What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I gave you German report and much more, and you said they are nothing but lies, and NATO allies was not report, it was rather a speech... don't tell me Joe Biden was just saying stuff, he knew the truth.. oh and add your Israeli allies to the list...
It was one German guy again claiming things without backup, Biden is a clown who apoligized the next day and @500 himself said that this Israeli guy is a nobody who draw two points on map without any evidence, so your evidences are quite poor.
Im still waiting for reports from NATO countrys.

lost half of my country? Syria is still Syria, we might get sick, but we never die...
Yeah tell me how Rakka looks like, not to mention that Kurds are preparing for independence, Assad lost half of Syria open your eyes.

and you claiming stuff about me is all you can do...
Your postings are visible to anyone, everyone with IQ above 60 can see what you are.

10 times? :rofl: lol alright, I don't know how you counted that, but lets go with you here, any thing to refute it? articles I post usually come with sources , like they are hyper link or mention where the source is obtained from..
don't worry people post graphic images and don't get banned, even when it says posting graphic materiel will cause immediate ban :rolleyes:

Take a look at how many times you re-posted a conspiracy theory article authored by Nafeez Ahmed, an individual known for his 9/11 conspiracy-mongering and yet you have the audacity to call others propagandists. :crazy:
:sarcastic:

Missing links. Nafeez Ahmed tries to cover up his 9/11 trutherism | Carbon Counter

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria - See more at: How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria | Middle East Eye
and much more

heck F$A terrorists are working for Israel and they admit it
How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria | Middle East Eye

[/QUOTE]
F$A are Israel's terrorists, F$A are doing Israel's dirty job in Syria

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria | Middle East Eye

[/QUOTE]
This thread here contains multiple videos, articles and reports from F$A terrorists own media, must take a look at, it shows who are those F$A terrorists working for ...

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

yes Israel loves Alasad, because it loves Iran so much... :lol:

your posts and thanks should be posted in this thread, it fits in here...

traitors like you will never have a place in Syria, thats if you are even Syrian...

[/QUOTE]
look at this traitor asking foreigners to invade "his" country, he claims he is Syrian, but for sure he is not, and his posts prove that...
don't worry, any nation that will try to go into Syria without Syrians approval will have to fight us first...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
yeah like America used Iran soil to launch its planes.. it didn't use its own puppet countries in gcc...
this thread here contains what you need ....

:disagree:
from their own terrorists media

I'm giving you little sample here... there is much more to show how F$A terrorists and Israel are working together..
there is much more in this thread..

[/QUOTE]
haha, this thread here has good videos and links...
the videos and articles are in this thread here... enjoy

like I said, Alasad would have no excuse to bomb if there wasn't F$A terrorists... and if Alasad was killing civilians on purpose do you think Syrians would support him to this day??

It was one German guy again claiming things without backup, Biden is a clown who apoligized the next day and @500 himself said that this Israeli guy is a nobody and he also draw two points on map without any evidence, so your evidences are quite poor.
Im still waiting for report from NATO countrys.

Yeah tell me how Rakka looks like, not to mention that Kurds are preparing for independence, Assad lost half of Syria open your eyes.

Your postings are visible to anyone, everyone with IQ above 60 can see what you are.
I told you that NATO allied report was actually not a report it was a speech, and I corrected myself in the second post, you guys require me to repeat multiple times since you don't understand from the first time, and you talk about low IQ people... :disagree:

Raqqa is not lost, it is Syrian, just because some I$I$ terrorists is in there, it doesn't mean it is their's unless you admit or approve that there is something called Islamic State and their borders are range from Raqqa to Mousl...

Take a look at how many times you re-posted a conspiracy theory article authored by Nafeez Ahmed, an individual known for his 9/11 conspiracy-mongering and yet you have the audacity to call others propagandists. :crazy:
:sarcastic:

Missing links. Nafeez Ahmed tries to cover up his 9/11 trutherism | Carbon Counter

that is because people were asking for sources most of the time, and I was backing my claims.. and how many times you reported about Nafiz? lol like I said that thread contains more information, not just one report...and I will repeat it again if someone asks me show where F$A and Israel work together...

I told you that NATO allied report was actually not a report it was a speech, and I corrected myself in the second post, you guys require me to repeat multiple times since you don't understand from the first time, and you talk about low IQ people... :disagree:
So another lie, im not really surprised.

Raqqa is not lost, it is Syrian, just because some I$I$ terrorists is in there, it doesn't mean it is their's unless you admit or approve that there is something called Islamic State and their borders are range from Raqqa to Mousl...
Do you know the difference between de-facto and de-jure?

Syria is only complete on the map, the ground reality looks way different.

So another lie, im not really surprised.

Do you know the difference between de-facto and de-jure?
Syria is only complete on the map, the ground reality looks way different.
what is another lie?
we will fight until Syria is peaceful again and our country is cleaned from international terrorism and get rid of those terrorists...

what is another lie?
we will fight until Syria is peaceful again and our country is cleaned from international terrorism and get rid of those terrorists...
You claimed there are NATO report proving that Turkey is supporting isis which is obviously a lie.

Good luck with fighting isis you seem to need it, ironically those countrys whom you are blaming with supporting isis was much more successful against them than SAA, be a little bit more grateful will you.

You claimed there are NATO report proving that Turkey is supporting isis which is obviously a lie.

Good luck with fighting isis you seem to need it, ironically those countrys whom you are blaming with supporting isis was much more successful against them than SAA, be a little bit more grateful will you.
I corrected myself, and I repeat again it was not a NATO report, rather an NATO ally speech... why don't you get this? at least I admitted my mistake and corrected myself.. I think it would be good for you to admit my correction...

I correct myself, and I repeat again it was not a NATO report, rather an NATO ally speech... why don't you get this? at least I admitted my mistake and corrected myself.. I think it would be good for you to admit my correction...
Joe biden isnt NATO spokesman, another lie, either you are doing it on purpose or you really have no clue what you are talking about.

Look this is the guy you are taking as a credible source, you must be very desperated indeed.

The Never-Ending List of Vice President Joe Biden’s Verbal Gaffes
 - The Daily Beast

Still doesnt make him less of a clown known for his dumb speaches, but you are going to refer to him anyway because you dont have something better, pity
I didn't only refer him, I can give you other articles and etc, but like always you will claim they are lies, nothing is credible to you.. even I gave you video of transporting arms once, and still you didn't accept it.. so I don't know what is credible to you...

I didn't only refer him, I can give you other articles and etc, but like always you will claim they are lies, nothing is credible to you.. even I gave you video of transporting arms once, and still you didn't accept it.. so I don't know what is credible to you...
Because none of them have a single hard evidence, and about those weapon delivery, they was for Turkmens, Turkey also delivered weapons to Barzani fighting against isis, your arguments make no sense.

Kurdish leader reveals Turkey sent arms to Erbil

When ISIL militants attacked the Kurdish regions of Iraq, Turkey covertly sent a shipment of arms and asked it be kept secret, said the President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), Massoud Barzani, on an interview with Sky News Arabic on Monday.

Still doesnt make him less of a clown known for his dumb speaches, but you are going to refer to him anyway because you dont have something better, pity

Easy ... Joe Biden is one of the most prestigious politicians of the world, and even hardcore republicans have respect for him. His status, Vice president of USA, is orders of magnitude more important than NATO spokesman, or even presidents of Most NATO countries like Turkey.
Anyway, every one knows that Erdo supported ISIS, but now he seems to change his policies because of US pressures. Anyway, it would be better for Turkish people if ISIS scums are removed, also AKP which is the coat wearing counterpart of ISIS, and mullahs.
With @Syrian Lion style:
MB=ISIS=AKP=mullahs=Assad=HZ=AQ

Because none of them have a single hard evidence, and about those weapon delivery, they was for Turkmens, Turkey also delivered weapons to Barzani fighting against isis, your arguments make no sense.

Kurdish leader reveals Turkey sent arms to Erbil
alright you gave me one link, and I gave you one, however, you quickly were to insult me and etc...
anyways there much more reports and articles, I'm just saying you wont take anything... you keep saying they are lies and etc... and last time you said or someone else said ( sinan) that they were for Turkmen in Syria... :crazy:

alright you gave me one link, and I gave you one, however, you quickly were to insult me and etc...
anyways there much more reports and articles, I'm just saying you wont take anything... you keep saying they are lies and etc... and last time you said or someone else said ( sinan) that they were for Turkmen in Syria... :crazy:
Im still saying it was for Turkmens are you blind?

Back
Top Bottom