What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Arabs will not send any jets to bomb Syria, for now they'll only send arms and terrorists. Syria is not Yemen where you bomb poor people who basically have nothing more than AK-47s. I assure you, no airstrikes in Syria will happen.
Yes Syria is not Yemen and they have thousands of chemical weapons and barrel bombs to throw on their own people.
However people fihting Bashar are also not saints both should be condemned and stopped from blood shed. Further one thing is clear Bashar don;t have 90 or 100% support of his fake refrendums/polls show. These fake polls are the reason of his decline. If he had brains he should have already shared some of his authoritative powers with Sunnis of country.

No they can't and they won't. Bombing women and children and refugee camps in Yemen is different than bombing Syria.

All they can do for now is giving weapons and money to mercenaries and terrorists.

I believe they can but don't want to. Because it may harm Jordan's security. Islamic movements that are armed scare even Arabs.

Hezbollah IS arab. Read some Lebanese news papers. Everybody supports them. Even Sunni Lebanese know what'll happen in JAN and ISIS go into lebanon. It'll be the 80s all over again. God forbid. I hope there is a political solution soon, so every side can go lick it's wounds.
Sorry Sir, but perhaps u have not done some search on the topic of Hizbollah support in Lebanon. In Hezbollah/Israel context Sunnis mostly supported Hizbollah even muslims of Pakistan disregarding sectarianism supported them. But now position has changed U may see a year and a half back documentary presented by Ross Kemp. It clearly showed that Sunnis and Shias attacking each other in streets of Lebanon. The infighting is common there, Please do check and then give such comments.

The only thing that they can do is racing camels and dance like women

Al saud are the most coward family in the world

The great King and Muslim leader Shah Faisal was also part of the family u claiming to be coward. Cowards are every where even Kofis were coward not to support Hazrat Hussain R.a.
You may hate acts of KSA and Iran but u can't abuse people u hardly know with such remarks.

The only beneficiary in the end will be Satanic state of Israel

No they can't and they won't. Bombing women and children and refugee camps in Yemen is different than bombing Syria.

All they can do for now is giving weapons and money to mercenaries and terrorists.

Israel seems to be bombing Syria whenever they want with no problems. Gulfies have observed this. Maybe they are biding their time so the army can be weakened further before they do the coup de gras. I just don't see how the army can hold up with things the way they are.

What will mighty Assad do. Thus far he has taken it with pleasure from the jews
Heck now we don't even get the we will hit u at the right time bs.

Hezbollah IS arab. Read some Lebanese news papers. Everybody supports them. Even Sunni Lebanese know what'll happen in JAN and ISIS go into lebanon. It'll be the 80s all over again. God forbid. I hope there is a political solution soon, so every side can go lick it's wounds.
We don't recognize them as Arab. They need to be slaughtered, everybody even supports them should get killed in Lebanon or Syria.

fanatics fighting with each other. Al nusra vs YMB :woot: cameraman is super excited

Even with that, Shiite pact have suffered major set backs in Syria. No future for your kind over there. Tell your brothers to flee if they want to live.

We don't recognize them as Arab. They need to be slaughtered, everybody even supports them should get killed in Lebanon or Syria.

Even with that, Shiite pact have suffered major set backs in Syria. No future for your kind over there. Tell your brothers to flee if they want to live.

But why doesn't Jordan do anything about Hezbollah? Hezbollah could send 300 guys and take over your country. With your pathetic little manlet 'king'.

Sorry Sir, but perhaps u have not done some search on the topic of Hizbollah support in Lebanon. In Hezbollah/Israel context Sunnis mostly supported Hizbollah even muslims of Pakistan disregarding sectarianism supported them. But now position has changed U may see a year and a half back documentary presented by Ross Kemp. It clearly showed that Sunnis and Shias attacking each other in streets of Lebanon. The infighting is common there, Please do check and then give such comments.

Well I hope that gets fixed. Dumb muslim infighting. No wonder the muslim word is stuck in Mohammad's day. This kind of stupidity makes the world laugh at us. Hey! I think this guy is the successor to Mohammad. No this guy! Bunch of idiotic desert people. Sometimes I'm ashamed my countries got conquered by them back then.

But why doesn't Jordan do anything about Hezbollah? Hezbollah could send 300 guys and take over your country. With your pathetic little manlet 'king'.
We're doing pretty good job helping out FSA in Southern Syria, that's why Shiite militias have never made it there.

We're doing pretty good job helping out FSA in Southern Syria, that's why Shiite militias have never made it there.

Shia militias won't ever make it there in Jordan, because there is no need. They don't attack, just defend. Why would they want anything from Jordanians?

Iran%E2%80%99s-Occupation-of-Syria.png

Congrats 2u2 for becoming persian :disagree:

anyhow let me remind u my support and the support of many anti assads is due to the massive atrocities committed by this terrorist regime on its own ppl and this hate has been equally been transferred towards iran due to its sectarian divide and rule polices towards Muslim's

This policy has a directly supported towards formation of other terrorist groups.....it is so much only that he can kill.

tide is changing towards Syria and its ppl.

as far as ur concern for arab/pak relation is let me remind u it does not matter what one says or prints.

Pakistan is an independent country and dont be fooled by what our great media say's....

There are brave Pakistani solders inside KSA and our navy is present in the Indian ocean.....we are there to control this conflict and not to escalate it............any country foolish enough to dare the KSA will face the full might of the Pakistani forces weather u like it or not.:pakistan:

Pakistan has always enjoyed brotherly relations with People of KSA,Yemen and Iran we will make sure to enjoy it further and also share this bound among each other.

Iran's double faced tactics will be the reason of its fall unfortunately its the common Iranians facing this rather than the blood sucking regime.

Your first sentence you just inverted what i said that's just being lazy you can only win over dimwits with that so i'm not surprised that ottoman likes it . Only arabs are obsessed with the returning persian empire like you. You are liking zavrans comments how there's no infighting in the saudi family i guess they mean a lot to you. You seemed upset when Iraq liberated Tikrit from ISIS so extremists are ok as long it suits Saudi royals so part of your statement is BS.

I'm not criticising your views on this civil war, it not ideal (which everyone on here agrees) and people are entitled to their views.

Furthermore it's called dignity if you stand up to an offensive cartoon which some how got approved for print by gulfies......Muslim countries always riot when the west draws muslim cartoons you seem to forget. Threats from ministers from "brotherly" countries shouldn't be ignored just because it make you personally uncomfortable.

Yes Pakistan media has an agenda against GCC. Clutching at dem straws

Interesting you talk about Pakistan independence yet you ignore, the sending of two saudi religious figures sent a week part from each other who criticised and undermined parliament's decision. What gives them the right? Next time they will me more audacious and say women shouldn't drive and royal sperm has the authority to rule the land. KSA didn't even consult Pakistan on decisive storm which led to a lot of confusion at home. This act undermined Pakistan but I'm guessing that was OK with.

Inferiority complex kicking in Mr Ajam sir: As stated clearly part of your pride in the Pakistan military comes from its assistance to KSA therefore logically you lost some pride as Pakistan ground forces will not go in.

Wake me up when gulfie are willing to do more other than being a source of remittance

Last edited:
WTF is that crap? Replace the picture with Bush or Obama. Iran had nothing to do with Libya. Seriously if this is the kind of propaganda you people are being spoonfed then the North Koreans are much better informed.

It's not going to end, since Iran is no longer capable of providing more support than it already is. Rebels are heading towards Latakia. Rebels will launch offensive for Hama in coming weeks. If they capture Hama it is bad news for regime. The international world wants this conflict prolonged. Israeli member @500 here admitted himself he wants the Assad to be fought for another 10 years. Somewhere on this thread he posted something like that. Which I knew all along. It's not in interests of international community and some Arab nations to have Assad regime fall. Some news is stating Arab world will launch air strikes for Syrian rebels in coming days. Not sure if that is true, if it is it will be turning point in conflict. Here is link:

South Syria rebels reportedly promised air cover
It's very sad . If the rebels do not receive help from outside war would end in one week. Syrian revolution is completely a fake revolution. It is a war against a country's government and army.
In egypt over 50% of people are against government but the government kill protesters in streets or anywhere else savagely, hang them, jail them for 20 - 50 years but because the regime is pro Israeli Saudi no one talk about that. The same situation and even worse in Bahrain in additional the 8 years blockade of Qaza that brave Arabs do not dare to talk about that.
These are Saudi American Israeli freedom and their freedom fighters are fighting in Syria to bring GCC monarchical version of Sunni Islam, shout allahu akbar and behead in way of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom