What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

they are too religious hard to believe they are drug addict.

many taliban members are known to be opium addicts, and they also take synthetic drugs to enhance their fighting rage.

besides these physical drugs, they have heavy intake of psychological drugs... the brain-washings by their mosques and wrong internet sites.

as muammar said in february 2011...

many taliban members are known to be opium addicts, and they also take synthetic drugs to enhance their fighting rage.

besides these physical drugs, they have heavy intake of psychological drugs... the brain-washings by their mosques and wrong internet sites.

as muammar said in february 2011...

you are clearly lying. Taliban are jihadis. they execute dealers of drugs and burn drug opium fields.

Assad will flee to moscow. We will give him ayslum.

mark my words. i know everything. Russia is reliable partner for everyone.

do not believe US/illuminati propaganda about Russia.

Even new chechen leader is pro Russia. We have deal. We give him supplies and he gives as good troops to fight imperialistic enemy.

I am neutral in American-Russian conflict.

image.jpg

you are clearly lying. Taliban are jihadis. they execute dealers of drugs and burn drug opium fields.

sigh...

the taliban in afghanistan force many farmers to grow opium ( poppy plants ), which taliban then sell to certain american commanders who deliver it to cia... some of the money comes back to taliban... when i say "some" it is a lot.

old news.

sigh...

the taliban in afghanistan force many farmers to grow opium ( poppy plants ), which taliban then sell to certain american commanders who deliver it to cia... some of the money comes back to taliban... when i say "some" it is a lot.

old news.

those are not taliban. you confuse them with afghan warlords. they are non muslim.

those are not taliban. you confuse them with afghan warlords. they are non muslim.

i said taliban and i meant taliban, plus the other reactionaries... and these groups are fake-muslim ( munafiq ).

from ( Afghan opium cultivation ‘grew 40-fold’ during US operation - Russia Security Council chief — RT News )... 2014 article...
"The transit of heroin from Afghanistan though the Islamic State-controlled territory is huge financial sponsorship. According to our estimates, the IS makes up to $1 billion on Afghan heroin trafficked through its territory," Ivanov said.

from ( High fail: Afghan opium production rises as ex-Blackwater profits — RT USA )... 2015 article...
In December, the UN issued a separate report saying there had been a 60-percent growth in Afghan land used for opium poppy cultivation since 2011.

“Given the growth in opium poppy cultivation, it must be assumed that the Taliban’s income from the illegal trade in narcotics has remained an important factor in generating assets for the group,” the document said

@monitor

Last edited:
CE9M-VGVIAE9zGj.png

#Syria: Confirmed by Regime Sources - Lt. General Muhyiddine Mansour killed in battles near Jisr ash-Shughur, #Idlib.

Another one bites the dust.
Live forever in Hell

assad will get a good villa somewhere on a secret location. guarded by spetznatz units.

all third world dictators can have russian protection, if they pay us the right amount.

no problem.

soviets will still be here in 100 years. no yankee will change that fact.

i think turks will take advantage and try to conquer syrian land.

russia and iran will give shia secular militias some good toys for that.

syria will be like now, but only with different roles. shia rebels will fight sunni opressors.

:(

YOU WISH.

will never happen.

allies of russia dont get hurt from noone.

allies of usa die horrible deaths.

rofl
maybe you are mistaking assad for a Russian slav , but he will get hanged in the heart of Damascus , like Eli Cohen

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom