What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It is funny and sad how Iranians tell you what you should feel and think about your own country. Someway they feel above you to tell you what you should think.
What's funnier is they blame you Turks for all of the problems of Syria.
Then when you look at statistics...Iran has given 0$ refugees and has hosted 0 refugees. Meanwhile, Turkey spends billions and hosts 2 million. Those numbers alone show who actually cares about Syrians. We seriously owe you guys so much.
And to those who scream "but Iran doesn't border Syria!" How about asking the thousands of refugees accepted by Sweden and Germany, countries who are no where near Syria yet have accepted thousands more than you have.

What's funnier is they blame you Turks for all of the problems of Syria.
Then when you look at statistics...Iran has given 0$ refugees and has hosted 0 refugees. Meanwhile, Turkey spends billions and hosts 2 million. Those numbers alone show who actually cares about Syrians. We seriously owe you guys so much.
And to those who scream "but Iran doesn't border Syria!" How about asking the thousands of refugees accepted by Sweden and Germany, countries who are no where near Syria yet have accepted thousands more than you have.
I can tell you they don't care a single bit about Syrian people. How can you support using barrel bombs otherwise after seeing all those pictures? At least send some humanitarian help or take some refugees. As you said they haven't done anything other than sending sectarian fighters.

Iranians can stick their nose in other people's business and act like they are the owners of that land instead of the people who actually own it, but when people show resentment when Iran tries to get nuclear weapons. They feel surprised and cheated.

It is like Iran is ruled by some 11 year olds. They messed up their own country already and now they are busy with other countries. Recent reports have shown that Iran has increased ties with PKK in Turkey again. Iran doesn't realize this but there will come a point they can't get away with this snake behavior anymore.

I can tell you they don't care a single bit about Syrian people. How can you support using barrel bombs otherwise after seeing all those pictures? At least send some humanitarian help or take some refugees. As you said they haven't done anything other than sending sectarian fighters.

Iranians can stick their nose in other people's business and act like they are the owners of that land instead of the people who actually own it, but when people show resentment when Iran tries to get nuclear weapons. They feel surprised and cheated.

It is like Iran is ruled by some 11 year olds. They messed up their own country already and now they are busy with other countries. Recent reports have shown that Iran has increased ties with PKK in Turkey again. Iran doesn't realize this but there will come a point they can't get away with this snake behavior anymore.
Not to mention they're encouraging ethnic cleansing and sectarian strife. Don't be surprised if you see a Sunni-Shia war break out soon. Unfortunately Syria would be caught in the Middle of it. :undecided:
Good thing to know though is, eventually Khamenei's head will be on a platter somewhere :sniper:
I saw a report on IRGC in Syria who led some NDF regiments. They said this: "There are no humans here, just Arabs." How are these people supposedly supposed to free Palestine? How are these people supposedly going to free the Middle East from terrorism? They are the terrorism.

May God reserves his best lodge in hell to him..

View attachment 236319
The stateless berberian is gloating over death for natural causes. Just stop being beberian, berberian...

7 3 15 ergo merde feeding faysal.jpg

Maybe he overdosed on cake from Sultan Erdogan.:fie::undecided:

Holy cow, Thrax you've been watching this thread for over 4 hours... I think you need a break...

Don't forget that the Pakistani SSG trained the Iranian IRGC and Quds force during its early days.

Hain o_O
Where did you get that from ???

No Hazaras from Pakistan have gone to Syria
There was a video shared here and it looked like those guys were Pukhtoons probably from Parachinar up in the tribal areas

View attachment 236461
Maybe he overdosed on cake from Sultan Erdogan.:fie::undecided:

Holy cow, Thrax you've been watching this thread for over 4 hours... I think you need a break...
Really? I've been off and on. I just leave the tab open a lot, I have 8GB of RAM so I don't need to close down tabs. Do I look like a laptop peasant to you?
Hain o_O

There was a video shared here and it looked like those guys were Pukhtoons probably from Parachinar up in the tribal areas
Some Hazaras from Pakistan actually did go, but they were trained by IRGC. SSG training IRGC was probably long ago when SSG weren't as effective as they are now.

Hain o_O

The SSG trained the Quds force in its initial days, probably alongside the Stingers Zia sent to Iran as aid as well.
Unfortunately, Some Hazaras, mostly mercenaries have gone to Syria to fight for Assad (On behalf of Iran). Not a smart move considering that these Jihadis are already all over us, these idiots who went there are going to get more of us killed.
If they had a single brain cell, They would know that messing around with those terrorist armies of Syria, They'd send even more people against us.

from Pakistan
Here you're incorrect. All of the Hazaras who went were either Iranian ones who've been living there for years as refugees and sent by Iran to "return the favour" or the Afghan ones who are radicals.

when SSG weren't as effective as they are now.
The physical and tactical training is the same. The only difference is that they now train with new equipment and weapons.

The stateless berberian is gloating over death for natural causes. Just stop being beberian, berberian...
Unlike your @ss we fought for ours, and we kept it..1,000, 000 square miles of it! and we know how to keep it, unmolested for generation to come. We are not peddling our behind in New york streets or Paris ruelles or digging in their leftovers to find something to eat...You are the shame of the Arabs, and the abomination of the Muslims...
That SOB, you are referring too, killed millions of Muslims, among them 200,000 Algerians..Talk to the Syrians, talk to the Iraqis, to the Yemenis...and they will have a long stronger world to his eulogy. Good riddance, karma is a bitch!

The longer the wait, the greater the victory.
I wasn't referring to Assad demise...He has a long life, they will have to sit at the table with him at the end. That is a reality..

This is not personal issue but about countries. Assad had to go not because is is not cute enough but for Syria's good. We see what happened: Syria is in ruins and KSA is flourishing.

7c282cd3-317d-426d-b772-51257df34c33.jpg

12300303783_3c7b8fa039.jpg

For the first time, you said something that made sense, but wrongly aimed...The picture above is that what the bottom did...The Sauds wrecked Syria, Israel played a big role in it too. Syria didn't invade any country, she was attacked and what you show is a direct results of a the misuse of money with a big dose of money from a kingdom of alcoholics.

Power they use pretty huge: two times more bombs than vs. Libya.
I never get the answer of where the CC bases used for jets are.

They fly through in the middle of Syria and bombs them but where do stop by and refill? All the way back to where?

Last edited:
I never get the answer of where the CC bases used for jets are.

They fly through in the middle of Syria and bombs them but where do stop by and refill? All the way back to where?
Main base is Udeid in Qatar, where are deployed B-1B bombers. Jordan and Cyprus are also used.

Unlike your @ss we fought for ours, and we kept it..1,000, 000 square miles of it! and we know how to keep it, unmolested for generation to come. We are not peddling our behind in New york streets or Paris ruelles or digging in their leftovers to find something to eat...You are the shame of the Arabs, and the abomination of the Muslims...
That SOB, you are referring too, killed millions of Muslims, among them 200,000 Algerians..Talk to the Syrians, talk to the Iraqis, to the Yemenis...and they will have a long stronger world to his eulogy. Good riddance, karma is a bitch!

I wasn't referring to Assad demise...He has a long life, they will have to sit at the table with him at the end. That is a reality..

For the first time, you said something that made sense, but wrongly aimed...The picture above is that what the bottom did...The Sauds wrecked Syria, Israel played a big role in it too. Syria didn't invade any country, she was attacked and what you show is a direct results of a the misuse of money with a big dose of money from a kingdom of alcoholics.
Yes, we will sit with him on the table. His head will be rolling all over the table, too.

This is not personal issue but about countries. Assad had to go not because is is not cute enough but for Syria's good. We see what happened: Syria is in ruins and KSA is flourishing.

Assad will go but be assured not sooner than the terrorists and their supporters.

Assad will go but be assured not sooner than the terrorists and their supporters.

Back
Top Bottom