What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

There is nothing called "Hebrews".

Hebrew is an official language of Israel. 75% of Israelis speak Hebrew.

The Al-Assad regime will eventually lose not only Damascus and most of Southern Syria (eventually) but also Hama and Homs. Leaving (potentially) only Latakia, Tartus, Jableh, Baniyas and other Alawi majority areas for the Al-Assad regime to go to. Before that even becomes an option I am sure that Al-Assad and his best buddies will fled abroad either to Russia or the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's of Iran.

Doubt it. If Qaeda does make a foothold in Latakia governorate, Russia and Iran would deploy military to attack Qaeda and drive them out. Damascus is Assad's hometown and he is immensely popular there. Can't see Assad losing Damascus or Daraa to secular southern rebels.

Doubt it. If Qaeda does make a foothold in Latakia governorate, Russia and Iran would deploy military to attack Qaeda and drive them out. Damascus is Assad's hometown and he is immensely popular there. Can't see Assad losing Damascus or Daraa to secular southern rebels.

Oh boy, @Superboy that hurts my eyes. :crazy::sarcastic:

Russia nor Iran will send any troops excluding the advisers that they have already been sending for years.

Car bomb was in the same square that protests against Sulayman al-Assad occurred in. You're telling me that's a coincidence?

You are retarded.
Qardaha is Asshead's home town, and that is in Latakia. Assad is not popular anywhere but in Alawite majority areas.

Meanwhile, in glorious Hezbollah land:
Hezbollah official’s son arrested for selling arms to ISIS: report
@Serpentine @Madali and any other Iranian hezbollah loving trolls. What's your justification for this? SAA was claiming that he was selling weapons.

Assad was born in Damascus. His hometown is therefore Damascus. He pa was born in Qardaha.
Are you that dense?
He was born in Qardaha, his whole family was born there. If you're trying to imply that he's somehow more popular because he was born in Damascus (he wasn't,) you're still stupid.

Bashar al-Assad was born in Damascus on 11 September 1965, the second oldest son of Aniseh and Hafez al-Assad.[21]His last name in Arabic means "the lion"; Assad's peasant paternal grandfather had changed the family name from Wahsh (meaning "Savage") when acquiring minor noble status in 1927.[22] His father, born to an impoverished rural family of Alawite background, rose through the Ba'ath Party ranks to take control of the Syrian branch of the Party in the 1970 Corrective Revolution, culminating in his rise to the Syrian presidency.[23] Hafez al-Assad promoted his supporters within the Ba'ath Party, many of whom were also of Alawite background.[21][24] After the coup, Alawite strongmen were installed and Sunni, Druze and Ismaili individuals were systematically arrested and purged from the army and Ba'ath party.[25]

Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did not know that. You could not have made it up. From now on he is no longer Al-Assad but his ORIGINAL Al-Wahsh or Al-Wahshi. This is just too good. Talk about living up to your name.:omghaha:

The problem with many Arab leaderships/leaders is that uneducated peasants took the power and hijacked whole countries. That must never be repeated anywhere.

With Assad on the ropes in Syria, what’s the endgame? | The National

Syria has the ME's biggest Christian population. Russia reserves the right to use military to defend the Christians of Syria.

Syria has the ME's biggest Christian population. Russia reserves the right to use military to defend the Christians of Syria.

This has nothing to do with religion but more about the interest of Russian Federation.

Christians have been even killed in Ukraine .

@Superboy will you stop flooding this section with nonsense for once? Otherwise you will simply get banned again. Please read up on the topics that you are commenting on before writing nonsense all over the place.

Syria has indeed a large Christian Arab + Assyrian/Chaldean and Armenian minority but Egypt is by far the MENA country with the highest number of Christians. Egypt has almost 10 million Copts.

Also you are a Chinese so I don't understand your fetish for Russia. Russia has been occupying Chinese/Manchurian (traditionally) lands for centuries. Even Japanese (Ainu) lands.

Syria and Iraq are geoghraphically and strategically too important to have a decades long war.

Not only that my friend, whatever happens in those two countries is impacting all of West Asia and much of the Arab world as a whole. It' can't go on for much longer IMO.

Syria and Lebanon and Iraq lost already lot of christians.
and now even more
because of the saudi salafi ideology full of intolerance .. very sadly

the best is to keep equilibrium . hopefully when the Iraqis kick out the saudi IS soldiers , everything will be fine again.

Syria and Lebanon and Iraq lost already lot of christians.
and now even more
because of the saudi salafi ideology full of intolerance .. very sadly

the best is to keep equilibrium . hopefully when the Iraqis kick out the saudi IS soldiers , everything will be fine again.

Idiotic farsi. Islam originates from Hijaz in modern-day KSA. Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Sufism etc. Christian Arabs and Muslim Arabs (including Jewish Arabs) lived with each other in peace for 1300 years.

Before your beloved fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran took power in 1979 as well. More Christians live in KSA than in Iran (many more) and nobody bothers them.

Daesh has nothing to do with KSA.

Much of the Arab world will see peace once again when your demonic terrorist leaders are gone. The world did good in sanctioning and isolating your country.

KSA/Arab obsessed cretin.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom