What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Serp, you're a lost cause.

---

Former Advisor To Iran's Defense Minister: In A Few Hours The Iranian Leadership Will Make A Historic Announcement That The 2007 Iran-Syria Defense Agreement Has Been Activated

On June 3, 2015, following reports in the Arab and world press that thousands of Iranian and Iraqi troops are being dispatched to Syria to defend the Syrian regime,[1] which is said to be on the verge of collapse, Amir Mousavi, a former advisor to the Iranian defense minister,[2] announced in a Facebook post that in a few hours the Iranian leadership will announce the activation of its mutual defense agreement with Syria.[3] The defense agreement between the two countries, which essentially places all of Iran's defensive capabilities at Syria's disposal, was signed in 2007.[4] In 2012 then-Iranian defense minister Ahmad Vahidi said that Iran would "activate the agreement upon [the Syrians'] request."[5]

23624.jpg

--

Well, well, well - looks like poo is going to hit the fan now.

25,000 of Iran best fighters and equipment would make quick work against the Foreign Syria Army, Al Nusrah rats, and the Khawarij and it's cesspool Islamic State.

I just hope they have the right strategy to pull it off.

Iranian-attack-helicopters.jpg

13931202000466_PhotoI.jpg

d245824d188dfa0f300f6a7067002f55.jpg

air power and ballistic missiles is the edge..

25,000 of Iran best fighters and equipment would make quick work against the Foreign Syria Army, Al Nusrah rats, and the Khawarij and it's cesspool Islamic State.

I just hope they have the right strategy to pull it off.

Iranian-attack-helicopters.jpg

13931202000466_PhotoI.jpg

d245824d188dfa0f300f6a7067002f55.jpg

air power and ballistic missiles is the edge..

The Syrian war is all about an 'acceptable end game' for Iran. Not about winning the entire thing or for Assad to keep all the territory. That's out of the question. Iran won't be sending 25.000 or 50.000 troops to Syria. At best a couple of thousand rear guards, along with foreign fighters, to keep the defenses in the hinderland up, and allow SAA and NDF to advance to the frontlines. All this silly wet dreaming about the IRGC going in 'heavy' is bs.

Another rebel offensive in Idlib today. Dont understand why Assad is not just pulling them out.

CGwOY-KVAAA3BuU.jpg

CGwZnIgXAAAVZ32.jpg

Why pull out ?

It doesn't make any sense to retreat from Idlib and invite terrorists to Latakia or Homs .

Syrian Army should keep terrorists busy in Idlib as long as they have a proper plan to counter future operations .

5th June rebel progress:

CGwxngbUkAA2Wyo.png:large

Why pull out ?

It doesn't make any sense to retreat from Idlib and invite terrorists to Latakia or Homs .

Syrian Army should keep terrorists busy in Idlib as long as they have a proper plan to counter future operations .
Because troops in Idlib have zero morale and are nothing but sitting ducks.

5th June rebel progress:

CGwxngbUkAA2Wyo.png:large

Because troops in Idlib have zero morale and are nothing but sitting ducks.

The morale can be easily boosted if Iran sends some forces to support them in Idlib . No need for a direct interference , Just holding the defensive lines in Idlib and Lataki and building a powerful defensive barrier in order to free many forces to take part in offensive operations .

Idlib might be against the government but Latakia and major cities prefer the government to Baghdadi and Joulani .

Fall of Syrian coast and Lebanon border is a red line for Iran and I will not be surprised to see Iranian forces there .

I am not here to discuss something that is obvious, a fake hadith narrated by a 6 years old kid to destroy image of Imam Ali (as) and claim that Abu bakr wasn't the one who Fatima (sa) was angered at him.... Therefore no farther discussion .....

1: The hadith is against Quranic teachings which allow men to have more than one wife ...
2: There is no proof indicating present of daughter of Abu Jahl back then in Medina in that time actually she was in Mecca ...
3: The hadith was narrated only and only by a person by the name of "Mosavar ibn Mokharame" who was born two years after immigration ,,, it means he was 6 years old when the aforementioned incident took place in eighth years of immigration...

How on earth a 6 years old kid could become pubescent and "Mohtalem" .... Wasn't any one else probably one of those Sahabe (ra) around to narrate such a thing except him? I mean a 6 years old kid... you gotta be kidding me ... if there is another source the narration of this 6 years old kid could make it unreliable ...

4. The guy couldn't comprehend that he needed to cover himself up and you take him as a reliable source ? do you?

5" The daughter of Abu Jahl was married already once he became Muslim by prophet (pbuh)....

And the last one:

Have you heard this verses:

1: 27:16 And Solomon inherited David.
2: 16:06 Who will inherit me and inherit from the family of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, pleasing [to You]."

And how on earth Umar and Abo bakr could inherit from their fathers and Fatima (sa) not? Fatima (sa)was a liar? Ali (as) was a liar when he gave testimony ? wasn't Fadak in the hands of Fatima (sa) in the time of prophet (pbuh) and was given to her by prophet (pbuh) himself?is that a new Bedaa that the one who owes something should bring evidence? The truth that Fatima (sa) was angry is attached , you can see it.

If Hazrat Ali (RA)was angry with HAzrat Abu Bakr (RA) why did he married Abu Bakr (RA) wife and raised his son as his own after abu bakr death ?

Iran is getting more and more extreme. My feeling is saying that they will destroy their own country at the end. They should be worrying about their own country instead of Assad or what not. With this behavior there won't be any deal with Iran. It is like a country that is being lead by children. They can't see further than their nose.
i actually think that the west encourages or welcomes Iranian meddling in Syria, just like the US knowingly handed over Iraq to the Shia/Iranian influence sphere when they disbanded everything related to the Baathists. I wouldn't be surprised if all of this isis mess was created or silently cheered by, especially, the US in order to re-draw the ME map in the long term (what we see now might just the beginning, who knows) through creating conflicts. this isis mess will pass, but the vacuum left behind by them (which seemingly are successfully being filled by especially the likes of YPG and KRG) and the increasing sunni-shia conflict will cause even more problems in the future, possibly leading to a conflict wherein Iran and its proxies stand against Saudi Arabia and its allies while the real benefactors will continue to be mostly non-ME actors. anyway, imo the west doesn't want a strong Iran, but neither wants it a weak Iran. It wants an Iran that is just strong enough to keep the Iran - Saudi Arabia rivalry intact, which would enable the West to continue to play divide and conquer and to keep them distracted away from Israel, but that's another topic.

You can share all these numbers with terrorist-sympathizers on cyber space, but they didn't show any 'bodies'. Yes there was casualties obviously, but don't throw numbers only because terrorists from a kilometer away say it is true. They shoot a missile and make up a number. Meanwhile, I have tens of pics of dead Nusra dogs which I can't share on this forum as you know. Actual dead bodies I mean, not a missile being shot from a kilometer away and cheering Allahu Akbar like clowns.

And yes, Hezbollah does have casualties in Qalamun, they are not super humans or anything else, they are also human with body and flesh. I never said they don't have casualties, I said terrorists and their supporters tend to exaggerate the numbers ridiculously. Based on terrorists Tweets in past month, I think nearly 1000-1500 Hezbollah have been killed and tens of others captured. But again, nothing to prove that, just pathetic Al-Qaeda propaganda.

As I have said earlier, that 'revolution' has went down to toilet, the most serious indication is that people like you are cheering for a terrorist group day and night to bring them freedom, but you are too stubborn to accept that. You'll get it eventually though.
lol
Nusra have posted pics of dead bodies of Hezbollah everywhere. And they didn't make up the number, they had a head count. If the heads fell immediately after impact, then they're dead. Plain and simple. 1 Guy could be seen running away from the 57mm AZP, but he fell after impact = dead. T-55 has 4 crew members, tank hit and knocked out (and since it's russian) = 4 dead. 12 heads fall down after ATGM impact = dead. Simple.
We don't exaggerate numbers at all. Considering everything is backed up with video and picture evidence. And you can call us terrorists all you want, matters what Syrians think of us, not what some Iranian who lives in his mother's basement thinks.
Revolution went down the toilet? Assad losing 3 cities in may is nothing then lol

The morale can be easily boosted if Iran sends some forces to support them in Idlib . No need for a direct interference , Just holding the defensive lines in Idlib and Lataki and building a powerful defensive barrier in order to free many forces to take part in offensive operations .

Idlib might be against the government but Latakia and major cities prefer the government to Baghdadi and Joulani .

Fall of Syrian coast and Lebanon border is a red line for Iran and I will not be surprised to see Iranian forces there .
Iran wont send (they always do proxy) and even if it sends it wont help.

i actually think that the west encourages or welcomes Iranian meddling in Syria, just like the US knowingly handed over Iraq to the Shia/Iranian influence sphere when they disbanded everything related to the Baathists. I wouldn't be surprised if all of this isis mess was created or silently cheered by, especially, the US in order to re-draw the ME map in the long term (what we see now might just the beginning, who knows) through creating conflicts. this isis mess will pass, but the vacuum left behind by them (which seemingly are successfully being filled by especially the likes of YPG and KRG) and the increasing sunni-shia conflict will cause even more problems in the future, possibly leading to a conflict wherein Iran and its proxies stand against Saudi Arabia and its allies while the real benefactors will continue to be mostly non-ME actors. anyway, imo the west doesn't want a strong Iran, but neither wants it a weak Iran. It wants an Iran that is just strong enough to keep the Iran - Saudi Arabia rivalry intact, which would enable the West to continue to play divide and conquer and to keep them distracted away from Israel, but that's another topic.
Without Iran's logistical support US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan the invasion would have been impossible. I agree that they constantly use Iran and they are dangerously playing this game. Eventually the master will turn on his slave just like they turned on Saddam, Assad, Kadaffi... Eventually US will also turn on the Mullah. The international markets still rally on Iranian energy. When the international markets have alternative energy from other countries it will be Iran's turn.

Last edited:
Without Iran's logistical support US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan would have been impossible. I agree that they constantly use Iran and they are dangerously playing this game. Eventually the master will turn on his slave just like they turned on Saddam, Assad, Kadaffi... Eventually US will also turn on the Mullah. The international markets still rally on Iranian energy. When the international markets have alternative energy from other countries it will be Iran's turn.

Okay, NATO member.

Back
Top Bottom