What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I am not sure misunderstood or not but cover their a*s, what for?
How everyone happens to blame US invasion of Iraq for ISIS, which to an extent is true, so that's what they're covering their asses for. And also the installation of a sectarian shiite regime, but the US sadly seems to ignore that.

In other news, Zabadani offensive has obviously been a fiasco for Hezbollah, they were not able to get a swift, quick victory for their supporters. This are some numbers of Hezbollah losses (not including SAA), not sure to what extent they're true: 120 dead, 210 injured, 175 refused to fight in offensive. This is after 520 barrel bombs and 500+ missile strikes on Zabadani. And only a few hours ago JaN launched a VBIED on a Hezbollah/SAA position, but no word as of yet on how many are killed.
CKbQ8foUAAAsbkt.jpg:large

In the renewed fighting around Thal'lah airbase (negotiations failed most likely), rebels have retaken Tall Shiekh Hussein (a day ago), with lots of regime casualties. Video proof is there but I won't post for obvious reasons.
In the fighting around Fua'a and Kufraya, rebels are advancing more and have been shelling it with direct fire (tank shelling) for about 2 days now, and indirect fire for about a week or so. Ground advance already taking place. Picture from Fua'a and Kufraya entrances:
CKbodIFWUAAIdsU.jpg:large

Part of the Ground offensive (interesting sniper in use at the end, not sure what it is, could be a hunting rifle):

And a rebel tank shelling regime forces in the coastal areas on Turkmen Mountain:

Last edited:
How everyone happens to blame US invasion of Iraq for ISIS, which to an extent is true, so that's what they're covering their asses for. And also the installation of a sectarian shiite regime, but the US sadly seems to ignore that.
Though their bombardment isn't about to cover a*ss, I guarantee you that they don't care about it and that is what I don't agree but the rest of things you've mention above I do agree.

I think you can read:

''4273 strikes total

over 2000 strikes in support of Kurds vs. ISIS
over 1000 strikes in support of Iraqi Shias vs. ISIS
~ 500 strikes in support of Assad vs. ISIS
~ 50 strikes in support of Assad vs. rebels
less than 50 strikes in support of rebels vs. ISIS
0 strikes in in support of rebels vs. Assad''

''I don't see any other motive for it, and that doesn't seem good enough to spend a few billion on fighting a few thousand idiots'' I see a lot.

Last edited:
Though their bombardment isn't about to cover a*ss, I guarantee you that they don't care about it and that is what I don't agree but the rest of things you've mention above I do agree.

I think you can read:

''4273 strikes total

''I don't see any other motive for it, and that doesn't seem good enough to spend a few billion on fighting a few thousand idiots'' I see a lot.
Well yeah, they obviously don't want to see a Sunni alternative to ISIS. That's the only way to defeat Sunni extremism. Not to mention a Sunni alternative would be a powerhouse in the MiddleEast, and will eventually counter Iran and Israel, something the US doesn't want. Status quo is best for US gov't right now.

not sure to what extent they're true: 120 dead, 210 injured, 175 refused to fight in offensive.

Your numbers when you are pretty sure of them are almost always lies, now that even you are not sure of that number, it shows what kind of garbage its source is.

Meanwhile, 'my sources' told me 1 million terrorists were killed in Zabadani. Actually, no, 10 million killed.

As I said earlier, there is absolutely no reason for Hezbollah to lose forces over a street to street battle, that's why they don't launch a full scale assault in to the streets of Zabadani. They showed their effectiveness pretty good when they captured Jamiyaat district west of Zabdani in just hours, and the terrorists didn't retreat from that district, all of those inside were killed. So, keep your propaganda for your Twitter fellas.

There are no civilians in Zabadani, so if it means destroying whole city on terrorists' heads, let it be, as long as they won't get out alive. Why wasting resources on fighting a street battle with terrorists who are ready to blow themselves up?

In the fighting around Fua'a and Kufraya, rebels are advancing more and have been shelling it with direct fire

Thanks for confirming what kinds of scums those terrorists are, shelling towns full of kids and women, only for being butt hurt over Zabdani battle, in which their brothers are being slaughtered. They take the revenge from women and kids.

In other news, Zabadani offensive has obviously been a fiasco for Hezbollah, they were not able to get a swift, quick victory for their supporters. This are some numbers of Hezbollah losses (not including SAA), not sure to what extent they're true: 120 dead, 210 injured, 175 refused to fight in offensive. This is after 520 barrel bombs and 500+ missile strikes on Zabadani. And only a few hours ago JaN launched a VBIED on a Hezbollah/SAA position, but no word as of yet on how many are killed.
CKbQ8foUAAAsbkt.jpg:large

In the renewed fighting around Thal'lah airbase (negotiations failed most likely), rebels have retaken Tall Shiekh Hussein (a day ago), with lots of regime casualties. Video proof is there but I won't post for obvious reasons.
In the fighting around Fua'a and Kufraya, rebels are advancing more and have been shelling it with direct fire (tank shelling) for about 2 days now, and indirect fire for about a week or so. Ground advance already taking place. Picture from Fua'a and Kufraya entrances:
CKbodIFWUAAIdsU.jpg:large

Part of the Ground offensive (interesting sniper in use at the end, not sure what it is, could be a hunting rifle):

And a rebel tank shelling regime forces in the coastal areas on Turkmen Mountain:
I just noticed the logo of 'الدرر الشامية' lol, what's up with that? High ambitions keeps spirits alive I guess.

I think you can read:

''4273 strikes total

If only Erdog kept the borders shut, like a normal person would have, and Assad would still have the Turdish areas under control. Now the Turds have it under control. Nice unintended consequence huh?

If only Erdog kept the borders shut, like a normal person would have, and Assad would still have the Turdish areas under control. Now the Turds have it under control. Nice unintended consequence huh?
So childish.

I just noticed the logo of 'الدرر الشامية' lol, what's up with that? High ambitions keeps spirits alive I guess.
Most people seek a united Bilaad al Sham, which was historically what is now parts or all of: Palestine/Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, & Turkey (hatay, but no one really cares, it's half alawite anyways)

Most people seek a united Bilaad al Sham, which was historically what is now parts or all of: Palestine/Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, & Turkey (hatay, but no one really cares, it's half alawite anyways)
Is 'hatay' Latakia province?

Many people say that but they don't actually mean it, I don't think anyone wants to give up their national identities.

At least 26 dead & more wounded by an Assad Scud attack which wiped out an entire block in al-Maghayeer district in Aleppo:

Is 'hatay' Latakia province?

Many people say that but they don't actually mean it, I don't think anyone wants to give up their national identities.
Hatay: Hatay Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You may have heard it referred to as Iskanderun and/or Alexandretta, same thing.
Well, that's the problem. We're too attached to nationality and nationalism, that's what the prophet (pbuh) warned us about, it will kill us eventually if we keep letting it be that way.

Hatay: Hatay Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You may have heard it referred to as Iskanderun and/or Alexandretta, same thing.
Well, that's the problem. We're too attached to nationality and nationalism, that's what the prophet (pbuh) warned us about, it will kill us eventually if we keep letting it be that way.
I'd argue it is not nationalism that is currently killing us, but rather religious extremism and sectarianism. There are many religious schools of thought in a region like the Mideast which is why ruling by anyone's interpretation of religion is bound to upset and disenfranchise many other people which almost certainly results in armed conflict. Secular government that focuses on the nation and that assures rights of all to practice freely and equally is long and short term more effective.

Found this on YouTube:

Fateh Aleppo demonstrating Improvised Spigot System

Last edited:
I'd argue it is not nationalism that is currently killing us, but rather religious extremism and sectarianism. There are many religious schools of thought in a region like the Mideast which is why ruling by anyone's interpretation of religion is bound to upset and disenfranchise many other people which almost certainly results in armed conflict. Secular government that focuses on the nation and that assures rights of all to practice freely and equally is long and short term more effective.

Found this on YouTube:

Fateh Aleppo demonstrating Improvised Spigot System
Not really, the only way secular government can motivate people to get involved is nationalism, and nationalism promotes racism, bigotry, ignorance, egotism, etc. all behaviors that reject other societies. Since Islam is an inclusive religion, it literally goes against all the aspects of it. Nationalism is an extreme, and religious fanaticism is also an extreme, which I would argue is reactionary.

If you look in the comments you mind find something else :)

Ahrar al Sham spokesman on the Telegraph:
I'm a Syrian and I fight Isil every day. It will take more than bombs from the West to defeat this menace - Telegraph
Islamist Covenant:
Freedom, Human Rights, Rule of Law: The Goals and Guiding Principles of the Islamic Front and Its Allies | الثورة الديمقراطية، الطراز السوري Democratic Revolution, Syrian Style

Last edited:
Not really, the only way secular government can motivate people to get involved is nationalism, and nationalism promotes racism, bigotry, ignorance, egotism, etc. all behaviors that reject other societies. Since Islam is an inclusive religion, it literally goes against all the aspects of it. Nationalism is an extreme, and religious fanaticism is also an extreme, which I would argue is reactionary.

I'm a Syrian and I fight Isil every day. It will take more than bombs from the West to defeat this menace - Telegraph
Islamist Covenant:
Freedom, Human Rights, Rule of Law: The Goals and Guiding Principles of the Islamic Front and Its Allies | الثورة الديمقراطية، الطراز السوري Democratic Revolution, Syrian Style
Ah, yes. The famous Dr.Thrax. Explaining the reality of Syria to clueless foreign/western commenters on the Internet :lol:

Trolls beware.

Islamist Covenant:
Oh and Islam is not as inclusive as you might think. If it were, there wouldn't be so much disagreement on what proper Islamic values and practices are among Muslims. This is evident most clearly in the Middle East and mostly Syria and Iraq, where different factions war with each other while each proclaiming to be mujahideen and yelling Allahu Akbar each time they kill a member of the other factions.

Nationalism doesn't promote those things, authoritarianism does. Nationalism as I see it is love of country and prioritizing prosperity and stability of that country rather than religious ideologies in which evil people who can play the part of spiritual leader can cause a lot of damage. Trust me, secularism and inclusiveness (true inclusiveness, that which ruling by any given version of Islam doesn't provide) is the best way to go, only my view though.

Which Country should the people love
Iraq and Syria were once a single country called as-sham
so those who love as -sham will fight for the integrity of the whole .
Or
The present one
that was given to the people of Syria and Iraq by some great freshmen who shook hands with an Englishmen and said
this urs and this as mine.(Skyes-Picott)
I dont believe Iraq was part of shaam, it was referred to as babylon in the early years

Back
Top Bottom