What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

look you must understand russia does not care about assad or any other puny dictator in middle east.

russia cares about the bigger picture of disabeling illuminati minions from destroying the secular order in the middle east.

illumi8nati want to destroy secular muslim countries to send them back into stoneage with rude sharia laws and minions who they controll like is freaks who think they serve allah. they only serve illuminati.

illuminati wants to kill anyone beside themselfs to live their sexual, pschological perversions openly in a community they control totaly.

thats it. they hate you people. and i must say i can´t blame them for hating you all. because none of you use his brain to understand and comprehend what is realy going on in the world.

As a human you must be against western imperialist powers. don´t consume their ****, drugs and propaganda.Join the real free countries like Russia.

the israeli wanking off to this footage. he creams himself in the thought that muslims kill muslims.

Hezbollah is continuing to kick Nusra's arse in Qalamun, every single day, they are capturing more areas in Qalamun mountains from Nusra vermin.

11218217_364214977117694_6540904625204512434_n.jpg

yes
you know... indeed there are many ways to get these weapons: black market for exemple: there is a stock of m16 it is possible to buy : for exemple a country X having bought to US (or US client): one corrupted guy can sell a part of the stock . it happened many times. some people even say hamas could have provided hezbollah (and hamas they have some too) .. who knows...

and sorry for your family members dead. sincerely.

Hezbollah gets from black market in Lebanon/Iraq. You are wrong and not informed, Hamas has no M4's, they have m16a2 carbine which used to belong to PA/Israeli forces but was captured and some went into black market. M16a2 carbine looks like M4, there is also M16a1/a2 but nothing more than a2.

Face to Face: Rebel VS an unlucky Asshead in Musaybeen at 1:30

CE5RVwQUUAAhCFM.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are indeed brave, but some of them need better training. The man with the gopro camera knows what he's doing. Later I can see tandemn warhead on rpg, that must be from SAA stocks. It's clear from video there was miscommunication/confusion, he should have fled earlier. But this is war, people will die.

Combination of bravery/competence will be unbeatable. The rebels are gaining experience but need to improve combat skills/training. The field commanders look fine though.

These terrorist regimes have not tasted terrorism, I hope they taste terrorism in their country.
Yes, pkk, dhkp-c, hezbollah and asala were/are obviously not terrorism in Turkey. Actually, it is Turkey that has the right to pay back some of our neighbors, who supported these terrorist organizations in the past (like assad's father did) or still do. After that religion map fail, you now make another stupid ignorant comment, how old are you? you probably dont even have some hair on your chin. Grow up and come back in the real world :) By the way, 'regime' is a wrong word for democratic Turkey, but i don't think you learn about democracy in Iran anyway, so i don't blame you for this mistake :)

As for that article, Turkey, the west and other regional countries are supporting fsa. To support isis, which is combating fsa too, doesnt make sense. Most Western media propaganda never seeks the fault in their own countries, always blame others. Have you ever seen a 'respected' western media blaming the US for isis' existence due destabilizing Iraq, and also fuel sunni-shia conflict? I haven't. Anyway, i say iran is behind isis so that assad becomes more dependant on iran ;)

Last edited:
Face to Face: Rebel VS an unlucky Asshead in Musaybeen at 1:23

CE5RVwQUUAAhCFM.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amazing footage with an even more amazing result.

Some encouraging footage of Farsi hired Hazara's slaughtered too. A short process should be made with the filth all over the Arab world. The time has come and people are waking up.

Anyway welcome back brother. Long time no see.

Amazing footage with an even more amazing result.

Good to see Saudis cheering on a video released by official branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria.

It's as funny as saying Saudi Arabia is Al-Qaeda's enemy and not its founding father.

Yes, pkk, dhkp-c, hezbollah and asela were/are obviously not terrorism in Turkey. Actually, it is Turkey that has the right to pay back some of our neighbors, who supported these terrorist organizations in the past (like assad's father did) or still do. After that religion map fail, you now make another stupid ignorant comment, how old are you? you probably dont even have some hair on your chin. Grow up and come back in the real world :) By the way, 'regime' is a wrong word for democratic Turkey, but i don't think you learn about democracy in Iran anyway, so i don't blame you for this mistake :)

As for that article, Turkey, the west and other regional countries are supporting fsa. To support isis, which is combating fsa too, doesnt make sense. Most Western media propaganda never seeks the fault in their own countries, always blame others. Have you ever seen a 'respected' western media blaming the US for isis' existence due destabilizing Iraq, and also fuel sunni-shia conflict? I haven't. Anyway, i say iran is behind isis so that assad becomes more dependant on iran ;)
I hope you taste terrorism in turkey soon. Sultane erdogan will pay.

Good to see Saudis cheering on a video released by official branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria.

It's as funny as saying Saudi Arabia is Al-Qaeda's enemy and not its founding father.

All 450 million Arabs outside of a few thousand traitors here and there are cheering for the removal of Al-Assad and Farsi allied terrorist scum who operate in the Arab world and who are traitors of the highest order.

If they were turned into fertilizer by one of the 1 million or so Farsi heroin addicts I would cheer on them too.

Don't worry I consider your Mullah "Arab" masters as worse creatures than Al-Qaeda. They are a group of a few thousand people at most from all over the world. On the other hand your Mullah's are ruling an entire terrorist state.

Back
Top Bottom