What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

if it was about western hands , then the problem would be solved for a long
as said falcon, major problem is non democracy, people living in lands there is on self determination / choice of their governance
when a country enters in democracy like Iraq, countries try to unstabilize it to hell
so stop to blame west, blame the countries around.
to hell with mullahs, be they wahabi, be they ayatollai, be they deobandi... to bloody hell with them.
mullah or ayatollah is a religious person, not especially fanatic (don't compare with wahabi)
most of them are not linked to power or bad attitude .
when i see modern Iran, this is much about corruption, people having everything , playing with the sanctions or having the contracts with administrations and then leaving with money to the foreign countries ...
if people believe that Iran would be better without "mullahs" , fact is the attitudes of some people in Iran are even a much worst negative point of my country
take for exemple one point: France had the most anti Iran policy and even the FA minister insulted Iranians in a meeting. But some people , even in army , sign contracts with them. no dignity.

as said falcon, major problem is non democracy, people living in lands there is on self determination / choice of their governance

syria is the only nation i see that is democratic in west-asia/south-asia region now... the rest are either monarchies or british-style "democratic" dictatorships or indeed, theocracies.

when a country enters in democracy like Iraq,

what !!! :o:

countries try to unstabilize it to hell

post-1979 iran government had a big role in destabilizing post-1979 iraq.

so stop to blame west, blame the countries around.

true you are... if western governments are instigators, it is really neighbors in west asia who do the actual devil's work... or in their thinking, god's work.

mullah or ayatollah is a religious person, not especially fanatic (don't compare with wahabi)

i live in india, i know all about mullahs... i see iraq and libya, i know all about ayatollahs... and those who limit islam to mysticism ( prayer, ritual, festivals, blind faith in divine help etc ) are not the best teachers and ambassadors of islam.

when i see modern Iran, this is much about corruption, people having everything , playing with the sanctions or having the contracts with administrations and then leaving with money to the foreign countries ...

okay... but what has the post-1979 iran government done to remove the burdens called capitalism and extreme materialism??

if people believe that Iran would be better without "mullahs" , fact is the attitudes of some people in Iran are even a much worst negative point of my country

the future of humanity is without religious mysticism... no other future is acceptable.

take for exemple one point: France had the most anti Iran policy and even the FA minister insulted Iranians in a meeting. But some people , even in army , sign contracts with them. no dignity.

remember that "izzat ibrahim al-douri is dead" thread?? i have made multiple long posts there about iran government deep involvement with israel and western governments post-1979.

Last edited:
remember that "izzat ibrahim al-douri is dead" thread?? i have made multiple long posts there about iran government deep involvement with israel and western governments post-1979.

A ship with military aircraft parts was busted not so long ago destined for Iran supplied by zionist occupied Palestine

A ship with military aircraft parts was busted not so long ago destined for Iran supplied by zionist occupied Palestine

or you mean, from iran to gaza??

or maybe i didn't understand your post. :-)

Hezbollah puts their flags and takes selfies at empty mountaiuns in Qalamoun:

CE46hhUUkAAxhhm.jpg

Meanwhile rebels took Musaybeen village and checkpoints at top of Ariha:

CE5MTnnWgAA2frj.jpg

Al Fanar:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Al Jamayat:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

And IS took the strategic town of Sukhna and attacks Palmyra:

Last edited:
Major setbacks for Resistance pact in Syria. After Syria is cleansed from the vermin, I hope Syrians torture all pro-Iran and Bashar the same way they used to torture them. We're not greedy, just the same way.
No, torture is haram. Trust me, I would love to f*cking fry the balls off of every Assad supporter, but it's haram.

Ukraine belongs to Russia. Russia only annexed the russian inhabited areas.

USA is exploiting, corrupting and destroying other nations, ethnicies and cultures.
The world belongs to me because I said so. Just as Ukraine belongs to Russia just because Putin said so.
You're retarded.
most of you are perverts who enjoy to watching blodshed and terror, and wanking off to it. Like that israeli who constantly creams his panties over the fact that muslims kill muslims in syria to open the way for a greater israel.

i mean for me as a russian, this is ok. Israel can be a good partner to counter the evil turkish nato aggressors in the blacksea. After assad is finished. turkish troops will try to conquer syrian landmass. Than pro assad guerillas and shia militias will deal with turkish occupation troops.

that will be funny how nato will deal with that situation. maybe whole nato will colapse because of this.

There is always the aggression between the two nato members greece and turkey, to exploit it further and fuel a military conflict between those two.

in many forums i have noticed how greek users threaten to sink any aircarrier or LPD of turkish navy and turks threaten to bomb greeks with their supadupa turkish rockets and pipe dreams.

lel
Funny how you hate Israel when Israel helps Russia develop their jets and helicopters. Hilarious.
And Turkey doesn't want to conquer Syria, especially with Erdogan in power. It would cost them too much to reconstruct, and they have no purpose in doing so except have to defend a few 1,000 more kms of land from Israel & Iran.
Whole of NATO didn't collapse during 1962, 1950s, 1960s, 1990s, 2000s, so they definitely won't collapse now. Don't get a Russian wet dream, especially when you live in a NATO country.

Reuters / Monday, May 11, 2015
A rebel fighter of Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam) aims his weapon as another fellow fighter fires his weapon in Deir Salman frontline, near the highway of Damascus international airport after what the rebels said were advances they made in the area following clashes with forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad May 11, 2015. REUTERS/Amer Almohibany

r

Reuters / Tuesday, May 12, 2015
A rebel fighter from the Ahrar al-Sham Islamic Movement carries his weapon as he moves past an injured fellow fighter during what they said were clashes with forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad, in al-Kafir area at the southern entrance of the town of Jisr al-Shughour, in the province of Idlib in Idlib province May 12, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer

r

No, torture is haram. Trust me, I would love to f*cking fry the balls off of every Assad supporter, but it's haram.

The world belongs to me because I said so. Just as Ukraine belongs to Russia just because Putin said so.
You're retarded.

Funny how you hate Israel when Israel helps Russia develop their jets and helicopters. Hilarious.
And Turkey doesn't want to conquer Syria, especially with Erdogan in power. It would cost them too much to reconstruct, and they have no purpose in doing so except have to defend a few 1,000 more kms of land from Israel & Iran.
Whole of NATO didn't collapse during 1962, 1950s, 1960s, 1990s, 2000s, so they definitely won't collapse now. Don't get a Russian wet dream, especially when you live in a NATO country.

syria is finished. Al assad is just used from PUTIN to dry out the western black ops and proxywar funds.

lel

every killed assad soldier means one saved russian soldier from jihadi attacks.

in fact russia and USA have a secret agreement over syria.

just for your information.

Syrian army needs some of these Iranian HM-41 155 mm artillery. Packs a punch. 8-)

syria is finished. Al assad is just used from PUTIN to dry out the western black ops and proxywar funds.

lel

every killed assad soldier means one saved russian soldier from jihadi attacks.

in fact russia and USA have a secret agreement over syria.

just for your information.
Conspiracy theories everywhere!
At least you admit that you really don't give two shits about Syrians or Syria, just like most Russians.
Funny how you didn't respond to any of my claims, either.

Back
Top Bottom