What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

let's burn whole ME with power of destruction
that because we are master and we shape the region.....
fact:police:

Iran ceased to act like a master since we conquered and subjugated it several times 1400 years ago. Since then it has been acting like an angry raped woman who wants nothing but to take revenge from the Arab raper but has failed so far. It's stooges have been being slaughtered and they are clearly losing.

Iran ceased to act like a master since we conquered and subjugated it several times 1400 years ago. Since then it has been acting like an angry raped woman who wants nothing but to take revenge from the Arab raper but has failed so far. It's stooges have been being slaughtered and they are clearly losing.
better stick to the topic than telling nonsense u cheap Jordanian. u manipulated people throughout human history.

Real power of Assad comes from foreign mercenaries. IRGC, Houthis, Afghans, Hezbollah, Armenians... SAA is almost non-existant. And Alawites formed defence units to protect settlements.
really? what a genius u r.

Salman Rushdie condemns 'hate-filled rhetoric' of Islamic fanaticism - Telegraph

"But the overwhelming weight of the problem lies in the world of Islam, and much of it has its roots in the ideological language of blood and war emanating from the Salafist movement within Islam, globally backed by Saudi Arabia."

Stamping a tourist passport is not the issue, but closing your eyes when the tourist enters a war-torn country from your soil is the issue and you are sure as hell they aren't going to get a sun bath on the Syrian beach when they go there, they are up to no good.
Istanbul and Ankara airports arent exactly war torn places to be precisely.

we not like you and we not angry for any historic fact ..... we think for future and we have many challenges ahead...
you can feel happy about history......
yes.... you stated that some Arabs (like you) are raper .... and that's true.... that shows your entire logic:crazy:
in Iran we have many Arabs in south ... we love them.... they Fought for entire war against a raper Saddam and your tiny king
we don't hate any body ..... hate is for children

fortunately you stunk in the history
and that what we want from you:police:

:crazy:
52e83cf9350943f548d6acc5a3e895c5.gif

Iranian killed more Arabs than Arabs did.

Please look at my map where are Arabs?? These regimes that are created in 20's century are stepsons of Britain foxxxy.

You could not have said it any better.

Oh yes ! We are aware. Don't worry, we will never forget.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam

What has this to do with Arabs, bro? You do know that the Turkic Safavids only controlled parts of Iraq (the only Arab country) and that they used Arab Shia's to convert the Farsis and other ethnic groups in Iran? Most Southern Iraqis converted to Shia Islam in the past 200 years because the Arab tribes of Southern Iraq started converting to Shia Islam by large numbers. Some say it was a counter to the Ottomans but there are many theories. Basra was for instance majority Sunni 200 years ago.

Arabs have terrorized them for many centuries and conquered them militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically as well and influenced them on all fronts. It's worth noting that this was the same case with our ancient Semitic cultures in Iraq and elsewhere. From them they copied their national symbols, religious Gods, architecture, law, language (Aramaic). They were basically civilized. They also made Babylon their capital.

Arab Shia Ulema
After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulema corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, such as Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Bahrain and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy. Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[32][35][36][37] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail’s capital Tabriz.[38] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[34] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[39]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulema to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[40]

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway the descendants of those Shia Arabs still control much of Iran and are the dominant religious class and economical on many fronts. Even during the Shah their influence and power could not be removed.

Anyway Arabs and Persians can live in peace without a problem if certain people learnt how to behave. After all there are many Farsis in the GCC as migrants. They live better than in Iran and are the educated class/rich class mostly. But you know that already.

Hassan-i Sabbah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hassan-i Sabbah for instance was also a Iraqi Arab Shia of Yemeni origins.

The possibly autobiographical information found in Sarguzasht-e Sayyidnā is the main source for Hassan's background and early life. According to this, Hassan-i Sabbāh was born in the city of Qom (modern Iran) in Persia in the 1050s to a family ofTwelver Shī‘ah.[2] Born and raised in Persia,[4][5] his father was a Kufan Arab who claimed Yemenite origins, who left the Sawād of Kufa (modern Iraq) to settle in the (predominantly Shi'a) town of Qom.[6][7][8]

Assassins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
You could not have said it any better.

What has this to do with Arabs, bro? You do know that the Turkic Safavids only controlled parts of Iraq (the only Arab country) and that they used Arab Shia's to convert the Farsis and other ethnic groups in Iran? Most Southern Iraqis converted to Shia Islam in the past 200 years because the Arab tribes of Southern Iraq started converting to Shia Islam by large numbers. Some say it was a counter to the Ottomans but there are many theories. Basra was for instance majority Sunni 200 years ago.

Arabs have terrorized them for many centuries and conquered them militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically as well and influenced them on all fronts. It's worth noting that this was the same case with our ancient Semitic cultures in Iraq and elsewhere. From them they copied their national symbols, religious Gods, architecture, law, language (Aramaic). They were basically civilized. They also made Babylon their capital.

Anyway the descendants of those Shia Arabs still control much of Iran and are the dominant religious class and economical on many fronts. Even during the Shah their influence and power could not be removed.

Anyway Arabs and Persians can live in peace without a problem if certain people learnt how to behave. After all there are many Farsis in the GCC as migrants. They live better than in Iran and are the educated class/rich class mostly. But you know that already.

Hassan-i Sabbah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hassan-i Sabbah for instance was also a Iraqi Arab Shia of Yemeni origins.

Assassins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We are Iranian or Persian instead of (Farsis).

Your brain is too hot.

Put some ice on your head.See u new Saudi friend

We are Iranian or Persian instead of (Farsis).
Your brain is too hot.
Put some ice on your head.See u new Saudi friend

It's actually cold here in Copenhagen. As usual, @MOHSENAM . My brain is functioning very well just as usual. What I wrote are purely historical facts dear. No need to get angry. Speaking about hot weather then Iran has the record for the highest temperature.

Dasht-e Lut (Persian: کویر لوت‎, "Emptiness Desert"), also spelled Dasht-i-Lut and known as the Lut Desert, is a large salt desert in southeastern Kerman Iran. The surface of the sand there has been measured at temperatures as high as 70.7°C (159°F),[1][2] and it is one of the world's driest and hottest places.

Dasht-e Lut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hottest Spot on Earth : Image of the Day

Warm weather and sunlight is lovely. It's a sign of life. You should be happy that most of Iran has a warm climate and plenty of sunlight. You could have lived in Greenland.

Read the end of my post 721.

Also why did you make another user? You should wait like all of us that are banned before we return.

It's actually cold here in Copenhagen. As usual, @MOHSENAM . My brain is functioning very well just as usual. What I wrote are purely historical facts dear. No need to get angry. Speaking about hot weather then Iran has the record for the highest temperature.

Dasht-e Lut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hottest Spot on Earth : Image of the Day

Warm weather and sunlight is lovely. It's a sign of life. You should be happy that most of Iran has a warm climate and plenty of sunlight. You could have lived in Greenland.

Read the end of my post 721.

Also why did you make another user? You should wait like all of us that are banned before we return.
I did not say Saudi is hot. I said your brain is hot.

I did not say Saudi is hot. I said your brain is hot.

My brain is indeed hot, just like that of all other living brains. If it was not hot it would not function. KSA has a warm and hot climate in certain parts of the country as well. Nothing wrong with that. I prefer that to cold weather. After all people from across the world travel in search of warm weather and sunlight.

Anyway we are off-topic. Act like a grown-up and wait until your original user @MOHSENAM is unbanned although you have made many users before. All of us that have been banned before have waited before we return. Last week we had a chat were a peace treaty was made. I was of the impression that you would be a man of your words but when I saw the username (I already knew that this was you without looking at your actual post) I was surprised when you started trolling in the Arabian Horse thread and now this.

Ignore that iranian suicide troll MOHSENAM.
Safavid Turks converted Farsis to shiism, not arabs. Anyway, IMHO, farsis or their sunni counterparts, kurds, still care more for their fire worshiping, Zoroaster, than Islam. So, no need to make a big deal out of it.

The Safavids used the Shia Arab Ulema for their conversions. Without them the job would have been much harder. They needed legitimacy. So Arabs played a role in that. Shia Islam was spread to Iran by Arabs actually. Most of the Shias in Iraq were converted recently anyway.

But the plan was initiated by the Safavids.:)

@rmi5

@Bubblegum Crisis is an atheist.:)

The Safavids used the Shia Arab Ulema for their conversions. Without them the job would have been much harder. They needed legitimacy. So Arabs played a role in that. Shia Islam was spread to Iran by Arabs actually. Most of the Shias in Iraq were converted recently anyway.

Well, when Shah Ismail started to introduce Shiism in Iran, there was only a handful Shia Ulema in Farsi regions, so he asked Shia Ulema from Jabal amel in Lebanon to come to Iran, to help spread shiism in those regions.

Back
Top Bottom