What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Hezbollah was under no threat when FSA was heading towards Damascus. It intervened for the regime, and afterwards did many Islamist groups form. But Hezbollah is done as an organization, it can't sustain war of attrition. Both Hezbollah and regime have man shortage, and Iran is not willing to help. It is only ordering Lebanese to die for Iranian interest. Iran itself is afraid of direct war. Hezbollah has deviated from it's stated cause and now is hated by many Syrians. It should pull out of Syria, and move Alawites into Lebanon and build up defenses in Lebanon. Because Assad regime will fall, and the risk of ISIS taking over ground is enough concern for minorities in Syria if FSA fails to defeat ISIS atfterwards. If that happens, US would intervene with ground troops probably through Turkey. As of now though, this is lost cause. Give it up, because there is no shortage of men on the other side.

I'm sure after loss of Idlib Iran has once again demanded of Hezbollah to send even more forces. Why Hezbollah is accepting such demands makes no sense to me. It can only mean that Hezbollah hates Arabs. If it does another operation similiar to one in 2012 then Arab states need to hit regime, Hezbollah with air strikes and finish the job. We know Iran is fearful of direct confrontation and won't get involved.

Arabs will not send any jets to bomb Syria, for now they'll only send arms and terrorists. Syria is not Yemen where you bomb poor people who basically have nothing more than AK-47s. I assure you, no airstrikes in Syria will happen.

Massive infighting between Yarmouk martyrs brigade and al nusra. YMB killed a lot of "moderate" JANs yesterday and have pledged loyalty to ISIS.

Massive infighting between Yarmouk martyrs brigade and al nusra. YMB killed a lot of "moderate" JANs yesterday and have pledged loyalty to ISIS.
God. My prayers are with the people of Suriye.

CM.jpg

Comparison (2011 to 2014) Cemetery imagery in regime areas shows that Latakia & Tartus have sacrificed massive numbers for assad

Hezbollah was under no threat when FSA was heading towards Damascus. It intervened for the regime, and afterwards did many Islamist groups form. But Hezbollah is done as an organization, it can't sustain war of attrition. Both Hezbollah and regime have man shortage, and Iran is not willing to help. It is only ordering Lebanese to die for Iranian interest. Iran itself is afraid of direct war. Hezbollah has deviated from it's stated cause and now is hated by many Syrians. It should pull out of Syria, and move Alawites into Lebanon and build up defenses in Lebanon. Because Assad regime will fall, and the risk of ISIS taking over ground is enough concern for minorities in Syria if FSA fails to defeat ISIS atfterwards. If that happens, US would intervene with ground troops probably through Turkey. As of now though, this is lost cause. Give it up, because there is no shortage of men on the other side.

I'm sure after loss of Idlib Iran has once again demanded of Hezbollah to send even more forces. Why Hezbollah is accepting such demands makes no sense to me. It can only mean that Hezbollah hates Arabs. If it does another operation similiar to one in 2012 then Arab states need to hit regime, Hezbollah with air strikes and finish the job. We know Iran is fearful of direct confrontation and won't get involved.

Hezbollah IS arab. Read some Lebanese news papers. Everybody supports them. Even Sunni Lebanese know what'll happen in JAN and ISIS go into lebanon. It'll be the 80s all over again. God forbid. I hope there is a political solution soon, so every side can go lick it's wounds.

Hezbollah IS arab. Read some Lebanese news papers. Everybody supports them. Even Sunni Lebanese know what'll happen in JAN and ISIS go into lebanon. It'll be the 80s all over again. God forbid. I hope there is a political solution soon, so every side can go lick it's wounds.

u guys should have thought this before butchering Sunnis.............dont panic irgc has taken over damsacus control completely there has been massive earth movement and trenching inside and around city.....guess there will be more funerals in iran:disagree:

fanatics fighting with each other. Al nusra vs YMB :woot: cameraman is super excited

Warning: Get ready for the Fall of the great (imagenary) persian empire

You have become arab congratulations Ajam. You didn't dare open your mouth when UAE minister threatened Pakistan or Bahraini papers depicted Pakistanis as lazy . Pakistans development belongs with China and one way relationships with Gulfies are over soon.
This middle east battle is petty but if the royals of al saud fall :smitten: then less s*** they can send eastwards

Last edited:
You have become arab congratulations Ajam. You didn't dare open your mouth when UAE minister threatened Pakistan or Bahraini papers depicted Pakistanis as lazy . Pakistans development belongs with China and one way relationships with Gulfies are over soon.
This middle east battle is petty but if the royals of al saud fall :smitten: then less s*** they can send eastwards

Congrats 2u2 for becoming persian :disagree:

anyhow let me remind u my support and the support of many anti assads is due to the massive atrocities committed by this terrorist regime on its own ppl and this hate has been equally been transferred towards iran due to its sectarian divide and rule polices towards Muslim's

This policy has a directly supported towards formation of other terrorist groups.....it is so much only that he can kill.

tide is changing towards Syria and its ppl.

as far as ur concern for arab/pak relation is let me remind u it does not matter what one says or prints.

Pakistan is an independent country and dont be fooled by what our great media say's....

There are brave Pakistani solders inside KSA and our navy is present in the Indian ocean.....we are there to control this conflict and not to escalate it............any country foolish enough to dare the KSA will face the full might of the Pakistani forces weather u like it or not.:pakistan:

Pakistan has always enjoyed brotherly relations with People of KSA,Yemen and Iran we will make sure to enjoy it further and also share this bound among each other.

Iran's double faced tactics will be the reason of its fall unfortunately its the common Iranians facing this rather than the blood sucking regime.

Arabs will not send any jets to bomb Syria, for now they'll only send arms and terrorists. Syria is not Yemen where you bomb poor people who basically have nothing more than AK-47s. I assure you, no airstrikes in Syria will happen.

Syrian regime can't respond if Saudi Arabia does send jets. Saudi Arabia has a lot of firepower. It needs increase its ground force and get tech transfer for munitions and ammo. And satielletes into space. It could become stronger than Israel if it works to improve its capabilities if we rule out nuclear weapons. Their Air force has gotten experience. They can on their own do raids in Syria. I don't believe Iran will intervene.

Syrian regime can't respond if Saudi Arabia does send jets. Saudi Arabia has a lot of firepower. It needs increase its ground force and get tech transfer for munitions and ammo. And satielletes into space. It could become stronger than Israel if it works to improve its capabilities if we rule out nuclear weapons. Their Air force has gotten experience. They can on their own do raids in Syria. I don't believe Iran will intervene.

No they can't and they won't. Bombing women and children and refugee camps in Yemen is different than bombing Syria.

All they can do for now is giving weapons and money to mercenaries and terrorists.

We already have. we already did (14 of them)

No they can't and they won't. Bombing women and children and refugee camps in Yemen is different than bombing Syria.

All they can do for now is giving weapons and money to mercenaries and terrorists.
/Laugh, it's all about politics, going into Syria like this is political suicide and we're not that desperate (like Iran) to do stupid things.

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom