What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Ex-Lebanese minister Michelle Samaha confess and says he has orders from Assad to take out everyone from Lebanese religious leaders mainly SUNNI, and any other official in the meetings including politicians using TNT.anyone BUT Allewites

The deal came directly implicating ASSAD and Mamluk. Samaha close to Assad is telling the Agent exactly his orders and how he got the TNT and who he should target. He is assigned to target everyone but Allewites .. including SHIITES! who are strong supporters of Assad .. being that hezbollah is shiite. This is a major blow and it exposes that allewites are snakes

Samaha confesses to bombing plot | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR
Ex-minister's bomb plot conviction puts focus on Lebanon's shady ties with Syria | World news | The Guardian
Ex-Lebanese minister Michel Samaha sentenced for Syria-linked terror plot
Former Lebanon minister admits transporting explosives - Al Jazeera English

We should be cautious with labeling all Alawites as criminals and enemies but the ones that form the backbone of the Al-Assad regime are indeed very dangerous people with much blood on their hands.

Did you know that mainstream Shia Twelver clerics in the Arab world and Iran never recognized Alawites as Muslims? They were always known as heretics until the Syrian civil war where they were made an "halal sect" due to politics as the Iranian regime is an ally of the Al-Assad regime.

Little do they know about the nature of those Alawites in question.

It reminds me of the few Iranian users here who were cheering for the Houthi rocket attacks in Najran Province on civilians. Funnily enough all the civilians were Shia Ismailis mainly with a minority of Zaydis.

Many of the Saudi Arabian soldiers that have been killed are Shia too from the border regions as they know the terrain the best.

This region is a mess. Let's all hope that our generation will be more sane. At least us that live in the peaceful ME countries.

We should be cautious with labeling all Alawites as criminals and enemies but the ones that form the backbone of the Al-Assad regime are indeed very dangerous people with much blood on their hands.

Did you know that mainstream Shia Twelver clerics in the Arab world and Iran never recognized Alawites as Muslims? They were always known as heretics until the Syrian civil war where they were made an "halal sect" due to politics as the Iranian regime is an ally of the Al-Assad regime.

Little do they know about the nature of those Alawites in question.

It reminds me of the few Iranian users here who were cheering for the Houthi rocket attacks in Najran Province on civilians. Funnily enough all the civilians were Shia Ismailis mainly with a minority of Zaydis.

Many of the Saudi Arabian soldiers that have been killed are Shia too from the border regions as they know the terrain the best.

This region is a mess. Let's all hope that our generation will be more sane. At least us that live in the peaceful ME countries.

I don't appose anyone because of their religious views or stereotype any religious group as dangerous and bad people. I dislike the state of Israel for it's unjust occupation not for it's Judaism and the same goes for Iran and Allaweites. Matter of fact I have plenty of pre-revelation Persian friends who dislike the Iranian regime more than I do and who'd go as far as flying the Iranian golden lion flag at their homes. Also my grandma was a Christian Bushehri lol

Turkish military says it shot down Syrian army plane that entered its airspace

Some sources state it is just a drone

I don't appose anyone because of their religious views or stereotype any religious group as dangerous and bad people. I dislike the state of Israel for it's unjust occupation not for it's Judaism and the same goes for Iran and Allaweites. Matter of fact I have plenty of pre-revelation Persian friends who dislike the Iranian regime more than I do and who'd go as far as flying the Iranian golden lion flag at their homes. Also my grandma was a Christian Bushehri lol

I doubt that any sane person does that. For me it is always about the regimes and individuals who are hostile to Arabs as a people and the Arab world. If they are against Arab regime x or y in Arab country x or y then it is fine as long as they are not hypocrites and as long as they are not attacking a whole nation and people because of that.

In the case of most PDF users that do the above (more or less exclusively Iranian users and a few Pakistanis who want to be more Iranian than the Iranians themselves) have no clue about the Arab world or Arabs whatsoever. This is something that I witness again and again whenever I start a debate that does not evolve around "House of Saud" and "Wahhabi" this and that.

I actually went to school (in France) with a Syrian Alawi from the Latakia Province. He was a good guy but not particularly religious although we did not discuss religion. Not something you do anyway with people.

Anyway it's quite interesting that many of the Druze and Alawites belong to ancient pre-Islamic Arab tribes. The head of the Druze for instance is an descendent of the Lakhmids dynasty.

Lakhmids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The thing with Druze, Alawites, Ibadis etc. and other such groups in the Arab world is that they are a minority and often have very mystical/secretive practices which can create stereotypes and suspicion among the regular people. In a sense it might be a defensive mechanism.

Anyway "long live the Alawite Shabiha's of the Al-Assad regime".

Wahhabis! Oh, wait they are Farsi allies.:lol:

Last edited:
That awkward moment when your arrest your soldiers for inspecting weapons being sent to 'totally moderate rebels' in Syria. What were they trying to hide? Maybe those soldiers were not meant to know the destination of arms?

@xenon54 Isn't it just plain ridiculous?

Turkey detains soldiers in 'Syria arms interception' case

Istanbul (AFP) - Turkish police have detained eight serving members of the army in the latest wave of arrests in a hugely controversial case over the interception last year of an alleged consignment of arms bound for Syria, reports said Saturday.

Arrest warrants were issued for 10 soldiers, of whom eight had been detained by Friday night, the official Anatolia news agency reported.

They have been accused of membership of a terrorist group, impeding the work of the government and espionage, it said. They should now appear in court to decide whether to remand them in custody ahead of trial.

The arrests are the latest in a string of detentions related to the stopping and searching of trucks in the southern provinces of Hatay and Adana near the Syrian border in January 2014 on suspicion of smuggling arms into Syria.

Documents circulated on the Internet claimed the seized trucks were Turkish National Intelligence Organisation (MIT) vehicles delivering weapons to Syrian Islamist rebels fighting President Bashar al-Assad.

Turkey has vehemently denied aiding Islamist rebels in Syria, such as the Islamic State (IS) group, although it wants to see Assad toppled.

The government has imposed a full-blown media blackout, including on social networks, and the investigation is being carried out in the utmost secrecy.

Earlier this month, Turkey arrested the four prosecutors who had ordered the search of the trucks and they are now in prison ahead of trial.

Another 19 soldiers were also placed under arrest pending trial in April, Anatolia said.

Meanwhile, 17 police were arrested as part of the investigation in February and another 11 police back in July 2014.

Not including the latest arrests, Anatolia said that a total of 47 people were being held in the investigation.

The Turkish authorities have sought to link the affair to US-based preacher Fethullah Gulen who President Recep Tayyip Erdogan accuses of running a parallel state through supporters in the judiciary and police with the aim of usurping him.

Supporters of Gulen, who have been pressured by a wave of arrests in the past months, reject the allegations.

The controversy erupted on January 19, 2014 when Turkish forces stopped trucks bound for Syria suspected to have been loaded with weapons. But they then found MIT personnel were on board.

Foreign rights groups have expressed concern in recent months over the broad judicial campaign against groups in Turkish society deemed to be Gulen supporters.

That awkward moment when your arrest your soldiers for inspecting weapons being sent to 'totally moderate rebels' in Syria. What were they trying to hide? Maybe those soldiers were not meant to know the destination of arms?

@xenon54 Isn't it just plain ridiculous?

Turkey detains soldiers in 'Syria arms interception' case
Serpi we had this discussions x times no? Its no secret that Turkey sent weapons to Kurds this could be one of them, but the Goverment claimed this particular load was directed to Turkmens living in the surrounding area of Suleyman Sah Tomb since isis was threatening to attack it at that time.

Around the same time the fight between Gülen and AKP started so Gülen affiliate prosecutor ordered to search the intelligence trucks, its their ususal mud throwing games.

Türk F-16'ları Suriye hava aracını düşürdü - Hürriyet Dünya

@Frosty

Also I never understood why Alawites were/are the first to defend Al-Assad's genocide and why they are his biggest supporters (of course the Al-Assad family are Alawites and so are most of the key persons in the regime and families) but had they acted differently from the beginning of the conflict they might not have been so hated today by most Syrians and a deal/compromise might have been reached.

I simply can't see how that is going to work when Al-Assad gets removed.

Stupid short-sighted people. That's what you get in return for supporting a genocidal regime with all that you have got despite knowing that it is pure evil and counterproductive.

All because of a few power-hungry families.

Serpi we had this discussions x times no? Its no secret that Turkey sent weapons to Kurds this could be one of them, but the Goverment claimed this particular load was directed to Turkmens living in the surrounding area of Suleyman Sah Tomb since isis was threatening to attack it at that time.

Around the same time the fight between Gülen and AKP started so Gülen affiliate prosecutor ordered to search the intelligence trucks, its their ususal mud throwing games.

Do you honestly believe that? Then why on earth do northern 'rebels' including JN always have unlimited access to countless number of TOWs? I wonder how many years should pass until you accept that except ISIS, Erdogan doesn't differentiate between any group fighting in northern Syria? Or you just don't want to accept the reality.

NO, it's not only Iran and US .. in fact majority of people in the world don't wanna see terrorists advance .... I dunno and wonder why you support these scums .....

You two hypocrites should focus on matters that bring you together, such as how your despicable terrorist state supported his despicable terrorist group to murder civilians in Israel.

Do you honestly believe that? Then why on earth do northern 'rebels' including JN always have unlimited access to countless number of TOWs? I wonder how many years should pass until you accept that except ISIS, Erdogan doesn't differentiate between any group fighting in northern Syria? Or you just don't want to accept the reality.
Rebels have every kind of weapon be it Russian or Western how exactly does that prove anything?
Another question is why would Turkey arm Kurds and isis at the same time? Doesnt make sense to me, so far i have only seen the opposite of the claimed things in PDF, Turkey even blew up Süleyman Shah tomb by it self so isis cant capture and desecrate it.

Rebels have every kind of weapon be it Russian or Western how exactly does that prove anything?
Another question is why would Turkey arm Kurds and isis at the same time? Doesnt make sense to me, so far i have only seen the opposite of the claimed things in PDF, Turkey even blew up Süleyman Shah tomb by it self so isis cant capture and desecrate it.

Please read my post again, you got it wrong
This part:

until you accept that except ISIS, Erdogan doesn't differentiate between any group fighting in northern Syria
I excluded ISIS.

archicivilians ‏@archicivilians 46m46 minutes ago
#Syria: Rebels were able to retake Tallat Mousa in Western #Qalamoun this morning.
Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 2h2 hours ago Brooklyn, NY
US Forces flew into #Syria on Blackhawks & Ospreys and by the time operation was over many of aircraft were riddled with bullet holes. #ISIS
Khamenei.ir ‏@khamenei_ir May 13
Certain Arab countries' plot for #Syria is utterly destructive. Their plot will ruin not only Syria but also their own countries.

Back
Top Bottom