What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Iranian ISIS members killed in battle:

CLcpfITUEAAOmFr[1].jpg

US approves air support for certain rebels:

CNN Breaking News @cnnbrk
U.S.-backed Syrian rebels to get U.S. air cover if they come under attack. Source: U.S.-backed Syrian rebels will have air cover - CNN.com

Rebel operations in Daraa:

yalla souriya ‏@YallaSouriya 8m8 minutes ago
#Syria, Daraa, southern storm battle, #FSA heading to storm regime forces spot. https://yallasouriya.wordpress.com/2015/08/03/syria-daraa-southern-storm-battle-fsa-heading-to-storm-regime-forces-spot…

Hopefully, U.S will roast some Nusrats from the sky, hence bad guys killing the worst guys. By doing that, U.S can make up only for some of the nasty game it has played in Syria.
The U.S. Has been roasting nusrats for a while actually, hence why they attacked the so called division 30. I think the explicitly US backed and trained forces will start entering Syria in the thousands in the coming years, the U.S. Won't have much control over them except for air defense as leverage but at least none of them will join extremist groups.

According to twitter they both did, since they are allies.
Ahrar disavowed JaN a few weeks ago.
Hopefully, U.S will roast some Nusrats from the sky, hence bad guys killing the worst guys. By doing that, U.S can make up only for some of the nasty game it has played in Syria.
US definitely has played a nasty game.
But so have Iran, Russia, & China. That's an undeniable fact.

You again and again say they are "biased" because they criticize government forces for killing civilians. You want them to smile at government force when they kill civilians?
NDF are fully vetted, supported by SAA & Assad regime, so tell me, how are they not government forces again?
Let me define rebels for you:
Syrians or foreigners who have come to Syria in order to remove Assad and instate a government based on the will of the people. Islamic Front & FSA fit that criteria, as they have clearly stated they will respect the peoples' decision on what form of government they want. However, Nusra & ISIS, who are -not- rebels (acc to that definition), want only their own version of government to be implemented. Kurds, are exactly like Nusra & ISIS, except instead of being "Islamist" they're Communist. So it's quite easy to make the separation.
Again, you keep saying SNHR are somehow biased because they criticize government forces for their killings of people. I can guarantee you a lot of the killings are recorded on video, either by activists (from buildings, this has happened a lot) or by the SAA themselves. SAA documented all torture, too, look at Caesar's revealed 27,000+ photos of torture victims. They have criticized everyone and have substantial proof for their claims.

It seems you don't seem to understand what biased means. Unbiased means not taking any sides. When it comes to news reporting, we usually won't find any unbiased reporting (PressTv, Al Jazeera, BBC, CNN, etc, etc), and that's fine, since we will try to get an accurate picture of events from multiple sources.

However, unbiased sources becomes more complicated when they report, unverified data, as fact. It becomes more difficult to trust their numbers when we can't trust them, because they have an agenda.

The way you are reacting to this source is not really shocking or different than the norm. Almost everyone does it. People look for sources that match their already established perspective, but that doesn't make it factually right.

I've tried to explain in different ways, and by going through the report, why I think the source is not something I can consider as fact. Obviously, I don't expect my opinion to matter much, however, I hope that you at least see where I am coming from, and my dismissal of it is based on my internal logic.

Elamites were not a 'race', they were an empire. Achaemenids are also gone, so as Sassanids and Safavids, but the people are here. :lol:
Achaemenids, Sassanids and Safavids are all descendants of Indo-European Persians who came from Volga region in modern Russia, while Elamites were a completely separate race.

There are many things that SAA could have done and they didn't, I'm not in the past, I look at current situation. This is not their biggest mistake, they have had many other messed up mistakes. But right now, losing Al-Ghab is not an option.
They still can cleanse Akrad mountains, but instead they send troops for useless battles between Akrad and Zawia.

Syrian jet crashes into market in rebel-held area, 27 killed| Reuters

At least 27 people were killed and dozens injured when a Syrian army fighter jet crashed into a busy marketplace in the rebel-held northwestern town of Ariha on Monday, residents and witnesses said.

Most of the dead were civilians on the ground in the Idlib provincial town that fell to a coalition of Islamist insurgents in May, according to the Britain-based Observatory for Human Rights, which tracks violence across Syria.

Scores were also injured, according to the monitor and witnesses. There was no immediate reaction from the Syrian army.

The military plane had dropped a bomb in the heart of the city center main commercial street where shopkeepers open in the early morning before crashing in the middle of the marketplace, two witnesses told Reuters.

"The plane had dropped a bomb on the main Bazaar street at low altitude only seconds before it crashed," said Ghazal Abdullah, a resident who was close to the incident.

The Observatory said the jet was not shot down.

Fighting has intensified of late in rural Idlib province between government forces and an insurgent grouping called Jaish al Fateh, or Army of Conquest, which includes Syria's al Qaeda offshoot Nusra Front.

Ariha's fall had left the insurgents in control of most of Idlib province, which borders Turkey and neighbors Latakia, the heartland of President Bashar al-Assad's Alawite sect, on the Mediterranean coast.

Most of the rich agricultural region, however, has since come under heavy aerial bombardment by Assad's forces in a counter-offensive to regain lost ground.

The army has fought back using heavy air strikes to beat back insurgent advances into the mountains of Latakia province that brought them closer to government-held coastal areas north of the capital Damascus.

Syria's western flank, fringing both the Mediterranean coast and the Lebanese border, contains Syria's major cities including Damascus and is seen as crucial for Assad's hold on power.

(Reporting by Suleiman Al-Khalidi; Editing by Mark Heinrich)

Achaemenids, Sassanids and Safavids are all descendants of Indo-European Persians who came from Volga region in modern Russia, while Elamites were a completely separate race.

They still can cleanse Akrad mountains, but instead they send troops for useless battles between Akrad and Zawia.

dsc_02661.jpg

It seems you don't seem to understand what biased means. Unbiased means not taking any sides. When it comes to news reporting, we usually won't find any unbiased reporting (PressTv, Al Jazeera, BBC, CNN, etc, etc), and that's fine, since we will try to get an accurate picture of events from multiple sources.

However, unbiased sources becomes more complicated when they report, unverified data, as fact. It becomes more difficult to trust their numbers when we can't trust them, because they have an agenda.

The way you are reacting to this source is not really shocking or different than the norm. Almost everyone does it. People look for sources that match their already established perspective, but that doesn't make it factually right.

I've tried to explain in different ways, and by going through the report, why I think the source is not something I can consider as fact. Obviously, I don't expect my opinion to matter much, however, I hope that you at least see where I am coming from, and my dismissal of it is based on my internal logic.

Who cares if you people trust SNHR or not. SNHR methodology of counting causalities in the Syrian civil war is already accepted by world organizations such as United Nations and many of their claims were verified by agencies from multiple countries. The FBI just finished assessing the Caesar-leaked photos and said that none of those gruesome images were doctored. So i guess you can stick with the assessment made by your "humanitarian" mullah advisers you sent to Syria and we'll stick with the ones who are trusted by the UN.

Who cares if you people trust SNHR or not. SNHR methodology of counting causalities in the Syrian civil war is already accepted by world organizations such as United Nations and many of their claims were verified by agencies from multiple countries.

The UN already threw out the 200,000 killed right out the window months ago because the UN deemed the figure unreliable.

Back
Top Bottom