What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

According to my reports North Korean seals capture Washington. Obama escapes to Detroit.
I'm pretty sure he meant Latakia governorate. Which rebels where already in, maybe he's talking about their newly-established supply route.

Iran sends weapons to Libya Dawn through Sudan. They have plenty to do with Libya.
I don't support any side in Libya (they're fighting for no reason basically,) but there are people definitely fueling this war here

The same Sudan fighting KSA proxy war in Yemen? I highly doubt that.

The same Sudan fighting KSA proxy war in Yemen? I highly doubt that.
Sudan and Iran are good buddies if you didn't know. For example, Iran let Sudan license produce their upgraded T-55. And they also help Sudan with a lot of other things. Oppressors helping oppressors.

Last edited:
Sudan and Iran are good buddies if you didn't know. For example, Iran let Sudan license produce their upgraded T-55. And they also help Sudan with a lot of other things. Oppressors helping oppressors.
Then why is Sudan at KSA beck and call, entering a war in Yemen that has nothing to do with them? And why would Iran arm people thousands of miles away in Libya? There are no shias there.

According to my reports North Korean seals capture Washington. Obama escapes to Detroit.

Thrax is correct, must be governate or something related to Latakia. I misread Arab news. But your reaction is adorable. Iranians and Israelis both had grim reactions to it. :lol:

The real alliance is clearing itself. Don't think for one second we aren't aware. We are coming for the Jooooooos after we finish Assad. :-)

Then why is Sudan at KSA beck and call, entering a war in Yemen that has nothing to do with them? And why would Iran arm people thousands of miles away in Libya? There are no shias there.
It's not that there aren't Shias in Libya. Iran wants to see Sunnis dying anywhere and everywhere. That's one of their goals, and they need the region to be in chaos to form their empire.
Thrax is correct, must be governate or something related to Latakia. I misread Arab news. But your reaction is adorable. Iranians and Israelis both had grim reactions to it. :lol:

The real alliance is clearing itself. Don't think for one second we aren't aware. We are coming for the Jooooooos after we finish Assad. :-)
Don't say that, Jews aren't our enemies, Zionists are. I have 3 Jewish friends and they're all lovely people, and don't like the Israeli gov't.

It's not that there aren't Shias in Libya. Iran wants to see Sunnis dying anywhere and everywhere. That's one of their goals, and they need the region to be in chaos to form their empire.

Don't say that, Jews aren't our enemies, Zionists are. I have 3 Jewish friends and they're all lovely people, and don't like the Israeli gov't.

Kind, nice lovely or not. Go look at their history, we can't take them as friends. They conspire against us and that's all that matters. We need to begin fighting for our interests, and that includes destroying the Christian sponsored regime in occuipped Palestine which Christians intentionally enabled against us. What matters is we no longer will tolerate a life where Christians and Jews dictate our fate, dictate the value of our lives, dictate our political outcomes, etc....That has to change. And it won't change in manner seculars expect.

Kind, nice lovely or not. Go look at their history, we can't take them as friends. They conspire against us and that's all that matters. We need to begin fighting for our interests, and that includes destroying the Christian sponsored regime in occuipped Palestine which Christians intentionally enabled against us. What matters is we no longer will tolerate a life where Christians and Jews dictate our fate, dictate the value of our lives, dictate our political outcomes, etc....That has to change. And it won't change in manner seculars expect.
Yes, we shouldn't let them dictate our lives, but if we hate them, the cycle of oppression will never end.

Yes, we shouldn't let them dictate our lives, but if we hate them, the cycle of oppression will never end.

We can't do anything, its their nature. It's their culture. They hate us, they demonize us, they conspire against mercilessly. The Christians and Jews are playing a dangerous game. The psychological oppression they've inflicted on Muslims went overboard. Muslims are on verge of exploding and we dont have mentality that if they bring us down we bring them down with us. No, they try to bring us down, we will bring them down and crush them and cleanse the earth from conspirers. If Christians and Jews dint rethink their priorities then we we are able we will take revenge and hold every single one of them responsible, it's as simple as that. They made the choice to commit aggression , and it will come with consequences.

We can't do anything, its their nature. It's their culture. They hate us, they demonize us, they conspire against mercilessly. The Christians and Jews are playing a dangerous game. The psychological oppression they've inflicted on Muslims went overboard. Muslims are on verge of exploding and we dont have mentality that if they bring us down we bring them down with us. No, they try to bring us down, we will bring them down and crush them and cleanse the earth from conspirers. If Christians and Jews dint rethink their priorities then we we are able we will take revenge and hold every single one of them responsible, it's as simple as that. They made the choice to commit aggression , and it will come with consequences.
True, but still, the number of them that are actually conspiring against us relative to the number of Christians and Jews that exist is minute. And remember, the prophet (pbuh) and all great men in Muslim history still forgave and tolerated their oppressors (except for a select few filth who deserve to be executed, equivalent to modern day Assad for ex.)

True, but still, the number of them that are actually conspiring against us relative to the number of Christians and Jews that exist is minute. And remember, the prophet (pbuh) and all great men in Muslim history still forgave and tolerated their oppressors (except for a select few filth who deserve to be executed, equivalent to modern day Assad for ex.)

By Christians I refer to Western Christians. The Christians in Latin America for example, do not share such hatred against Muslims. I don't buy notion that western policy in ME over past century is just in name of interests. They target us for a reason. Because it's a crusade. And we are allowed to defend ourselves. One form of Jihad is defensive Jihad. After Syria is liberated the groups there have plans to prepare for a defensive Jihad. They are not going to hand Syria to Arab nationalists who share same visions as West.

Btw, West is fully aware that Islamists will prepare a defensive struggle. Which is why they prefer Assad or political solution.Which is why we should accelerate assisitance to Syrian opposition. In order to expose the real policy.

It has been Qatar, Turkey, NATO arming Libyans even while Gaddafi was in power. Then NATO put a no fly zone and bombed Libya killing scores of civilians and destroying its infrastructure. But that doesn't seem to bother you. What bothers you is Iran supposedly arming people in Libya (and you provide zero evidence to back up your claim). Your world is upside down and full of hypocrisy. All these guys armed anti Gaddafi factions in the spirit of 'spreading democracy', but as soon as Gaddafi was overthrown, they left Libya to the vultures. But Iran is somehow to blame for that. They don't care if Libya turns into Somalia as long as they got what they wanted. The same story will repeat itself in Syria. They just want Assad out, then you can all fight amongst yourselves for all eternity. And nobody will care. Not the politicians and not the media, just like they stopped caring about Libya. You think Obama/Cameron/Hollande/Netanyahu care about Syrians and whether or not they live under democracy?:omghaha:. First Obama, GCC and co. arm IS and similar radicals to the teeth, then they arm 'moderate' JAN and FSA. Then they sit back and watch you massacre each other, all the while posturing to the world that they are fighting IS. But you're totally cool with that as long as they send you new javelins and TOWs every now and then, and as always, Iran is enemy #1. Do you think that after Assad is gone, IS and JAN will lay down their arms and adopt democracy?

You say Iran 'wants to see Sunnis dying anywhere and everywhere', so it arms Sunnis in Libya through Sunni Sudan:crazy::crazy:? Meanwhile GCC, NATO, Israel supported Sunni IS is massacring Christians, Sunnis and Shia all over the place but again your main concern is Iran. Even if they wanted 'the region to be in chaos to form their empire', they don't have nearly enough resources and manpower to do it. You forgot that their economy is under sanctions? Man your local wahhabi cleric really did a number on you. I understand your enmity towards Iran for supporting Assad, but the illogical and ignorant nature of your post speaks for itself. Speaking of Assad, while you post regularly about him killing civilians, What do you think about what KSA is doing in Yemen? What about their role in Bahrain and Egypt? I know the Iranians are not choir boys but that propaganda picture was pure lies. They should put a picture of King Salman and a bloodstained maps of Yemen and Bahrain.

#Latakia: Two Hizbullah Terrorists were Killed in the Countryside
jcIJE.jpg

Names: Basil Tahmaz and Husain Nasiruldeen
Nationality: Lebanese

They were 'defending' another Lady Zaynab (as) in Latakia .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Idlib: Rebels Captured Some Loyalists in Jisr Al-Shughour

Summary :
Haseeb (a colonel) and Fu'ad (a sergeant) were captured while hiding in a residential house in Jisr Al-Shughour.
The rest are some other SAA soldiers .

Also, these were captured by Al-Nusra :
CD3mCgcWIAIVJJ2.jpg

1lq2.jpg

Name: Ziyad Abdulazeez
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Idlib: Iran's Al-Alam Fabricates a 'Massacre' in Jisr Al-Shughour
- 25th April, 2015
t1oD.jpg

There were two different stories, Al-Nusra's which belongs to 25th of April, and Al-Alam's which belongs to 26th of April :
  • Al-Alam: 30 civilians -mostly children and women- were massacred by Al-Nusra in Jisr Al-Shughour.
  • Al-Nusra: 23 detainees were massacred by SAA before they fled Jisr Al-Shughour.
Who is lying ? :
  • Click on the image above to see it in full size.
  • Look around the yellow numbers, Al-Alam has cloned some parts of the wall to hide the logo.
  • Look at the top-left corner, they are not skilled at fabricating images, there is a circular mark left by the logo.
I personally believe Al-Nusra's version, you believe the one which makes sense to you.

- In case you wish to see from which page of Al-Alam this was taken, use a search engine to look for (news/1698122), then check out the first link by Al-Alam.Ir (graphic) .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Idlib: Alawite Soldiers of Ishtabraq Have Left Their Children Behind
CDxaHcZUEAE6bml.jpg

The 'moderate' pro-Assad Alawite soldiers of Ishtabraq (Arabic: إشتبرق) ran away and left their children behind.
If rebels don't fear Allah, they would have slaughtered, tortured, detonated or starved you to death. Just like the so-called 'Islamic Resistance'.

Meanwhile the so-called 'Islamic Resistance' managed to 'resist' two little sisters :
hvV1y.jpg

You my beloved, unlike Alawite children, do not deserve to live :( .

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un | إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎

The Nusayri cult exposed;

All Arabs and Muslims must be pleased about the recent victories in Northern Syria and the elimination of numerous Nusayri child-murderous.

Back
Top Bottom