What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I hope you taste terrorism in turkey soon. Sultane erdogan will pay.
you don't discuss, you only spread dumb propaganda and insult on this forum. Go whip yourself with a chain till you drop dead so that at least the average iq of the world will increase, clueless tool. you're an insult to iranians.

Just remember that you are cheering for the same dudes that barbecued the Jordanian pilot. :disagree:
Please be noted that the pilot is Jordanian whose death was avenged for and the world shaken for not Iranian officers who die in dozens and nobody cares about.

The reaction over his death exceeded the reaction over the death of 1 million Iranian hell dwellers in Gulf war 1. Get your facts straight.

and what about the christians??
No problem with them.

Define 'winning'. Defeating Assad? That will be the least of your concerns, when you'll have another Afghanistan on your doorsteps infested with the same terrorists you armed and worst ones the world has ever seen, again a gift from your ideology and Arab countries to the world . I am waiting when those chickens come home to roost.

Hezbollah is strong enough to defend itself against any of those scums, and no Assad may not control all of Syria, but you will only dream of a 'fully liberated and stable' Syria. We always have other plans, so don't worry.

'Revolution' has successfully went in to the trash can, and the whole world sees it and knows it. I don't blame west or Israel because they don't want to see an end to this war, but the whole world knows that majority of those fighting as 'rebels' in Syria are nothing but extremist terrorists.
I don't care what will happen in Syria as long as it's Shia-free-zone, it's Syrians duty to do whatever they want in their own country. And don't worry about us, we are the ME safe oasis.

you don't discuss, you only spread dumb propaganda and insult on this forum. Go whip yourself with a chain till you drop dead so that at least the average iq of the world will increase, clueless tool. you're an insult to iranians.
I have nothing to tell when you have supported thousands of terrorists in Syria. AKP is an insult to whole humanity.

Syrians are not your Afghan neighbors but a highly cultured people like most Arabs.

I suggest worrying about your sewer of a country.

I did not ask an Arab Farsi Mullah ***-licker who escaped to KSA from Saddam (wonder where your beloved Mullah regime in Iran where?) and an ideological slave to those same Mullah's about anything.

Let me tell you something. Even the vast majority of the Iraqi Shia Arabs from the South (that you are a part of) do not support those Mullah's and in fact many of them dislike Iran but you know that already.

Secondly I have no reason to cry as Sunni Arabs are not cornered anywhere and the few places in conflict are temporarily and you Shia Farsi Mullah terrorists will not be able to win there.

Last time I saw then less than 20 people have died in KSA during the span of almost 2 months of fighting while over 2000 Houthi's have been eliminated.

Houthi's share an almost 2000 km long border with KSA yet we have seen nothing other than some firecrackers in Najran Province.Before that they talked about conquering KSA (the world's 12th biggest country on the planet).:lol:

Anyway your likes are walking with your heads down everywhere in the Arab world outside of the slums of Southern Iraq, Houthi gatherings and Hizbshaitan gatherings in fear of a spanking. You know why that is? This is because 95% of all the 450 million Arabs have disowned your likes and want nothing to do with you.

The option of regaining sanity is still open though by virtue of your small minority being Arabs but the doors are closing one by one rapidly so not much time left.

Anyway I really believe that your likes should grow a spine.

Do I need to say more? Those above are the stateless cousins of your beloved Farsis. The same acid throwing, history less, honor killing, women circumcisioning stateless cavemen who your shameless and spineless Farsi Mullah puppet sellout regime are throwing billions at for free. No wonder that Iraq has turned into an gigantic joke since 2003. ISIS controlling 1/3 of the country, corrupt officials (mostly Farsi Mullah puppets) Baghdad and the rest Shia militias sponsored by the holy cows in Iran.

Congratulations.
You so naive man, Iran been used by your regime as excuse to spread choas in the region specialty in Iraq since they can't accept a free country next door.

Iran is the new Othman dress that been used by Moaweyah to steal the Khelafa from Imam Ali PBUH.

Al said can't use religion to get some legitimacy they can't just look to erdogan who want to claim him self as khalifa look at Al hamad look to allsunni leaders they already left you alone because they know Al said are bunch of losers just stay tuned.

Face to Face: Rebel VS an unlucky Asshead in Musaybeen at 1:23

CE5RVwQUUAAhCFM.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shyte just got real. Brutal yet amazing footage.

@Jango @balixd @Icarus @Xeric @fakhre mirpur @TheFlyingPretzel

I have nothing to tell when you have supported thousands of terrorists in Syria.
I at least hope your hypocrite sensor will go off when you condemn others of supporting rebels/terrorists, but when, for example, syria supported pkk against Turkey till the 90's, i don't hear you complaining, because they are your ally and Turks are enemies in your eyes, right? Not to mention the terrorists Iran has been supporting through years after years in the ME and who knows where else. Stop your crocodile tears and hypocritical behavior. What Turkey does with supporting fsa is not ethical, but you support(ed) terrorism against us? then we will have the right to do the same. Can you admit the wrongdoings of your regime/country too? Or is that hippy looking dude with the santa beard too holy for that?

Hezbollah gets from black market in Lebanon/Iraq. You are wrong and not informed, Hamas has no M4's, they have m16a2 carbine which used to belong to PA/Israeli forces but was captured and some went into black market. M16a2 carbine looks like M4, there is also M16a1/a2 but nothing more than a2.
i was speaking about m16 not m4

I at least hope your hypocrite sensor will go off when you condemn others of supporting rebels/terrorists, but when, for example, syria supported pkk against Turkey till the 90's, i don't hear you complaining, because they are your ally and Turks are enemies in your eyes, right? Not to mention the terrorists Iran has been supporting through years after years in the ME and who knows where else. Stop your crocodile tears and hypocritical behavior. What Turkey does with supporting fsa is not ethical, but you support(ed) terrorism against us? then we will have the right to do the same. Can you admit the wrongdoings of your regime too? Or is that hippy looking dude with the santa beard too holy for that?
PKK is Iranian enemy too so Iran's help for PKK is totally bullcrap. Except hamas and hezbollah Iran has supported no military organization, hamas and hezbollah are two israeli enemy who are defending Lebanon and Qaza so Iran's help for them is intellectual.

Good to see Saudis cheering on a video released by official branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria.

It's as funny as saying Saudi Arabia is Al-Qaeda's enemy and not its founding father.
And even funnier to see u whining while claiming u are with Sunnis and are fighting and united against sectarian oppressors. While balantly supporting every sectarian hard line shia organisation like a hypocrite.

And even funnier to see u whining while claiming u are with Sunnis and are fighting and united against sectarian oppressors. While balantly supporting every sectarian hard line shia organisation like a hypocrite.
Define 'sectarian'. I consider any ME country arming terror groups in Syria much more sectarian, because they claim to arm 'Sunnis'. Same as Yemen, they have attacked it because Houthis are not Sunnis, you hate them because they are not Sunnis, you bash Iran because it's not Sunni, stop this 'sectarian' tactic, it doesn't work anymore. If it was about being sectarian, people like you and countries that I mentioned are the most sectarian counties on earth. Meanwhile Iran doesn't have any problems to give arms to Sunni groups who ask for it, like Hamas.

most of you are perverts who enjoy to watching blodshed and terror, and wanking off to it. Like that israeli who constantly creams his panties over the fact that muslims kill muslims in syria to open the way for a greater israel.

i mean for me as a russian, this is ok. Israel can be a good partner to counter the evil turkish nato aggressors in the blacksea. After assad is finished. turkish troops will try to conquer syrian landmass. Than pro assad guerillas and shia militias will deal with turkish occupation troops.

that will be funny how nato will deal with that situation. maybe whole nato will colapse because of this.

There is always the aggression between the two nato members greece and turkey, to exploit it further and fuel a military conflict between those two.

in many forums i have noticed how greek users threaten to sink any aircarrier or LPD of turkish navy and turks threaten to bomb greeks with their supadupa turkish rockets and pipe dreams.

lel

this thread mostly consists of confused souls whose puppet wings and sectarian hates are guided by western governments... fools, you fools... you want to kill humans for the sake of constructing more mosques?? is that how you seek to reach god... or what do you think will really happen??

if syria had known in 1980's that in 2011 it would be invaded by western proxies, it would not have supported khomenei iran and thus weakened its own baath movement which has allowed syria to be now isolated regionally leading nato to create its "arab spring" project of regime-change.

it is high time bashar al-assad sends rocket messages to saudia and qatar... if people on this thread are talking about assad being dead, i want to talk about a post-saud west asia, post-khamenei south/west asia.

i long for the day i plant the green flag near the kaabah.

to hell with mullahs, be they wahabi, be they ayatollai, be they deobandi... to bloody hell with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom