What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

This was a very idiotic post. I wouldn't know where to begin if I wanted to explain to you why that is but I don't, because you are a lost cause.
or perhaps u still are not able to grasp the gist of my post.

@Umair Nawaz

I hate this forum full of uneducated murji like you. Don't teach anyone islam or you will be disgraced. With a minimum amount of knowledge on islam you wouldn't say the rubbish you said.

ISIS did fight American soldiers back when your pathetic murji government was helping to kill the afghan taliban. Just had a different name. Al Qaeda in Iraq.

If you are ignorant on matters religiously and politically please don't even bother.

You talked on conspiracy theory and all of your argument that these groups are American is a conspiracy.

The only American supported puppets I see are Pakistan, Saudi and several other modern day Pharaoh's.

All of the puppets will fall and the betrayal of the Muslims will really hurt each tyrant.

Mark my words. Allah has promised victory with jihad not secularism and democracy.

Those who compromise their religion for security from their masters and love to take them as awliya are going to be disgraced.

No the one who'll be destroyed are the kind of freaks like you. Your type is like a cancerous tumour inside Sunni Islam. I hope majority Muslim nations redeem islam by teaming up to crash your gang once and for all.

@Umair Nawaz

I hate this forum full of uneducated murji like you. Don't teach anyone islam or you will be disgraced. With a minimum amount of knowledge on islam you wouldn't say the rubbish you said.

ISIS did fight American soldiers back when your pathetic murji government was helping to kill the afghan taliban. Just had a different name. Al Qaeda in Iraq.

If you are ignorant on matters religiously and politically please don't even bother.

You talked on conspiracy theory and all of your argument that these groups are American is a conspiracy.

The only American supported puppets I see are Pakistan, Saudi and several other modern day Pharaoh's.

All of the puppets will fall and the betrayal of the Muslims will really hurt each tyrant.

Mark my words. Allah has promised victory with jihad not secularism and democracy.

Those who compromise their religion for security from their masters and love to take them as awliya are going to be disgraced.
like i said super power games, we did helped america but we r the reason why it had to leave.:azn:

Gifts to the Alawite villages in Idlib...

CMc2FHdVAAAHDq_.jpg

Ahmad al-Assir, famous Lebanese terrorist leader, was caught in Beirut Intl airport while trying to flee to Egypt under new disguise and identity. Coward rat.

11899843_392590997613425_17271347519220698_n.jpg

11896161_392590990946759_1018391986836941274_n.jpg

Negotiations on Zabadani and Fua'a and Kefarya failed because Iran insisted on transferring Sunnis to Fua'a and Kefarya and Shias to Zabadani. Obviously trying to change demographics of Syria, and trying to create a buffer for Hezbollah. Civilians in Zabadani refused and therefore Ahrar refused. In the future Zabadani will most likely fall, but it will be a Pyrrhic victory for Hezbollah, they've lost hundreds advancing the Qalamoun and the rebels just let them advance so they could drag them into Urban warfare.

Negotiations on Zabadani and Fua'a and Kefarya failed because Iran insisted on transferring Sunnis to Fua'a and Kefarya and Shias to Zabadani. Obviously trying to change demographics of Syria, and trying to create a buffer for Hezbollah. Civilians in Zabadani refused and therefore Ahrar refused. In the future Zabadani will most likely fall, but it will be a Pyrrhic victory for Hezbollah, they've lost hundreds advancing the Qalamoun and the rebels just let them advance so they could drag them into Urban warfare.
Wrong , they lost tens of thousands

There are very heavy battles between ISIS and rebels in Aleppo now. What is doing "anti ISIS Coalition"? NOTHING. Oh wait, they actually bombed rebels.

How dare you? They lost millions.

There are very heavy battles between ISIS and rebels in Aleppo now. What is doing "anti ISIS Coalition"? NOTHING. Oh wait, they actually bombed rebels.

It's great. The more they kill from each other, the better. Let them know how it feels to fight with someone that they used to cooperate with in various areas, not more than 2.5 years ago. Battle of Menegh air base and northern Aleppo and Idlib, rings any bell?

It's great. The more they kill from each other, the better.
So its not anti-ISIS coalition but rather Assad/Kurdish air force.

Let them know how it feels to fight with someone that they used to cooperate with in various areas, not more than 2.5 years ago. Battle of Menegh air base and northern Aleppo and Idlib, rings any bell?
In Menagh fought JMA who left ISIS once they attacked rebels.

i think the supporters of ISIS have come to realization that ISIS has not the capability to stay in ramadi and fallujah in iraq so they're trying to do what they've been doing for the last 2 years. retreating from one front and open another. ISIS is probably gonna use a lot of manpower for the north of aleppo and as i guess they will be able to take full control of the syrian border with turkey. they will need it (both turkey and ISIS)

Last edited:
So its not anti-ISIS coalition but rather Assad/Kurdish air force.

That 'coalition' has gave rebels thousands of TOW missile which was the main reason they could take many areas in Idlib. They should stay quiet and kiss the coalition hands forever for this favor.

On the other hand, coalition warplanes have not ever came directly to SAA help anywhere. They mostly support Kurds and target IS strongholds in Raqaa, Deir al-Zoor, northern Aleppo and other areas.
Menagh fought JMA who left ISIS once they attacked rebels.
Right, that's why that red beard Chechen is one of the most important military commanders of IS now (along with hundreds or thousands he commands). He was the main commander in Menegh operation.

Besides, this won't matter much. The most important thing is, rebels cooperated with ISIS until IS started attacking them too, which means they would continue to do so if IS had not attacked them.

Basically, +90% of rebels in Syria have a mentality like Daesh terrorists, even if they have to hide it to save face.

And here we have a demonstration of why Iranians can't be taken seriously:
How dare you? They lost millions.

It's great. The more they kill from each other, the better. Let them know how it feels to fight with someone that they used to cooperate with in various areas, not more than 2.5 years ago. Battle of Menegh air base and northern Aleppo and Idlib, rings any bell?
lol
The only major offensive they participated in was the air base, otherwise ISIS stayed back and did nothing except kill rebel commanders.
The figure I had heard was in bajillions. Just saying.
Instead of refuting an argument with logical or tangible evidence, they just "laugh it off." Proves that they don't have any evidence on their side in the first place.

That 'coalition' has gave rebels thousands of TOW missile which was the main reason they could take many areas in Idlib. They should stay quiet and kiss the coalition hands forever for this favor.

On the other hand, coalition warplanes have not ever came directly to SAA help anywhere. They mostly support Kurds and target IS strongholds in Raqaa, Deir al-Zoor, northern Aleppo and other areas.

Right, that's why that red beard Chechen is one of the most important military commanders of IS now (along with hundreds or thousands he commands). He was the main commander in Menegh operation.

Besides, this won't matter much. The most important thing is, rebels cooperated with ISIS until IS started attacking them too, which means they would continue to do so if IS had not attacked them.

Basically, +90% of rebels in Syria have a mentality like Daesh terrorists, even if they have to hide it to save face.
If we didn't get TOWs we would use a Malyutka, Konkurs, Metis or Kornet instead.
Never came to help SAA directly? Deir Ez Zour, Palmrya, Hasakeh.
JMWA is not only Shishani FYI.
Rebels co-operated w/ IS because at the time IS wasn't beheading every Dick and Harry. Now they are. Big difference.
If 90% of rebels had IS ideology then 2,000%+ of Hezbollah have a Zionist ideology. Because Hezbollah targets Palestinians and has never helped them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom