What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@500
just before that coalition started its campaign against ISIS, kobani canton kurds formed a coalition with FSA. do u think kurds r betrayed by all belligerent sides and countries?

More footage from Ayn Al Arab (Kobane)

Btw graphic photos started to emerge from pro-IS sources. As forum rules dictate, I do not share them here.
I appreciate all the updates on these situations from you, not knowing the script/language, gets tedious scouring twitter and then google translating the script, it's cool you can dig through the twitter noise and post the 'legal' stuff here.. is there a way you can send me the links to the 'not allowed anymore' stuff here ?

not a gore voyeur, I just like the news uncensored, gives one a better idea of the ground realities.

thanks

Turkey to support training, equipping Syrian opposition: U.S.

WASHINGTON: Turkey has agreed to support the training and equipping of the moderate opposition in Syria, the U.S. State Department said on Friday, saying a U.S. military team would visit Ankara next week to discuss the matter.

"Turkey has agreed to support train-and-equip efforts for the moderate Syrian opposition," spokeswoman Marie Harf told reporters in describing a visit to Turkey by the two senior U.S. officials responsible for building a coalition to fight the Islamic State militant group in Syriaand Iraq.

"There will be a (U.S. Defense Department) planning team traveling to Ankara next week to continue planning that through military channels," she added.

Turkey to support training, equipping Syrian opposition: U.S. | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

I appreciate all the updates on these situations from you, not knowing the script/language, gets tedious scouring twitter and then google translating the script, it's cool you can dig through the twitter noise and post the 'legal' stuff here.. is there a way you can send me the links to the 'not allowed anymore' stuff here ?

not a gore voyeur, I just like the news uncensored, gives one a better idea of the ground realities.

thanks

Sorry, I dont promote violence and gore. Just reporting. No affiliation to any organisation. LOL.

thanks

LOL, if you pay me I will give you direct links to ISIS friendly forums in Arabic and their "official" forums. I think that you know how to see such media if necessary. If not there is always Live…..Leak

@Alienoz_TR

It seems that the legitimate Syrian opposition is advancing on many fronts which is very good to see. I do not think that Al-Asshead has much time left.

Sorry, I dont promote violance and gore. Just reporting. No affiliation to any organisation. LOL.

LOL, if you pay me I will give you direct links to ISIS friendly forums in Arabic and their "official" forums. I think that you know how to see such media if necessary. If not there is always ********.

lol, ok then, peeps.. wasn't asking for beheading stuff etc anyway.. just combat footage

but cool, moar google work for me then.. thanks for nothing :disagree:

:enjoy:

lol, ok then, peeps.. wasn't asking for beheading stuff etc anyway.. just combat footage

but cool, moar google work for me then.. thanks for nothing :disagree:

:enjoy:

Well in such a case Live……Leak is good. If you need help with translations you can just ask Arabs on the internet or here and they will probably help you. Anyway the most important news is written in major news outlets from all over the world and English speaking ones so you will not miss any big news. At most you will get the news a bit later. Anyway I stopped following the conflict closely. Once I followed it daily and was also very active on PDF in this regard but not much anymore other than on a weekly basis and when major news arrives. After all you have Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Lebanon and Iraq to look after. Palestine this Summer also took a lot of the time. Now Turkey, Pakistan as well, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. I mean there is enough of conflict but the two biggest conflicts are seen in Iraq and Syria. The others are mostly low-level conflicts.:) Special mentions to Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya though.

Well in such a case Live……Leak is good. If you need help with translations you can just ask Arabs on the internet or here and they will probably help you. Anyway the most important news is written in major news outlets from all over the world and English speaking ones so you will not miss any big news. At most you will get the news a bit later. Anyway I stopped following the conflict closely. Once I followed it daily and was also very active on PDF in this regard but not much anymore other than on a weekly basis and when major news arrives. After all you have Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Lebanon and Iraq to look after. Palestine this Summer also took a lot of the time. Now Turkey, Pakistan as well, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. I mean there is enough of conflict but the two biggest conflicts are seen in Iraq and Syria. The others are mostly low-level conflicts.:) Special mentions to Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya though.
cool, yeah I know of that place of course. but people on PDF would filter through all the fakes and reposts etc on liveleek + add some more relevant links as well as their own analysis etc and post here, pdf > lievleak

and I know most major stuff will eventually get on all the popular big bullhorns anyway but it's mostly censored and they all try spin it to suit the reporting agency's narrative..

LOL@ "Special mentions to Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya.. " :sarcastic:

I'll ask here if I have a nation/situation specific query of course ;)

cool, yeah I know of that place of course. but people on PDF would filter through all the fakes and reposts etc on liveleek + add some more relevant links as well as their own analysis etc and post here, pdf > lievleak

and I know most major stuff will eventually get on all the popular big bullhorns anyway but it's mostly censored and they all try spin it to suit the reporting agency's narrative..

LOL@ "Special mentions to Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya.. " :sarcastic:

I'll ask here if I have a nation/situation specific query of course ;)

Society over all the world is getting corrupted everyday. Leave everything aside. An example from the region. Fighting groups bring the dead of the enemy side on pick-ups. Some dead are so deformed which is beyond identification. Yet people line up with cell phones, taking pictures of the fallen. Enjoying, appearently.

From the Battle of Mishte al-Nur, the hill that lies in the south of Ayn Al-Arab

f684a3f2a4b33a6cc9781b157a830cdc.jpg

d657954b9a78f3f9408d684e90c79e3d.jpg

ba8d2a7e894b6aa81a3df9ec2f626733.jpg

b8c5430eaf267da586241cbf1c81358e.jpg

2548e340b18b9db3e459c9ec54e457b4.jpg

ff52dfbe22db8a8aec84f1e9407209f6.jpg

e95c945b49fd06f8b9adcdd278ccd008.jpg

e17539d13c00a242d6964291e4b651e9.jpg

b3729680ae50072618159be839f305cc.jpg

0c982f902e09beffe6d4c437020a071b.jpg

Rest of the photos are graphic. I counted at least 15 PKK dead.

Back
Top Bottom