What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well, good thing you know where it's going. So tell me, how much has it donated to civilians? How many refugees has it hosted?

Jaish al Islam and Nusra are having tensions, but I have not read reports by anyone being killed on either side. I'd like to see the "source" for such numbers.

You must be kidding, right? So now this is only about hosting refugees? We have given Syrian gov nearly $10 billions in credit and cash, and unlike the propaganda sources you usually like to believe, almost nothing of that help goes to military spending, and most of that money is spent by gov to pay the state employees, invest in agriculture, buy food and to generally prop up state revenues which has declined significantly because of war, and hence civilians are in a bad situation economically, because of soaring prices. And I didn't even mention hundreds of tonnes of food, medicine and other vital stuff which are being sent to Damascus airport on a daily or weekly basis. Also, I have read various reports that Iran, Venezuela, Algeria and few other countries send shipments of gasoline and petrochemical products regularly.

As much as you hate Assad and gov, but still, this gov should feed people and pay their wages, and the money doesn't appear miraculously.

Do you know what's very sad about this war? (regardless of which sides we support) The fact that Syria's food production was more than twice the domestic consumption and much of it was exported to other countries. Actually, Syria was a model in ME in terms of agricultural technologies and industries. Now the country can barely afford its own population.

You must be kidding, right? So now this is only about hosting refugees? We have given Syrian gov nearly $10 billions in credit and cash, and unlike the propaganda sources you usually like to believe, almost nothing of that help goes to military spending, and most of that money is spent by gov to pay the state employees, invest in agriculture, buy food and to generally prop up state revenues which has declined significantly because of war, and hence civilians are in a bad situation economically, because of soaring prices. And I didn't even mention hundreds of tonnes of food, medicine and other vital stuff which are being sent to Damascus airport on a daily or weekly basis. Also, I have read various reports that Iran, Venezuela, Algeria and few other countries send shipments of gasoline and petrochemical products regularly.

As much as you hate Assad and gov, but still, this gov should feed people and pay their wages, and the money doesn't appear miraculously.

Do you know what's very sad about this war? (regardless of which sides we support) The fact that Syria's food production was more than twice the domestic consumption and much of it was exported to other countries. Actually, Syria was a model in ME in terms of agricultural technologies and industries. Now the country can barely afford its own population.
There are 4 million refugees outside of Syria, and 7 million IDPs. That's half the population of Syria. Of course it's all about refugees, 1 in 2 Syrians is a refugee.
You do know where most of that money is spent, right? Or are you just braindead? Assad has taken food aid from UN meant for besieged areas and refugees for his own troops, what makes you think the 10 billion will go to people? Of course government will say that they do what they do, but the truth is they don't. With 10 billion the economy could've easily been stabilized, but because of the pitfalls of the SYP rebel-held Aleppo will be using the Turkish Lira next month.x
Send shipments of petrol regularly...sure. To help his planes fly. Which is why rebel held Aleppo has to rely completely on ISIS-held areas for fuel.
It doesn't feed people. Wages are only payed to keep people from dissenting more than they already do.
Syrian agriculture also happens to be burned by Assad's troops everywhere now. There are hundreds of videos of farmland being burned by Assad forces, HUNDREDS of kilometers away from frontlines.

Anyways, report on rebel-held Aleppo by Rami Jarrah:

You do know where most of that money is spent, right? Or are you just braindead? Assad has taken food aid from UN meant for besieged areas and refugees for his own troops, what makes you think the 10 billion will go to people? Of course government will say that they do what they do, but the truth is they don't. With 10 billion the economy could've easily been stabilized, but because of the pitfalls of the SYP rebel-held Aleppo will be using the Turkish Lira next month.x
Send shipments of petrol regularly...sure. To help his planes fly. Which is why rebel held Aleppo has to rely completely on ISIS-held areas for fuel.
It doesn't feed people. Wages are only payed to keep people from dissenting more than they already do.
Syrian agriculture also happens to be burned by Assad's troops everywhere now. There are hundreds of videos of farmland being burned by Assad forces, HUNDREDS of kilometers away from frontlines.

I never intended to convince you, because you have already chose what to believe. so don't try to give me all that nonsense again and again.

I'll tell you what you love to hear: Iran only sends bullets and zombies to eat Syrian people alive, while the good guys in Turkey and Saudi Arabia (and rest of Arab world) have only sent food and money for innocent Syrian people, for the sake of humanity and being so tender.

Btw, $10 billions for a country who is in a huge internal war, in a span of 4 years, is not a big number, and it surely can't 'stabilize' economy when the war is already raging.

I never intended to convince you, because you have already chose what to believe. so don't try to give me all that nonsense again and again.

I'll tell you what you love to hear: Iran only sends bullets and zombies to eat Syrian people alive, while the good guys in Turkey and Saudi Arabia (and rest of Arab world) have only sent food and money for innocent Syrian people, for the sake of humanity and being so tender.
No.
Assad has taken food aid from the UN meant for civilians for his own use. There is video evidence of this. So what makes you think the 10 billion will be put into good use?
Iran was the one that kept Assad alive in 2012, and Iran was the one that insured that it will be destroyed by the Syrian people for it. If Iran/Hezbollah hadn't intervened, Saudi Arabia & Turkey wouldn't have, the conflict wouldn't be sectarian, and it would've ended long ago (or extended into 2013 to clear up pro-regime militias who insist on terrorizing people.)

You must be kidding, right? So now this is only about hosting refugees? We have given Syrian gov nearly $10 billions in credit and cash,.

Well, Iran should have given this $ 10 billions to its own dokhtaran khayabani in Tehran and else where. I won't translate these two words to English out of respect.

Last edited:

It IS about hosting refugees though. You raise your flag over the Umayyad mosque but won't take even one Syrian refugee, that proves how you look down on Syrians as simply colony people beneath you.

Hezbollah is the enemy of Islam.
CJ0yzLuWwAAQFYs.jpg:large

This tweet says that the "ideology of Daesh began 1,400 years ago. #Daesh_enemy_of_Allah." It was retweeted by Nasrallah's son.
So what can we gather from this? All the Iranian apologists on here state that Daesh is a Wahhabi/Salafi ideology. Tell me, where were salafis and wahhabis back then? Shi'ism still had not started back then, clearly referencing Sunni Islam (i.e. the same Islam that the prophet preached.)

Latest reports indicate that Jaish al-Islam (IF) and Nusra front have declared war on each other
Good news! Hope they kill each other till they're all dead.

Tell me, where were salafis and wahhabis back then?
What type of drugs did your Syrian revolutionaries give to you?
He's probably referring to the Munafiqs from that time, who posed as Muslims but were actually against Muslims.
Wahabbism started in Saudi Arabia in the 18th century by a fanatical crackhead called Wahab.

Sunni Islam (i.e. the same Islam that the prophet preached.)
The Prophet (S.A.W) preached just Islam. Not Sunnism or Shiaism. Just Islam.

Assad needs to attack the ISIS capital asap, I think it's in Turkey.

Good news! Hope they kill each other till they're all dead.

What type of drugs did your Syrian revolutionaries give to you?
He's probably referring to the Munafiqs from that time, who posed as Muslims but were actually against Muslims.
Wahabbism started in Saudi Arabia in the 18th century by a fanatical crackhead called Wahab.

The Prophet (S.A.W) preached just Islam. Not Sunnism or Shiaism. Just Islam.
So tell me, which is closer to what the prophet (pbuh) preached? Where did Muhammad (pbuh) mention anything about the 12 imams?
Khawarij ideology was tiny, but it's clear who he is referencing. "Sunnism," which is what the prophet (pbuh) preached, is what took hold, and it's what he was clearly referencing. Shiites despise Sunnis, and last time I checked - Daesh were NOT labeled as Khawarij by shiites at all, but as Sunni-Wahhabi-Salafis.
Assad needs to attack the ISIS capital asap, I think it's in Turkey.
Oh look, another nationalistic blind Arab. Surprising.

Who's the left guy? Rami Makhlouf?

Ahmed Mansour. Al-Jazeera journalist and the one who interviewed al-Julani. Strange that Arab-obsessed Farsis such as Serpentine (despite his language almost being an Arabic dialect on its own almost) and despite Arabic being taught obligatory in Iran is unaware of that considering that he like many of his compatriots have evolved into an "strategic expert" here on PDF in terms of the conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc.:sarcastic:

He seem more like 'an unlucky bedouin' to me :oops:

He is not an Arab. Just some Chinese/Filipino troll that for God's know what reason is using the Egyptian flag. The guy can't understand Arabic. Several Arab users, including myself, can tell you that. Never seen him write about any Egyptian or Arab matters either. In any case, not that false-flaggers are uncommon on PDF.:lol:

Says the "Islamist" Iranian mullah boy.

Regardless of that all of them are disgusting by large. Most of the 450 million Arabs can agree with that and their neighborhood too. One just need to look at the popularity charts out there. The Syrians especially must adore them.:lol:

Hezbollah is the enemy of Islam.
CJ0yzLuWwAAQFYs.jpg:large

This tweet says that the "ideology of Daesh began 1,400 years ago. #Daesh_enemy_of_Allah." It was retweeted by Nasrallah's son.
So what can we gather from this? All the Iranian apologists on here state that Daesh is a Wahhabi/Salafi ideology. Tell me, where were salafis and wahhabis back then? Shi'ism still had not started back then, clearly referencing Sunni Islam (i.e. the same Islam that the prophet preached.)

Amazing that terrorist groups who murder civilians (whether in Lebanon, Israel and now Syria) and who are a cult dare to make such comments in the first place. Sunni Islam is followed by 90% of all the 1.7 billion Muslims and 99,9% of us hardly ever kill an insect.

Their ideology was created by some fake wannabe Arab Mullah (Khomeini) and then further developed in their smelly bunkers and now they have created a cult. Wonder if Nasrallah has a son that can replace his position. They have definitely ruined Southern Lebanon. Once Lebanon was a model country in the MENA region. We are a long way from that today but once the madness ends I have high hopes.

@Halimi

He is not an Arab. Just some Chinese/Filipino troll that for God's know what reason is using the Egyptian flag. The guy can't understand Arabic. Several Arab users, including myself, can tell you that.
I didn't know, thanks.
Also what I mean by 'unlucky bedouin' is a Turkish joke to describe extremely unlucky people or situation
“The unlucky bedouin will be molested by a polar bear in the desert” his flag is Egyptian and his profile picture is a polar bear you know :D

kaanil_135227675273.jpg

images

Back
Top Bottom