What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

US air strike in Syria kills IS commander. Of course this happens when IS is making big gains near Palyrma and would have cut off SAA presence in Aleppo but also would have opened way for offensive on Homs/Hama.

US is directly aiding Syrian regime.
for a support of IS like you it is a very sad new indeed. amen.

for a support of IS like you it is a very sad new indeed. amen.

Not going to work with me buddy. This 'coalition' is bombing opposition everytime they make serious advancements. Stating the obvious isn't equivalent to supporting IS. It's lame that you went to that low, in order to divert attention from reality of conflict. IS was making a strategic offensive that would dramatically change situation in Aleppo, Homs and Hama. US realized that and began hitting IS commanders involved in offensive.

This is because US wants the regime in power. Same with Israel. Yesterday at the summit, Obama stated that there is no military solution to Syria. And that Assad wont fall before 2017. In latent terms that means arming rebels is a criminal act and rebel victory is no solution. Stating the obvious hurts your feelings, doesn't mean you should resort to acting childish. And if you do I could care less. You don't scare me when you pull off 'big satan' tactics.

@Saif al-Arab

Here he does it not only with you but with me again. :lol:

you show how sad you are a IS guy is dead.
a normal person would be pleased of the US job. but you are not.
another sign of support of terrorism by you. not surprising for a hamas fan boy.

you show how sad you are a IS guy is dead.
a normal person would be pleased of the US job. but you are not.
another sign of support of terrorism by you. not surprising for a hamas fan boy.

Farsi boy I know you're having a tantrum because regime-US cooperation was exposed. Iran and US once again prove they're allies by action. This was actually not a air strike but a raid with ground forces. Contary to your claims, All I and others care about is exposing the so called anti West anti Israel Iran. Obviously we see once again the Syrian regime is saved from a strategic defeat by 'big satan'. :lol:

I know this is very embarrassing for you. :lol:

But it means the truth has been exposed, it's not possible for Iran or its allies to claim to be champions of anti west agenda.

you fantasm high. a country under sanctions by USA would be the ally of USA.
but what to expect from a terrorist minded logic.

Not going to work with me buddy. This 'coalition' is bombing opposition everytime they make serious advancements. Stating the obvious isn't equivalent to supporting IS. It's lame that you went to that low, in order to divert attention from reality of conflict. IS was making a strategic offensive that would dramatically change situation in Aleppo, Homs and Hama. US realized that and began hitting IS commanders involved in offensive.

This is because US wants the regime in power. Same with Israel. Yesterday at the summit, Obama stated that there is no military solution to Syria. And that Assad wont fall before 2017. In latent terms that means arming rebels is a criminal act and rebel victory is no solution. Stating the obvious hurts your feelings, doesn't mean you should resort to acting childish. And if you do I could care less. You don't scare me when you pull off 'big satan' tactics.

@Saif al-Arab

Here he does it not only with you but with me again. :lol:

It goes over your head. The US wants what is called CONTROLLE CHAOS. Why don't you put that in your Google search engine. Nobody is allowed to win, nobody is allowed to PACIFY the region. This is what they want. End of story.

you fantasm high. a country under sanctions by USA would be the ally of USA.
but what to expect from a terrorist minded logic.

I had this discussion with you in Iraq thread. So I refer you to there. :)

It goes over your head. The US wants what is called CONTROLLE CHAOS. Why don't you put that in your Google search engine. Nobody is allowed to win, nobody is allowed to PACIFY the region. This is what they want. End of story.

I'm not new to your narrative. It's commonly used by pro-Iran crowd. Funny thing is the narrative is only used when you guys are losing. When you're winning we get much assurances from Iranians that their empire is envitable and Saudi regime will collapse. Your narrative is to whitewash US intentions in Syria and region but also give an excuse for Iranian axis continued control/presence in these regions. We don't accept that narrative, sorry, I'm bigger than that.

The timing of this raid is important. It's because the recent offensive which would cut off SAA in Aleppo(very least that wouldve happened). So you may interpret this as US wanting to prolong conflict and it does same to other side. Maybe that's what you're trying to get across.

Last edited:
Farsi boy I know you're having a tantrum because regime-US cooperation was exposed. Iran and US once again prove they're allies by action. This was actually not a air strike but a raid with ground forces. Contary to your claims, All I and others care about is exposing the so called anti West anti Israel Iran. Obviously we see once again the Syrian regime is saved from a strategic defeat by 'big satan'. :lol:

I know this is very embarrassing for you. :lol:

But it means the truth has been exposed, it's not possible for Iran or its allies to claim to be champions of anti west agenda.

Yeap we coaaporate with anyone who shares same interests to kill these isis scums .... any problem?

I had this discussion with you in Iraq thread. So I refer you to there. :)

I'm not new to your narrative. It's commonly used by pro-Iran crowd. Funny thing is the narrative is only used when you guys are losing. When you're winning we get much assurances from Iranians that their empire is envitable and Saudi regime will collapse. Your narrative is to whitewash US intentions in Syria and region but also give an excuse for Iranian axis continued control/presence in these regions. We don't accept that narrative, sorry, I'm bigger than that.

The timing of this raid is important. It's because the recent offensive which would cut off SAA in Aleppo(very least that wouldve happened). So you may interpret this as US wanting to prolong conflict and it does same to other side. Maybe that's what you're trying to get across.

I believe you that many fanboys would like it when Iran is 'constructing an empire' when they're on the winning hand. But not me. I want peace in the region. That can only be achieved through dialogue. Nothing else. There are too many bodies to be thrown into the fire for war leading to peace. So no, I'm not pushing any narrative or secret plans.

Yeap we coaaporate with anyone who shares same interests to kill these isis scums .... any problem?

No you don't 'cooperate to kill these scums', your cooperation is much bigger and on broader scale in region. None of it has to be direct(a lot already is). It's clear to average observer that US and Iran share mutual interests in majority of region. In private especially, I don't care what assurances they give to Gulf leaders in public. They only do so to restrain Arab nations from campaigns in Yemen or Syria.

Do I have a problem? Absolulely all we Arabs do. Since for the past 30 years all your regime has been doing is demonize every Arab nation/leaders/peoples in the region as collaboraters with USA. All while justifying all your interfetnece in Arab affairs through this narrative. And you still do it today, go read Shiachat or IMF. All your people say the same thing, most recent that Saudi dogs of US will be toppled and Iranian revolution will reach Saudi Arabia. This is the narrative you still propose in order to have justification for your imperalist actions in the region. Your people do it on purpose because it used to work but it no longer does. Yet you're still towing that narrative in order to hide your real intentions towards Arabs. which is that what you revenge against the Islam that ended Persian empire(after Persia attacked arabs not other way around). All while you both have private understandings in regards to conflict in Syria.

I believe you that many fanboys would like it when Iran is 'constructing an empire' when they're on the winning hand. But not me. I want peace in the region. That can only be achieved through dialogue. Nothing else. There are too many bodies to be thrown into the fire for war leading to peace. So no, I'm not pushing any narrative or secret plans.

Your government seeks otherwise. Most of us can't influence direction of the government's in ME. We can only watch until this reaches its peak. And with the 'high standards' they have expect worse war as clearly no one has had enough of it.

No you don't 'cooperate to kill these scums', your cooperation is much bigger and on broader scale in region. None of it has to be direct(a lot already is). It's clear to average observer that US and Iran share mutual interests in majority of region. In private especially, I don't care what assurances they give to Gulf leaders in public. They only do so to restrain Arab nations from campaigns in Yemen or Syria.

Do I have a problem? Absolulely all we Arabs do. Since for the past 30 years all your regime has been doing is demonize every Arab nation/leaders/peoples in the region as collaboraters with USA. All while justifying all your interfetnece in Arab affairs through this narrative. And you still do it today, go read Shiachat or IMF. All your people say the same thing, most recent that Saudi dogs of US will be toppled and Iranian revolution will reach Saudi Arabia. This is the narrative you still propose in order to have justification for your imperalist actions in the region. Your people do it on purpose because it used to work but it no longer does. Yet you're still towing that narrative in order to hide your real intentions towards Arabs. which is that what you revenge against the Islam that ended Persian empire(after Persia attacked arabs not other way around). All while you both have private understandings in regards to conflict in Syria.

Your government seeks otherwise. Most of us can't influence direction of the government's in ME. We can only watch until this reaches its peak. And with the 'high standards' they have expect worse war as clearly no one has had enough of it.

NO, it's not only Iran and US .. in fact majority of people in the world don't wanna see terrorists advance .... I dunno and wonder why you support these scums ....

Moreover since 30 years ago and Iran revolution Iran was invaded by Arab countries and it's people bombed by chemical weapons through Saddam ... but Iran has never invaded any Arab country ....
And has been sanctioned due to its support for cause of Palestine ....

And about Persians being after revenge due to Arab invasion, do you know the fact that Saddam called himself the "commander of al Qadisiyyah" in Iran-Iraq war? and all these Abrabs countries in the region supported him? now you tell me who is more obsessed over a war took place 1000 year ago? Some of you portrey Iranian regime an "Arab wannabe" one and you say comepletly opposite .

Ex-Lebanese minister Michelle Samaha confess and says he has orders from Assad to take out everyone from Lebanese religious leaders mainly SUNNI, and any other official in the meetings including politicians using TNT.anyone BUT Allewites

The deal came directly implicating ASSAD and Mamluk. Samaha close to Assad is telling the Agent exactly his orders and how he got the TNT and who he should target. He is assigned to target everyone but Allewites .. including SHIITES! who are strong supporters of Assad .. being that hezbollah is shiite. This is a major blow.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Samaha confesses to bombing plot | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR
Ex-minister's bomb plot conviction puts focus on Lebanon's shady ties with Syria | World news | The Guardian
Ex-Lebanese minister Michel Samaha sentenced for Syria-linked terror plot
Former Lebanon minister admits transporting explosives - Al Jazeera English

Last edited:

'My' government is the highly civilized DUTCH government.. Okay? I don't have any other government. There is only one place I vote, and that's in NL. All the other bs of 'avenging Arab conquests' is shear bs. How the hell are you gonna kill or 'conquer' 350 million people. Perhaps some idiotis IRGC generals woould like that, but that's not reality. The Iranian population doesn't support that either. So please, don't use those things as 'evidence' of any behaviour.

Unfortunately, the powers to be, have decided to break-up Shaam because the regime posed a threat to the Zionists. People in Syria lived like brothers and now they're killing each other. Syrian army is destroyed. No Arab country can defend themselves from outside attack. Next is Iran.

I can say objectively that Shia are the only one who are sincere when it came to Palestine. We Sunnis have betrayed and made ''deals'', seen pictures of ''Sunni'' Arab governments shaking hands with the Zionists in the UN.

Now, we have the khawarij killing everyone; Sunni, Shia, Yazidi, Christian, and destroying Masajid and they claim to be the Khilafah! It would be just for the Caliph to be Muslim first rather than the Zionist fake Caliph Elliot Schimon. As exposed by French investigative reported.

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today

NO, it's not only Iran and US .. in fact majority of people in the world don't wanna see terrorists advance .... I dunno and wonder why you support these scums ....

Moreover since 30 years ago and Iran revolution Iran was invaded by Arab countries and it's people bombed by chemical weapons through Saddam ... but Iran has never invaded any Arab country ....
And has been sanctioned due to its support for cause of Palestine ....

And about Persians being after revenge due to Arab invasion, do you know the fact that Saddam called himself the "commander of al Qadisiyyah" in Iran-Iraq war? and all these Abrabs countries in the region supported him? now you tell me who is more obsessed over a war took place 1000 year ago? Some of you portrey Iranian regime an "Arab wannabe" one and you say comepletly opposite .

I don't who this guy was that got killed nor do I care about him. But I'm not ignorant about politics. And nothing is done because of 'good vs bad'. That's for the masses to consume, but for political geniuses like me and many on this forum. This move very likely is related to recent advances by rebels. Including advances by IS which would have made it difficult for regime to sustain. I'm guessing US will iincrease air strikes to affect their ability to launch offensive from west of Homs/Hama. Which if they can get done would bring about rebel victory. Because rebels would be able to close in on Aleppo then go south to Hama. The move ISIS did would enable that. But the target here is the main rebels. This is my point here, they know it will empower rebels further if SAA was cut off from Aleppo.

Yes most of world doesn't want a rebel victory, but that's not what Iranians feed to the ME population. You guys tell them opposite, that world wants them in order to fool locals into supporting you.

Back
Top Bottom