:03 :rofl:

impressive spray n pray for the audience at home :lol: and a few pot shots or full auto with a AK, i doubt the enemy is within it's effective range of 400m :bad:

should have some sniper teams with Remington 700 hunting these rats down, but too busy showing off for the camera :enjoy:

Yes. He will become your Sultan soon anyway, better to be on his side sooner than later.

Great, so Allah will fulfill my wish before I die. I can't be more happy. :angel:

----------------------------------------------

Unconfirmed reports that all of Zabadani has been 'militarily' fallen to SAA/Hezbollah. Should wait for more details/confirmation tomorrow, knowing past experiences of news coming out of Syria.

Last edited:
So far there have been 3 ISIS Chemical attacks on Mare', 2 with mustard gas (from Iraq), 1 with Chlorine (today, most likely from Assad.)
Both Assad & ISIS used CW vs rebels & civilians, with hundreds of attacks from Assad and a few from ISIS. Yet barely any aimed at each other. 2 only that I can recall on Deir ez Zour.
Total civilian casualties from ISIS CW attacks have been at least 20.
Total civilian casualties from Assad CW attacks have been at least 2,000, probably more.

In other news, a Turkish soldier was killed and another injured after ISIS attacked them near Kilis. Turkish tanks responded by shelling ISIS positions on the border.

Speaking of tanks, the total number of tanks destroyed by rebels in August is 50.
6 in Aleppo; 3 in Idlib, Homs, & Dara'a; 30 (!) in Hama; 11 in Damascus & its countryside.
The majority of them (30) were destroyed during the Ghab plain battles. Keep in mind, tanks according to rebels includes Gvozdikas and Akatsiyas.

Ahrar al Sham GoPro footage of the storming of Baskhoy:

Sham Front paving roads:

Last edited:
#Vienna: Austrians Are Welcoming the Refugees
- August 31th, 2015
Summary :
About 20,000 people took to the streets of Vienna on Monday to demonstrate against ill-treatment of refugees, police said, after the bodies of 71 people were found in an abandoned truck last week.
Holding up large banners reading “Refugees welcome” and “I don’t want Europe to be a mass grave”, demonstrators of all ages rallied at the city’s Westbahnhof train station before heading down a major shopping thoroughfare. A large part of the inner city had been cordoned off for the march.

Read more at: The Guardian
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Homs: Our Valiant Assadists Have Finally Retaliated to Zionist Airstrikes
Summary :
This was found on a dead soldier's phone near Al-Rastan in Northern Homs.
The 'resistance' dance is another reason why we're envied. Such clowns are celebrating the destruction of the country while the evil Europeans are welcoming the 'Chechen' refugees.
Then they create a thread to ask "Why are you going to Europe ?".
Congrats to the 'very Islamic resistance', without your help, we wouldn't be living the worst days of our history.
May Allah keep you with Bashar, nowadays and always.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the moment, Al-Zabadani has never fallen yet and Hi-Zbalé carpet bombers are still being killed :
pizap_com14411564174521.jpg

Names: Iyad Talees, Zakariya Khaleel, Abbas Abu Kamil, Ali Aashour, Ali Mazih, Mustafa Yaseen, Muhammad Mahdi, Muhammad Baqir, Muhammad Ramzi, Muhammad Qasim, Ali Nimr, Muhammad Ni'ma, Muhammad Hani, Mahdi Mustafa, and Maytham Muhammad
Nationality: Lebanese
Allegiance: Hizbullah
Give me one single reason why U.S VP should say something like that out of nowhere about America's best friends in region. If they were U.S enemies, your word could have been true, but the most amazing thing about it is that they are closest U.S allies.
Because Turkey supports 'terrorists' (rebels) like FSA. Does this logic work when it comes to the 'resistance' ? :
#Rewind: Iraqi Hizbullah Secretary General Blames Iran and Al-Maliki
- February, 2015
In case you don't want to watch this short video, make sure you read the following (at least the text in red) :

Summary :
Wathiq Al-Battat says to the anchor :
- "Al-Maliki and Iran are responsible for what's happening in Iraq, they'll bear responsibility for every drop of blood shed."
- "Al-Maliki has handed Mosul and all the other places over to Da'ish, it's documented."
- "Al-Maliki destroyed Iraq and tried to portray himself as the chosen man of this age."

Extras :
Al-Battat speaks about what he called "the 'morality' of Al-Maliki forces" :
1. They are all under influence of drugs and alcohol, with their sh***y morals.
2. They attack women and children when they go in.
3. They destroy all the furniture in the house.
4. They take all the money they find.
5. They arrest anybody who carries a gun.
- The anchor says: "That's what the Sunnis used to say about the security forces."
- Al-Battat replies: "They were telling the truth. Everything they said was true."​
Around (02:50), although a part of the speech is censored, these words should be told by Hasan to Bashar.

Are You Ready to Accept Everything He Said ?
It's not about credibility, it's about the significance of it, a very senior official telling something like that not about U.S enemies, but U.S friends. That my friend, is not a coincidence.
I don't know why would a Hizbullah secretary-general speak that way about his allies (Al-Maliki and Iran).
Not only because Joe Biden has said, but because of what I am seeing to happen in Syria for 4 years.
Not only because Al-Battat said that, it's what we all have been seeing in Iraq for more than 12 years.
2 Ashrar al-Sham 'rebels' in Hezbollah captivity, yesterday in Zabadani.
Haven't you said that Ahrar Al-Sham are like Da'ish ? How come they smoke when you know that Da'ish never smoke and even punish smokers ?
What about that one eating marshmallows ? He isn't eating organs, is he ? As you can see, those are mere Hizbullah actors.
Here is a Hizbullah member burning the corpse of a local fighter in Al-Zabadani :
ggggggggg.jpg

Even if your photo isn't fake. This doesn't mean they are doing any favour as they are the outsiders.
Since you always seem to write long tirades and whining about innocent civilians dying here and there, I'm yet to see you post in this thread, and specifically talk about civilians being killed everyday by Saudis, talk about hypocrisy and why no one takes you seriously with any of those posts crying about civilian deaths. Talk about crocodile tears.
I never whine. There is a country where more than 70 million 'oppressed' people listen to DJ Baba Noël's Trance music, whine and torture themselves 24/7.
With regards to hypocrisy, you've been making apologies for Butcher a long time ago when no one was bombing Yemen. On top of that, you will say 'no' to Al-Battat's speech whereas you already said 'yes' to Biden's. So who is the croco-hypocrite here ?
As for 'no one is taking me seriously', I'm only making things available for those who are interested. None of my posts are meant to make you change your mind, live your life and do whatever you want as I am not interested. In fact, all those that I'm interested in their opinion are taking me seriously and I am %1000 sure of it..
He is not a colonel ....just a lieutenant as u see .....
I trusted a random Arabic translation back then but I guess the photo I posted is outdated, not a lieutenant either :
dddd.jpg

ffefef.jpg

Rank insignia of the Iranian military - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was an 'oppressed' Captain, killed while defending Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) in Latakia.
According to imperial sources, an untrained evil rat (this one) has stomped him. Who knows what will happen to the incompetent imperialists if they face a man.
Meanwhile, rebels have plenty of videos of captured Assadists, Hezbollah, Afghanis, Iranians, etc. given medical treatment, food, and water. I can post a lot but a lot of them are graphic due to wounds sustained by Assadists.
You forgot about last April in Dar'a ? When Butcher's worshipers said: The 'Syrian Arab' Army has launched an offensive...etc.
And all what we found was :
Just a bunch of Jet Li(s) who claimed to 'defend' Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) and yet they sold her for some pieces of La Vache Quirit as shown in the video. Cheese matters more than the Lost Shrine, who needs Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) ?
The most important moment in the video is :
image.jpg

Anyway, people protested against Al-Jawlani and his goats in Khan Shaykhoun (Idlib), they detained one of the activists (Uthman Al-Khani) .

Last edited:
Has there been any new serious development in Syria? It seems that for a while now, it's been stuck in a stalemate.

#Vienna: Austrians Are Welcoming the Refugees
- August 31th, 2015
Summary :
About 20,000 people took to the streets of Vienna on Monday to demonstrate against ill-treatment of refugees, police said, after the bodies of 71 people were found in an abandoned truck last week.
Holding up large banners reading “Refugees welcome” and “I don’t want Europe to be a mass grave”, demonstrators of all ages rallied at the city’s Westbahnhof train station before heading down a major shopping thoroughfare. A large part of the inner city had been cordoned off for the march.

Read more at: The Guardian
#Homs: Our Valiant Assadists Have Finally Retaliated to Zionist Airstrikes
Summary :
This was found on a dead soldier's phone near Al-Rastan in Northern Homs.
The 'resistance' dance is another reason why we're envied. Such clowns are celebrating the destruction of the country while the evil Europeans are welcoming the 'Chechen' refugees.
Then they create a thread to ask "Why are you going to Europe ?".
Congrats to the 'very Islamic resistance', without your help, we wouldn't be living the worst days of our history.
May Allah keep you with Bashar, nowadays and always.
At the moment, Al-Zabadani has never fallen yet and Hi-Zbalé carpet bombers are still being killed :
pizap_com14411564174521.jpg

Names: Iyad Talees, Zakariya Khaleel, Abbas Abu Kamil, Ali Aashour, Ali Mazih, Mustafa Yaseen, Muhammad Mahdi, Muhammad Baqir, Muhammad Ramzi, Muhammad Qasim, Ali Nimr, Muhammad Ni'ma, Muhammad Hani, Mahdi Mustafa, and Maytham Muhammad
Nationality: Lebanese
Allegiance: Hizbullah
Because Turkey supports 'terrorists' (rebels) like FSA. Does this logic work when it comes to the 'resistance' ? :
#Rewind: Iraqi Hizbullah Secretary General Blames Iran and Al-Maliki
- February, 2015
In case you don't want to watch this short video, make sure you read the following (at least the text in red) :

Summary :
Wathiq Al-Battat says to the anchor :
- "Al-Maliki and Iran are responsible for what's happening in Iraq, they'll bear responsibility for every drop of blood shed."
- "Al-Maliki has handed Mosul and all the other places over to Da'ish, it's documented."
- "Al-Maliki destroyed Iraq and tried to portray himself as the chosen man of this age."

Extras :
Al-Battat speaks about what he called "the 'morality' of Al-Maliki forces" :
1. They are all under influence of drugs and alcohol, with their sh***y morals.
2. They attack women and children when they go in.
3. They destroy all the furniture in the house.
4. They take all the money they find.
5. They arrest anybody who carries a gun.
- The anchor says: "That's what the Sunnis used to say about the security forces."
- Al-Battat replies: "They were telling the truth. Everything they said was true."​
Around (02:50), although a part of the speech is censored, these words should be told by Hasan to Bashar.

Are You Ready to Accept Everything He Said ?
I don't know why would a Hizbullah secretary-general speak that way about his allies (Al-Maliki and Iran).
Not only because Al-Battat said that, it's what we all have been seeing in Iraq for more than 12 years.
Haven't you said that Ahrar Al-Sham are like Da'ish ? How come they smoke when you know that Da'ish never smoke and even punish smokers ?
What about that one eating marshmallows ? He isn't eating organs, is he ? As you can see, those are mere Hizbullah actors.
Here is a Hizbullah member burning the corpse of a local fighter in Al-Zabadani :
ggggggggg.jpg

Even if your photo isn't fake. This doesn't mean they are doing any favour as they are the outsiders.
I never whine. There is a country where more than 70 million 'oppressed' people listen to DJ Baba Noël's Trance music, whine and torture themselves 24/7.
With regards to hypocrisy, you've been making apologies for Butcher a long time ago when no one was bombing Yemen. On top of that, you will say 'no' to Al-Battat's speech whereas you already said 'yes' to Biden's. So who is the croco-hypocrite here ?
As for 'no one is taking me seriously', I'm only making things available for those who are interested. None of my posts are meant to make you change your mind, live your life and do whatever you want as I am not interested. In fact, all those that I'm interested in their opinion are taking me seriously and I am %1000 sure of it..
I trusted a random Arabic translation back then but I guess the photo I posted is outdated, not a lieutenant either :
dddd.jpg

ffefef.jpg

Rank insignia of the Iranian military - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was an 'oppressed' Captain, killed while defending Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) in Latakia.
According to imperial sources, an untrained evil rat (this one) has stomped him. Who knows what will happen to the incompetent imperialists if they face a man.
You forgot about last April in Dar'a ? When Butcher's worshipers said: The 'Syrian Arab' Army has launched an offensive...etc.
And all what we found was :
Just a bunch of Jet Li(s) who claimed to 'defend' Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) and yet they sold her for some pieces of La Vache Quirit as shown in the video. Cheese matters more than the Lost Shrine, who needs Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) ?
The most important moment in the video is :
image.jpg

Anyway, people protested against Al-Jawlani and his goats in Khan Shaykhoun (Idlib), they detained one of the activists (Uthman Al-Khani) .

Excellent and extremely detailed post as usual sister. The farsis are unable to reply as usual. I have experience in this field.

This war could go on for decades.

I highly doubt that. In theory it could continue forever (until the end of times) but I would be very surprised if the Al-Assad regime still held power 5 years from now. The Syrian opposition will eventually win the battle as you can't beat demographics on the long run. There will come a point where regional powers and world powers will say enough is enough. Especially if Daesh increases in power or once a major terrorist attack occurs in the West. Apparently that is needed for the world powers to wake up.

If that were the case Arabs would have beaten Hebrews. Hebrews are only 5 million in the entire world.

There is nothing called "Hebrews". Secondly There are around 16 million or so Jews across the world of which over 50% have origins in the Arab world.

Nor has the Arab world (all 22 Arab countries) ever fought against Israel. If they all had ganged up on Israel in 1948 Israel would not exist today. Likewise today if all Arab armies united in order to attack Israel. Assuming that the international community would look silently at such an conflict and assuming that Israel would not use their nukes to self-destruct and take the whole region with them.

Of course all this is unrealistic but you are unfamiliar with those old wars that are not much relevant today. As relevant as Arabs from today's Hijaz creating 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history, more than any other ethnic group in the top 15.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's history and nothing more.

Also I am not sure why you are mentioning Israel out of nowhere @Superboy ?

The Al-Assad regime will eventually lose not only Damascus and most of Southern Syria (eventually) but also Hama and Homs. Leaving (potentially) only Latakia, Tartus, Jableh, Baniyas and other Alawi majority areas for the Al-Assad regime to go to. Before that even becomes an option I am sure that Al-Assad and his best buddies will fled abroad either to Russia or the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom