What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

These are the most updated maps from Zabadani from a reliable source :

rIFeR.jpg

oFI9h.jpg

5rM05.jpg

venMB.jpg

We're waiting for the latest maps to see changes .

This battle has taken too long because around 1300 terrorists are in the city playing cat and mouse game but they have no way out and will either surrender or will be buried in Zabadani and this will happen for the rest of besieged towns in the south no matter how hot headed they are .

Their best chance was accepting the deal to save their asses but their leaders ignored them to save face .
His source for the maps were regime forces on the ground. Soo reliable. Plus, even with his maps, more than 50% of Zabadani is still in rebel hands. Not "80%" as you claim.
They will be buried in Zabadani. Because they are locals and they will die for their city against the foreign Hezb.
Not even close actually.
No they are not.
Just today, 2 tanks were destroyed by defenders and all inside the tanks burned to death. Also nearly 8 terrorists were killed. Many prominent Chechen commanders and members of JMA are hunted in Fu'aa.
The only thing Jaish al Fateh rodents have managed to do since now is shooting unguided rockets on women and children.
Rebels are actually in Fua'a, they are attacking it from Binnish which is right next door. JMWA are not attacking Fua'a, only IF and JaN are.
3 JaF fighters were killed, while 10 regime soldiers were killed. JaF sources said nothing about destroyed tanks, and they don't lie about their losses, unlike regime.
As if the regime does anything different than shooting unguided rockets...except those rockets usually have a much larger payload and more shrapnel. IRAMs.
i am not defending this group and their roots, and their support to PKK terrorism.
but for me it is quite clear: the priority is destroy IS . YPG now is not only these terrorist fanboys it is as well a group made of other kurds and much of people especially together to fight IS.
it is not time to fight them, not now.
and like u i don't like the people who consider ethnics (and even religion) as a priority or important matter ( believe me i know very much about it)
YPG give incentive for Arabs to leave, or just force them out, and give incentive for Kurds to take their place. Their main objective is a land grab. IS was the best thing that happened to PKK once they got foreign help against them.

The number of dead due to the Douma airstrike alone has risen to 123 people. It attacked a busy market.

Last edited:
Quadrillion.
Nice diversion tactic. But it's the truth.
Rebels are actually in Fua'a, they are attacking it from Binnish which is right next door. JMWA are not attacking Fua'a, only IF and JaN are.
3 JaF fighters were killed, while 10 regime soldiers were killed. JaF sources said nothing about destroyed tanks, and they don't lie about their losses, unlike regime.
As if the regime does anything different than shooting unguided rockets...except those rockets usually have a much larger payload and more shrapnel. IRAMs.

Keep reading propaganda accounts of JN terrorists, by now, they should be in Assad's palace now.

Yes there are many JMA dead, there are pics of their dead corpses which I can't post, and specifically, 3 senior commanders.

This rodent is only one of them:

0012.jpg

They are very valuable terrorists for Jaish al-fateh, since they fight pretty good, much better than Arab terrorists. Every one of them equals to 2 or 3 JN Arab members.

And of course, they are in center of Fu'aa now.

Nice diversion tactic. But it's the truth.

Keep reading propaganda accounts of JN terrorists, by now, they should be in Assad's palace now.

Yes there are many JMA dead, there are pics of their dead corpses which I can't post, and specifically, 3 senior commanders.

This rodent is only one of them:

0012.jpg

They are very valuable terrorists for Jaish al-fateh, since they fight pretty good, much better than Arab terrorists. Every one of them equals to 2 or 3 JN Arab members.

And of course, they are in center of Fu'aa now.
First of all, JMWA are not fighting, I have not seen them reportedly fighting there. And second, I never claimed they are that deep into Fua'a, but Binnish is literally only a few hundred meters away.

First of all, JMWA are not fighting, I have not seen them reportedly fighting there. And second, I never claimed they are that deep into Fua'a, but Binnish is literally only a few hundred meters away.

Yes they are and they are getting killed.

Binnish has been in their hand for more than 2 years! So stop claiming that they have 'advanced' in to Fua'a.

so now Iraan's honor is hands of few rebels :lol:.........hope it doesn't get rapped:enjoy:

My point was the towns and the people in them who have been besieged by thousands of international terrorists who are backed by half of the world .

His source for the maps were regime forces on the ground. Soo reliable. Plus, even with his maps, more than 50% of Zabadani is still in rebel hands. Not "80%" as you claim.
They will be buried in Zabadani. Because they are locals and they will die for their city against the foreign Hezb.

The last map was for 8 days ago and Hezbollah has more territories right now which is close to what I said .

Regarding the terrorists , I believe they'd better die to let others live in peace like the rest of liberated towns in Qalamoun such as Yabroud , Assal Al Ward , Rankous , etc where people are living in peace rather than being ruled by bunch of long bearded terrorists .

Yes they are and they are getting killed.

Binnish has been in their hand for more than 2 years! So stop claiming that they have 'advanced' in to Fua'a.
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
My point was the towns and the people in them who have been besieged by thousands of international terrorists who are backed by half of the world .

The last map was for 8 days ago and Hezbollah has more territories right now which is close to what I said .

Regarding the terrorists , I believe they'd better die to let others live in peace like the rest of liberated towns in Qalamoun such as Yabroud , Assal Al Ward , Rankous , etc where people are living in peace rather than being ruled by bunch of long bearded terrorists .
Jaysh al Fateh are backed by 3 countries, not half the world.
Hezbollah's gains are part of the plan for rebels, as I said they do hit and run. There are still plenty of rebels left in Zabadani to give Hezbollah an ***-kicking.
The local council in Zabadani already released in a statement that they did not agree to Iran's deal on the Zabadani/Fua'a Kefarya swap. That's what made Ahrar cancel the deal. They also clearly said in their statement that they will fight Hezbollah and do whatever it takes to kick them out.
Those in the Qalamoun aren't living in peace. They are living in constant fear, and are being ruled by bandits, thieves, etc.

Still waiting for any of you Assadists to justify Assad's actions in Douma, where there were over 120 civilian casualties. Now today there were even more airstrikes.

Last edited:
Jaysh al Fateh are backed by 3 countries, not half the world.
Hezbollah's gains are part of the plan for rebels, as I said they do hit and run. There are still plenty of rebels left in Zabadani to give Hezbollah an ***-kicking.
The local council in Zabadani already released in a statement that they did not agree to Iran's deal on the Zabadani/Fua'a Kefarya swap. That's what made Ahrar cancel the deal. They also clearly said in their statement that they will fight Hezbollah and do whatever it takes to kick them out.
Those in the Qalamoun aren't living in peace. They are living in constant fear, and are being ruled by bandits, thieves, etc.

By 3 you mean Turkey , Saudi Arabia and Jordan ?

Where should we put the west , Qatar , Kuwait , half of Africa , etc that have been sending forces to support them ?

Probably they're not counted !

Regarding Hezbollah's presence in Qalamoun , I should remind you that Hezbollah has had full control on the situation and this is the reason those terrorists fled and hid in cities like Zabadani and Madaya otherwise they would kick Hezbollah in Yabroud 2 years ago instead of being starved in caves .

Those Ahrar leaders will finally accept the deal otherwise they will lose too many forces + strategic towns in Qalamoun and around capital helping Syrian Army to put more pressure on Ghouta and other fronts .

By 3 you mean Turkey , Saudi Arabia and Jordan ?

Where should we put the west , Qatar , Kuwait , half of Africa , etc that have been sending forces to support them ?

Probably they're not counted !

Regarding Hezbollah's presence in Qalamoun , I should remind you that Hezbollah has had full control on the situation and this is the reason those terrorists fled and hid in cities like Zabadani and Madaya otherwise they would kick Hezbollah in Yabroud 2 years ago instead of being starved in caves .

Those Ahrar leaders will finally accept the deal otherwise they will lose too many forces + strategic towns in Qalamoun and around capital helping Syrian Army to put more pressure on Ghouta and other fronts .
3 are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. Jordan has been playing both sides. They support rebels with weapons while still co-operating with regime Mukhabarat.
Half of Africa? I dare you to find me 10 black men who fight for rebels. 10.
Hahaha
If Hezbollah could've kicked our asses 2 years ago why didn't they? Oh yeah forgot they were busy massacring civilians.

Ahrar isn't afraid of losing troops. And the troops aren't afraid of losing their lives. They are killing many Hezbollah and sending them to hell, that's all that matters to them and to the civilians in Zabadani.

Still waiting for you to justify Assad's airstrikes on Douma. Or was it "Israel that did it"

Ahrar al Sham video on ISIS's actions, and the proper action to be taken against them:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Attack on Douma market leaves more than a 100 civilians killed and more than 300 injured
View attachment 247761 View attachment 247762 View attachment 247764

• A detailed and fact-based account of the Syrian Ba'ath Party's crimes against Syria: Chemical weapons, torture, mass killings: The truth about Assad's war on Syria -
Bild.de

Update: according to reports, even more "violent airstrikes" on Douma now dropping four missiles.

Now our shite friends will say these are wahabese , nawasibs and isis terrorists so its ok to kill them .

There are very heavy battles between ISIS and rebels in Aleppo now. What is doing "anti ISIS Coalition"? NOTHING. Oh wait, they actually bombed rebels.

I'm curious what your broad reading of the Syrian situation is in a few different dimensions: current momentum on the ground, Assad's ability to survive, foreign support for him and, more specifically, how you see Israeli dealings with a post-Assad Syria and a new Middle East where Arabs (especially in Levant and Gulf) are starting to see Iran as their principal geopolitical foe.

I know the discussion will be hijacked by trolls here, but am interested in your perspective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom