What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

We have always been clear. Any Farsi Mullah slave in the Arab world, whether Arab or non-Arab is an enemy and must be dealt with as an enemy. If they are siding with genocidal dictators that have murdered 150.000 + civilians as in Syria and actively participate in the genocide of our Syrian brothers and sisters the solution should and must indeed be death.

What Al-Qaeda, some Farsi heroin addict or a Eskimo thinks about that I could note care less about.

Amazing footage with an even more amazing result.

Some encouraging footage of Farsi hired Hazara's slaughtered too. A short process should be made with the filth all over the Arab world. The time has come and people are waking up.

Anyway welcome back brother. Long time no see.

Thanks brother, the mods here are far from neutral.

I would cheer on them too.

Putting aside rest of blabbering, yes that's exactly my point.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hezbollah has reportedly captured Tal Mousa, highest point in Qalamun, from Nusra vermins.

Major setbacks for Resistance pact in Syria. After Syria is cleansed from the vermin, I hope Syrians torture all pro-Iran and Bashar the same way they used to torture them. We're not greedy, just the same way.

Hezbollah has reportedly captured Tal Mousa, highest point in Qalamun, from Nusra vermins.

Why are you not speaking openly as I am always doing? What are you afraid of?

A Farsi "Arab" holy cow Mullah fanboy is lecturing an individual that has no ties to any militant groups about morals all while he lives in a third world state like Iran that is ruled by terrorists who are condemned by most of the world.

Let me repeat it again since you don't get it. Any individual in the Arab world, whether Arab or non-Arab who actively supports your terrorist regime, proxies and their agenda/vision for the Arab world is an enemy. We are at war with those enemies while we speak and will be until they will be completely rooted out of the Arab world or at least severely weakened. If Al-Qaeda, my neighbor, an Eskimo, the Pope etc. can help with that I won't complain.

Besides Al-Qaeda does not exist anymore.

Understand once and for all that you won't succeed with your plans. Syria will be victorious and there is nothing you can do about that or anyone else for that matter.

This should be priority number uno. Securing major arteries connecting Syria to Lebanon, and other strategic points.
Then the cleansing process of Aleppo and Idlib can begin.

For your mental and body health, give up on Bashar and Hz. Give up on them because they are losing. If they had to win, they would have had won 4 years ago, now it's too late.

I hope you sit alone and think about it. Ask yourself "Is it possible for Assad to take control of Syria again?" I'm sure that your honest answer is "definitely not".

However, I sometimes don't blame you for being deliberately unrealistic, because defeat means an end to Shiite existence in Syria and maybe Lebanon. Four years ago, they were fighting for hegemony but now they are fighting for their existence.

For your mental and body health, give up on Bashar and Hz. Give up on them because they are losing. If they had to win, they would have had won 4 years ago, now it's too late.

I hope you sit alone and think about it. Ask yourself "Is it possible for Assad to take control of Syria again?" I'm sure that your honest answer is "definitely not".

However, I sometimes don't blame you for being deliberately unrealistic, because defeat means an end to Shiite existence in Syria and maybe Lebanon. Four years ago, they were fighting for hegemony but now they are fighting for their existence.

Actually its the other way around. All we have been hearing for the past 4 years is that Assad is done for.
How Hezbollah is finished and all Shias will burn. You are all sounding like deluded parrots.

Define 'winning'. Defeating Assad? That will be the least of your concerns, when you'll have another Afghanistan on your doorsteps infested with the same terrorists you armed and worst ones the world has ever seen, again a gift from your ideology and Arab countries to the world . I am waiting when those chickens come home to roost.

Hezbollah is strong enough to defend itself against any of those scums, and no Assad may not control all of Syria, but you will only dream of a 'fully liberated and stable' Syria. We always have other plans, so don't worry.

'Revolution' has successfully went in to the trash can, and the whole world sees it and knows it. I don't blame west or Israel because they don't want to see an end to this war, but the whole world knows that majority of those fighting as 'rebels' in Syria are nothing but extremist terrorists.

We have always been clear. Any Farsi Mullah slave in the Arab world, whether Arab or non-Arab is an enemy and must be dealt with as an enemy. If they are siding with genocidal dictators that have murdered 150.000 + civilians as in Syria and actively participate in the genocide of our Syrian brothers and sisters the solution should and must indeed be death.

What Al-Qaeda, some Farsi heroin addict or a Eskimo thinks about that I could note care less about.
Is that crying or what let me put it as facts then you can cry or cheer
1- in Yemen the tribes defeated what so called Saudi army now part of occupied Yemen territory back to yemen
2- in Syria the army humiliated your gangs they killed many and arrested others.
3- in Iraq wiping the floor with your traitors and gangs is continuing.

So the series of humiliating your terrorist nomadic regime is going on

I think you should cry.

Back
Top Bottom