What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I didn't know, thanks.
Also what I mean by 'unlucky bedouin' is a Turkish joke to describe extremely unlucky people or situation
“The unlucky bedouin will be molested by a polar bear in the desert” his flag is Egyptian and his profile picture is a polar bear you know :D

kaanil_135227675273.jpg

images

:lol:

Interesting joke to put it mildly. There are many Arab jokes about Bedouins too but I don't recall anything about polar bears. They are very proud people so I would not joke with as a stranger in Sinai for instance.

In any case Egypt is one of the driest countries on the planet so seeing polar bears (outside of the zoos) there is as likely as finding a palm tree in Antarctica.

I really hope that peace will soon reach Syria. It's horrible to think about what the people are going through, especially during Ramadan.

More of this:

water-of-life.jpg

and less of this;

Interesting joke to put it mildly. There are many Arab jokes about Bedouins too but I don't recall anything about polar bears. They are very proud people so I would not joke with as a stranger in Sinai for instance.
It has nothing to do with Bedouins but that unlucky situation what people rarely face in life, honestly it's a bit nasty but has nothing to do with people :)
I really hope that peace will soon reach Syria. It's horrible to think about what the people are going through, especially during Ramadan.
I pray for that as an individual.

and less of this;
None of that, insallah.

Sorry for off-topic.

Last edited:
Well, the deal with Iran now means hundreds of billions of dollars are available for Iran to pour into fighting in Syria and kill more people.

Not to mention Yemen, if they choose to revive their failed attempt there.

That mass murderer Assad will be sticking around for awhile longer.

Today ISIS did a double suicide bombing attack on Salqin, killing an Ahrar al Sham leader.
Regime did a (failed) suicide bombing on another rebel held area.

No, NDF have a regiment of suicide bombers, look it up. They formed a few months back (not sure if early 2015 or late 2014.)
I searched it up, but the only thing I found was NDF surrounding a rebel scumbag who blew himself up...

I searched it up, but the only thing I found was NDF surrounding a rebel scumbag who blew himself up...
Well, clearly didn't search hard enough. Searching in Arabic would've helped, too.
And since you had the courage to search that up, search CW attacks or barrel bomb compilations and see how accurate those are.

CW attacks or barrel bomb compilations and see how accurate those are.
White Phosphorus? That's used to make smoke screens in the Military. Maybe it might have some burning sensation, but I wouldn't classify WP as a chemical weapon. Even Pakistan used it in that Lal Masjid siege. Or are you talking about the Sarin attack?

Most of the barrel bombs aren't "barrels" as you say, they're conventional GP free fall bombs:
In my opinion these bombs shouldn't be used in Civilian areas. Instead, WP and phamphlets should be used to disperse civilians first (and sent to refugee camps untill the war is over. After which they should be compensated for their losses) then several strafing runs with S5 57mm rockets and GP bombs should do the trick.
bb1.PNG
bb2.PNG

An Islamist Arab.
If you're Islamist, why do you support "Moderate" and "Free" rebels???

White Phosphorus? That's used to make smoke screens in the Military. Maybe it might have some burning sensation, but I wouldn't classify WP as a chemical weapon. Even Pakistan used it in that Lal Masjid siege.

Most of the barrel bombs aren't "barrels" as you say, they're conventional GP free fall bombs:
In my opinion these bombs shouldn't be used in Civilian areas. Instead, WP and phamphlets should be used to disperse civilians first (and sent to refugee camps untill the war is over. After which they should be compensated for their losses) then several strafing runs with S5 57mm rockets and GP bombs should do the trick.
View attachment 237632 View attachment 237633

they are cylinders with fins welded at the end for stability.

but you would think SAA would have or could get a large stock pile of soviet era dumb bombs

I mean that's no way a general purpose bomb you just posted . general purpose bombs have a tear drop design.

the FAB-250 looks more cyclinder than the classical tear drop design, but the fins don't match the one you posted
Su25_3.jpg

White Phosphorus? That's used to make smoke screens in the Military. Maybe it might have some burning sensation, but I wouldn't classify WP as a chemical weapon. Even Pakistan used it in that Lal Masjid siege. Or are you talking about the Sarin attack?

View attachment 237632 View attachment 237633

If you're Islamist, why do you support "Moderate" and "Free" rebels???
White phosphorus was used use, but a lot less than Sarin and CW. CW's way of being used - dropped by helicopter. Sarin - 140mm Soviet and 333mm Iranian rockets. All 3 methods not available to rebels.
Most Syrians want a democracy with Islamic principles. Which is literally what Sharia is.

Well, Isn't that the main definition of a GP bomb?

Good luck on your democracy then.

i dunno. GP bomb to me means it's mass produced it's the same size uses the same materials nothing changes etc etc.

barrel or cylinder bomb can differ in size and what kinda junk is inside it for fragmentation, and host other stuff.

but it's main objective no matter is to kill and maim who ever might be around.

i dunno. GP bomb to me means it's mass produced it's the same size uses the same materials nothing changes etc etc.

barrel or cylinder bomb can differ in size and what kinda junk is inside it for fragmentation, and host other stuff.

but it's main objective no matter is to kill and maim who ever might be around.
The main objective of any bomb is to kill and maim whoever might be around, isn't it?

Don't you remember all those civilian Libyans Coalition JDAMs killed in Libya during that civil war?
Now look at Libya, It's the Islamic state's back yard. Once Assad is gone, all these rebels will flock to ISIS. Perhaps the few ones who have other intentions might fight back, but they'll be outnumbered 10 to 1. Syria is a Libya 2.0 with the Islamist Radicals DLC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom