What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Syrian army needs some of these Iranian HM-41 155 mm artillery. Packs a punch. 8-)

iranian artilery is obsolete. they don´t have enough metalurgy knowhow to create good barrels. their barrels will be finished after short period. No war material.

the only ability of persians is pure aggression and religious motivated hatred.

Conspiracy theories everywhere!
At least you admit that you really don't give two shits about Syrians or Syria, just like most Russians.
Funny how you didn't respond to any of my claims, either.

i care about syria

i love syrians.

i kiss syrian kids

i give you 1 rubel.

ok ?

syria is finished. Al assad is just used from PUTIN to dry out the western black ops and proxywar funds.

lel

every killed assad soldier means one saved russian soldier from jihadi attacks.

in fact russia and USA have a secret agreement over syria.

just for your information.

I disagree about it. i think Russian Soldiers are stationed at Tartus port and even handling S 300.

Tartus port means presence of Russian Navy which is quit dangerous for NATO alliance.

taheri_oped-300x3003.jpg

Russia does not give a crap about nato. russia only deals in terms of other nations like turkey or syria or whatever.

nato is a hoax. when will you understand that???

:what:

Russia does not give a crap about nato. russia only deals in terms of other nations like turkey or syria or whatever.

nato is a hoax. when will you understand that???

:what:

Russia do think alot about NATO alliance. Cant you see what is happening in Arctics ?

tell me. you seem to know everything.

what is in arctic?

ice?

icebears?

penguins?

lel

The US estimates that upwards of 15% of the earth's remaining oil, 30% of its natural gas, and 20% of its liquefied natural gas are stored in the Arctic sea bed.

In addition to Russia's port construction blitz across the Arctic, Moscow is also drastically upgrading its other military capabilities in the region. Galeotti notes that a commando detachment is being trained specifically for the Arctic warfare, and a second Arctic-warfare brigade will be trained by 2017.

Furthermore, a year-round airbase is under construction in the New Siberian Islands Archipelago alongside an additional 13 airfields and ten air-defense radar stations. This construction will "permit the use of larger and more modern bombers," Galeotti writes. "By 2025, the Arctic waters are to be patrolled by a squadron of next-generation stealthy PAK DA bombers."

In addition to the militarization of the region, Russia has sought to expand its influence in the Arctic through diplomatic means. In October, Russia's natural resources minister said that Moscow would seek to expand its Arctic borders by 1.2 million square kilometers through the United Nations.

screen%20shot%202014-06-03%20at%208.55.09%20am-1.png

estimates?

you mean they don´t have any proven data.

rofl

Russia has proven reserves of many billion barrels of crude oil for the next century.

good luck by sailing into the arctic and trying to find oil there.

next century will see the economical aand industrial decline of the west and the industrial rise of Russia.

estimates?

you mean they don´t have any proven data.

rofl

Russia has proven reserves of many billion barrels of crude oil for the next century.

good luck by sailing into the arctic and trying to find oil there.

next century will see the economical aand industrial decline of the west and the industrial rise of Russia.

And this is the reason Russian Federation will keep control over Arctics but it needs rapid moderinazation of its military.

Stop arguing with the troll.
Anyways, from what Ahrar al Sham said, they and other rebels groups learned how to build tunnels through the help of Qassam brigades. I think this will make you very happy @Falcon29.
And to you Iranian trolls, Qassam actually attacks Israel, unlike Hezbollah who attack them once a decade at most. Hezbollah are only good at attacking defenseless tourists. And Qassam support the revolution. There goes your little "axis of resistance."

Regime using children as soldiers:
CE7JFuqW8AAYXck.jpg

"The brave honorary hero Muhammad Mahmoud Ali."

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia bought large amounts of ammo from Ukraine in 2010 prior to Arab Spring. Saudi Arabia armed terrorists from the beginning?

lcw_ammocrate_bbcnews.jpg

Back
Top Bottom