What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Please read my post again, you got it wrong
This part:

I excluded ISIS.
Well then let me ask this one, you never heard or seen Turkish weapons in rebel hands from trustable sources, or at least nothing with evidence, but on the other hand we have Kurds claiming they got wepons from Turkey, so what makes you think those weapons were directed to rebells?

Well then let me ask this one, you never heard or seen Turkish weapons in rebel hands from trustable sources, or at least nothing with evidence, but on the other hand we have Kurds claiming they got wepons from Turkey, so what makes you think those weapons were directed to rebells?

Where did I say they have to be Turkish made? For example, one very obvious fact is, Qatar has paid billions of dollars for arms in 'rebel' hands and Nusra on top of them, how did they transfer them to Syria? Which country has best relations with Qatar? I let you guess the rest. Turkey facilitates transfer of arms and money and other equipment, they don't have to be Turkish made. It also arrests officers who inspects the weapon cargoes.

Or about TOW missiles, how did they reach northern Syria? They used nearly 200 TOWs in 5 days, like it's Ak-47 bullet. Come on man, there is no point in denying this. I wonder why you all oppose Erdigan, but come to his defense in this very particular case, like he hasn't been playing games in Syria?

Rumors circling around in Turkish news sites that Turkish Air Force shoot down a Syrian Air Force jet again.

Where did I say they have to be Turkish made? For example, one very obvious fact is, Qatar has paid billions of dollars for arms in 'rebel' hands and Nusra on top of them, how did they transfer them to Syria? Which country has best relations with Qatar? I let you guess the rest. Turkey facilitates transfer of arms and money and other equipment, they don't have to be Turkish made. It also arrests officers who inspects the weapon cargoes.
Eastern Iraq is a lawless place now hard to smuggle things there, its even the shorter way from Qatar to Syria.

The origin of weapons isnt important indeed but still my question, stands what makes you believe those weapons were heading to rebell hands when Kurds themselves claimed they got wepons from Turkey?

I wonder why you all oppose Erdigan, but come to his defense in this very particular case, like he hasn't been playing games in Syria?
He has his finger in the game its true but so much BS has been posted here that you guys make us defend him sometimes, thx for that. :disagree:

Sami ‏@Paradoxy13 2h2 hours ago
Reports Turkish jets intercepted & shot down a Syrian/Iranian UAV today near the Turkish border in Darkoush, rural #Idlib, #Syria
Sputnik ‏@SputnikInt 57s57 seconds ago
DETAILS: The plane crashed over Syrian territory http://sptnkne.ws/mdZ #Turkey #Syria
Drone Maniac ‏@dronemaniac 4m4 minutes ago
RT Hassan Ridha sayed_ridha : Pics of #Syria-n drone downed by #Turkey
Mohamad Bazzi ‏@BazziNYU 6m6 minutes ago
#Hezbollah says it seized (and detonated) a car bomb rigged with 500 kg of explosives in #Qalamoun, #Syria | http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2015/May-16/298200-hezbollah-detonates-car-rigged-with-500kg-of-explosives-in-qalamoun-al-manar.ashx…
Linda Hemby ‏@LindaHemby 12m12 minutes ago
#Syria - Airstrikes kill 47 people in northern Idlib @anadoluagency http://u.aa.com.tr/511147
@Jawad_alHamwi 13m13 minutes ago
#Breaking #Hama #Syria A helicopter have dropped two explosive barrels onto al Mansorah village, western countryside
@RFS_mediaoffice 17m17 minutes ago
#Idlib #Syria Fursan al-Haq Brigade of the #FSA destrys a regime tank that was advancing at al-Fanar front on Mount al-Arba'een of Ariha.

Eastern Iraq is a lawless place now hard to smuggle things there, its even the shorter way from Qatar to Syria.
Lawless? You mean controlled by IS? ANd Qatar tranfers weapons exactly from IS territory to groups who are IS enemies? Great idea and great theory.
He has his finger in the game its true but so much BS has been posted here that you guys make us defend him sometimes, thx for that. :disagree:
BS? Is it that strange that Erdogan is transferring arms to northern Syria? Okay, I think another endless conversation, again I say one thing and constant denial on your side. Thanks for spending time to answer.

Lawless? You mean controlled by IS? ANd Qatar tranfers weapons exactly from IS territory to groups who are IS enemies? Great idea and great theory.
Well you are the one making assumptions no?
BS? Is it that strange that Erdogan is transferring arms to northern Syria? Okay, I think another endless conversation, again I say one thing and constant denial on your side. Thanks for spending time to answer.
Yeah we were hearing that Turkey gave tanks to isis, that isis opened a consulate in Istanbul, that Turkey is shipping bus loads of isis members to border etc. No Serpi those are not BS at all, its all true...

At least you gave up claiming Turkey is supporting isis, its already a step forward on your side.

Well you are the one making assumptions no?

Yeah we were hearing that Turkey gave tanks to isis, that isis opened a consulate in Istanbul, that Turkey is shipping bus loads of isis members to border etc. No Serpi those are not BS at all, its all true...

At least you gave up claiming Turkey is supporting isis, its already a step forward on your side.

Can you show me where I have said those stuff about ISIS and Turkey?

Anyways, when is the nearest time that Erdogan may be replaced by another person? How many years?

Anyways, when is the nearest time that Erdogan may be replaced by another person? How many years?
Either when he has a trustable, competent opposition which doesnt look like or when the economic growth stops and a recession starts.

He wont loose the elections as long as the economy grows, here is a perfect description why people vote for him.

Will there be ground invasion due to Palmyra Roman artifacts?

Blake HounshellVerified account ‏@blakehounshell
That is not good RT @rConflictNews: BREAKING: IS seizes control of northern part of #Syria’s #Palmyra: monitor - @AFP

LBCI News English ‏@LBCI_News_EN 4m4 minutes ago
Turkish defense minister says jets shot down Syrian helicopter that had violated airspace - state news agency | #Turkey #Syria

LOL,
this made me laugh so hard:

Nabil Al-Tikriti ‏@NabilAlTikriti 2m2 minutes ago
Apparently #Iraq and #Syria have grown dysfunctional enough to make #Detroit an attractive option (which it is): http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/15/opinion/let-syrians-settle-detroit.html?emc=edit_ty_20150515&nl=opinion&nlid=40499273&_r=0…

Syrian pro-regime source:

"Our forces prevented an rebel offensive on city of Latakia"

L.N.N ‏@LattakiaNewsNet 5m5 minutes ago

7.40 PM #سورية #سوريا #اللاذقية #Syria #lattakia #latakia مصدر عسكري : وحدة من قواتنا تحبط محاولات تسلل... http://fb.me/7xkk8nGD

If true, means rebels are soon to begin offensive near Latakia

I don't who this guy was that got killed nor do I care about him. But I'm not ignorant about politics. And nothing is done because of 'good vs bad'. That's for the masses to consume, but for political geniuses like me and many on this forum. This move very likely is related to recent advances by rebels. Including advances by IS which would have made it difficult for regime to sustain. I'm guessing US will iincrease air strikes to affect their ability to launch offensive from west of Homs/Hama. Which if they can get done would bring about rebel victory. Because rebels would be able to close in on Aleppo then go south to Hama. The move ISIS did would enable that. But the target here is the main rebels. This is my point here, they know it will empower rebels further if SAA was cut off from Aleppo.

Yes most of world doesn't want a rebel victory, but that's not what Iranians feed to the ME population. You guys tell them opposite, that world wants them in order to fool locals into supporting you.

What happened to Persian avenge parts of your previous post ... you just overlooked all things that Arabs have done against Iran .... :(

Anyway:

Mr "political geniuses" You still don't consider them as terrorist groups .... why... I don't know ....
I assure you that Americans #1 goal is removing Assad regime due to his close relation to Iran and Hezbollah, that's why they are training the so-called moderate rebels in the Jordan and give them weapons and money ..... and has helped them through some countries in the region ...
ISIS has got most of its power due to selling oil from Iraq and Syria oil fields .. have you ever asked yourself why no one has ever bombed ISIS tankers ? it could cut off their income ...
Moreover none of these Arab countries which crying over current situation in Syria have any plan for aftermath of war .. imagine a country in the hands of these scums and terrorists ...it would be a huge blow and disaster to the security of the region and the world ...
On the other hand Americans don't want to see Iraqi liberating their lands 'cause if Iraqis could retake their lands it would help Syrian regime to surround these terrorists and eliminate them ... that could explain long delay in delivering weapons to Iraq ... and now they are calling for secession of Iraq ...
Therefore I'm pretty sure that the American plan is keeping the current situation like rubbing salt in the wound ... why shouldn't they? Muslim are killing each other is the best gauruntee for security of israel .... even isreal knows that and helps Al-Nusra and the other terrorists groups in Syria ....
So whenever one side is close to overcome in the battlefield they enter and push them back ....

And still I can't get your wordings about Iran ...

file-16-8682254643190243_0.jpg

US commandos kill senior IS commander in Syria raid | Arab News
Saturday 16 May 2015

BEIRUT: The Pentagon says US commandos have mounted a rare raid in eastern Syria, killing the Islamic State commander in charge of oil fields in a firefight and capturing his wife.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced the raid, identifying the militant as Abu Sayyaf.
He said no US forces were killed or injured.

Syrian state media earlier reported government forces killed at least 40 IS terrorists, including a senior commander in charge of oil fields, in an attack Saturday on the country's largest oil field — held by IS.

It identified the commander as Abu Al-Teem al-Saudi.

The Britain-based Syria Observatory for Human Rights confirmed an oil field attack, saying at least 19 IS members, including 12 foreigners, were killed.

The group did not say who carried out the attack.

Back
Top Bottom