What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Don't change the subject by bringing up lame jokes. First of all, operation for Zabadani is not over, SAA and Hezbollah are pounding terrorists in the city and starving them for now, since they refused to surrender, they don't want to lose much forces in a useless urban warfare, while they can break their morale by giving them a slow death. There is nowhere they can run to and they are being bombed until the last of them. And there is (or there was) at least 2000 of them in the city.

Secondly, yes, I actually gave your source more credit than it deserves, otherwise, even toilet paper is more credible.
But wasn't Zabadani supposed to be a swift victory against the small amount of terrorists in the town? Hahaha. And btw, morale will never break, Sunnis are not Shias, our morale doesn't break if we are under siege, it's only stronger. Look at Yarmouk, Ghouta, Darayya, Jobar, etc.
Speaking of which, 520 barrel bombs and 500+ missiles have been fired on Zabadani, resulting in dozens of civilian casualties along with a lot of damaged infrastructure. Qusayr-style "liberation" - if you can't take the city, flatten it.
I didn't change the subject. SNHR and LCC are much more credible than any regime source, since they're the actual people on the ground. The ones who are getting bombed. They know more than regime keyboard warriors like you.

SOHR is anti-Assad propaganda. Some rat exile in London is your source? Come on.
How about you re-read who I posted as my source?
Let's see...
SOHR - Syrian Observatory for Human Rights - not what I posted. 1 Man in UK.
SNHR - Syrian Network for Human Rights - what I posted. Thousands of people on the ground. Work closely with LCC.

Poor rebels didn't kill anyone I wonder why is that maybe because they use March mellow bullets.
Source: Syrian 'Revolution' Assembly. :lol:
This infographic and its source is as credible as, let's say, toilet paper. It's only of use for 'rebel' propagandists on internet.

The funniest part is, innocent terrorists of Islamic Front, Nus-Rats and FSA have not killed one single civilian. Good guy "rebels". :lol:

This infographic is enough to know the credibility of the junk you tell me by quoting every single post of mine in this thread to say something.
This is Aleppo destruction map:

sat-homs-ai2html-460.jpg

Rebel areas are hit tenfold heavier than loyalist. So nothing surprising.

But wasn't Zabadani supposed to be a swift victory against the small amount of terrorists in the town? Hahaha. And btw, morale will never break, Sunnis are not Shias, our morale doesn't break if we are under siege, it's only stronger. Look at Yarmouk, Ghouta, Darayya, Jobar, etc.
Speaking of which, 520 barrel bombs and 500+ missiles have been fired on Zabadani, resulting in dozens of civilian casualties along with a lot of damaged infrastructure. Qusayr-style "liberation" - if you can't take the city, flatten it.
I didn't change the subject. SNHR and LCC are much more credible than any regime source, since they're the actual people on the ground. The ones who are getting bombed. They know more than regime keyboard warriors like you.

How about you re-read who I posted as my source?
Let's see...
SOHR - Syrian Observatory for Human Rights - not what I posted. 1 Man in UK.
SNHR - Syrian Network for Human Rights - what I posted. Thousands of people on the ground. Work closely with LCC.

I guess thousands of anti-Assad people make it more authoritative than only a single anti-Assad person.

I guess thousands of anti-Assad people make it more authoritative than only a single anti-Assad person.
While SNHR is anti-Assad, they aren't biased. They report on civilian casualties due to rebels as well. So yes, they are much more authoritative than 1 guy, because they are spread out all over the country, and they have unbiased coverage.

Those IDs are hilarious - have the Arab revolt flag on them, because ba'athists are "loyal" to Arabs...when in reality they're loyal to Iran, a country not even on there. Not to mention the crappy flag placement that obscures some of the writing.
I don't think that's the Arab revolt flag, it's the Palestinian flag. Baathists have always used the Palestinian cause to 'legitimize' their own, as absurd as that is.

I don't think that's the Arab revolt flag, it's the Palestinian flag. Baathists have always used the Palestinian cause to 'legitimize' their own, as absurd as that is.
It's both, Mandate of Palestine adopted the flag of the Arab revolt.

As I understand, this is the Hashemite Arab revolt flag, which both Jordan and Palestine derived their flags from.
image.jpg

Btw, this was the flag of mandate of Palestine. Current Palestinian flag is Hashemite in origin, like Syria and Iraq had for a while.
image.jpg

Good to see them defeating. True Syrian patriots should not be fighting for the Al-Assad regime but more often than not conscripts (mostly youth) have no choice.

Poorly designed ID's indeed.

It's the flag of the Ba'ath Party.

Flag of the Ba'ath Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's the Ba'ath Party's flag. The Palestinian flag is based on the flag of the Arab Revolt. Almost identical. Only the propositions are slightly different.

The Arab Revolt flag is not a Hashemite flag. It's a newly created flag based on past Pan-Arab colors.

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[4] The black was the color of the banner of Muhammad and the Rashidun Caliphate; white was used by the Umayyad Caliphate; green was used by the Fatimid Caliphate; and red was the flag held by the Khawarij.[5] The four colors derived their potency from a verse by 14th century Iraqi poet Safi Al-Din Al-Hilli: « White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, and red our swords ».[6]

Palestinian flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hmm.. Nonetheless, the Arab revolt flag is indeed Hashemite even though it was inspired by pan Arab colors, it was raised by non other than the Hashemites and their forces.

The red shahada (correction: shahadatayn) flag was also raised during the Arab revolt but it sort of disappeared after that, only to resurface in 2015.

As a counter to Da'esh scum.

Good to see them defecting. True Syrian patriots should not be fighting for the Al-Assad regime but more often than not conscripts (mostly youth) have no choice.

Those IDs are hilarious - have the Arab revolt flag on them, because ba'athists are "loyal" to Arabs...when in reality they're loyal to Iran, a country not even on there. Not to mention the crappy flag placement that obscures some of the writing.

Poorly designed ID's indeed.

It's the flag of the Ba'ath Party.

Flag of the Ba'ath Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's the Ba'ath Party's flag. The Palestinian flag is based on the flag of the Arab Revolt. Almost identical. Only the propositions are slightly different.

Palestinian flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arab Revolt flag is not a Hashemite flag. It's a newly created flag based on past Pan-Arab colors.

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[4] The black was the color of the banner of Muhammad and the Rashidun Caliphate; white was used by the Umayyad Caliphate; green was used by the Fatimid Caliphate; and red was the flag held by the Khawarij.[5] The four colors derived their potency from a verse by 14th century Iraqi poet Safi Al-Din Al-Hilli: « White are our acts, black our battles, green our fields, and red our swords ».[6]

Pan-Arab colors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S: The Abbasid Caliphate (longest ruling caliphate and second biggest in history after the Umayyad Caliphate) used black as their color too.

Hashemites have various symbols and used various flags throughout the time.

This is the traditional banner of Hijazi Hashemites, now also used by Jordan for obvious reasons.

2mql28g.jpg

In a press statement and a Facebook post, the Royal Court said the flag has been the banner of the Hashemite family for centuries. With its original dark red colour pattern, the banner was first hoisted by Al Sharif Abu Nami in 1515, and then raised by Prince Abdullah in 1920, as he led his soldiers to Maan during the Great Arab Revolt.

King presents Hashemite flag to Jordan Armed Forces | Jordan Times

That specific flag is 500 years old. Other ones were used in the past as well.

@Ahmed Jo

Posted the post again as I was editing it while I already had posted it and you did not quote the finished product so to speak, lol.

Hmm.. Nonetheless, the Arab revolt flag is indeed Hashemite even though it was inspired by pan Arab colors, it was raised by non other than the Hashemites and their forces.

The red shahada (correction: shahadatayn) flag was also raised during the Arab revolt but it sort of disappeared after that, only to resurface in 2015.

As a counter to Da'esh scum.

Yes, never said otherwise. It was used by the Hashemites because they led the successful Arab revolt. The flag itself (flag of the Arab Revolt) is a 100 year old flag. Hashemites used many different flags before among the ones the 500 year old flag I have posted above and which has now been adopted by Jordan as an official flag too.

I should know this history better than most.;)

Last edited:
Analyzed CC strikes data:

CJKxYeyUAAA9I0i.png:large

4273 strikes total

over 2000 strikes in support of Kurds vs. ISIS
over 1000 strikes in support of Iraqi Shias vs. ISIS
~ 500 strikes in support of Assad vs. ISIS
~ 50 strikes in support of Assad vs. rebels
less than 50 strikes in support of rebels vs. ISIS
0 strikes in in support of rebels vs. Assad

4273 strikes total

over 2000 strikes in support of Kurds vs. ISIS
over 1000 strikes in support of Iraqi Shias vs. ISIS
~ 500 strikes in support of Assad vs. ISIS
~ 50 strikes in support of Assad vs. rebels
less than 50 strikes in support of rebels vs. ISIS
0 strikes in in support of rebels vs. Assad

That officially shows what intentions 'U.S.' led coalition has in these countries. It certainly isn't about to destroy ISIS. You (people?) are fine and happy with it.

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch
Ur reasons to ban me were pathetic to say the least.
If u people can't handle the facts that were provided with reference nos. in response to someone labeling baseless allegations against the whole Muslim community , then the moderators over here must clearly state that Muslims are not allowed to defend themselves no matter what some members level against them for with every passing day this forum looks more like a
PERSIAN DEFENSE FORUM
instead of
Pakistan Defense forum.

please use ur powers as moderators fairly

sometime i feel that Irfan Baloch was look like a biased moderator

moderator should be a neutral person

Back
Top Bottom