What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

He is not here for debate, he is here just to babble propaganda like a moron, notice how he carefully even uses the dollar sign every time, how he always says Saudi "Arabia" between brackets. He is not your average joe member like you and I.
:lol: you can't even have one debate without insulting members here... that tell a lot about you... and Saudi "Arabia", thats right... they have sold their Arabism long time ago..

you're asking me what is terrorism, and one simple answer I'm giving you, F$A, AQ, and I$I$ are terrorism, again you're asking for me what is terrorism and I'm answering you what is terrorism... so to answer your question the way you want, F$A constitutes terrorism...

You are either an idiot or you are escaping the question, I said what in your mind constitute terrorism, like a clearly defined set of rules that if someone or an organization follows that make them a terrorist. Saying F$A is terrorism" is not really a definition, it is just moronic, it like saying "Sweden is terrorism" so lets all go kill Sweden because definition of terrorism is Sweden, like you just "defined" AKP as terrorism. Now let's all go kill AKP.

Are you with full mental capacity?

yeah refuted your claims by saying lies and etc.. even when the report comes from your allied NATO countries and etc...
Show me those NATO reports, a claim by a journalist is a claims not evidence, start your brain.

don't worry about SAA, they are doing good, thank God, and the Syrian government have not called for full war...
Lost half of the country, run out of munition, depending on foreign shia militias, what is SAA waiting for to call for a ''full war''?
I have never seen a ''fuller'' war in my life as the Syrian war.
And then you get offended when i call you a Assad propagandists. :)

you need to have some diginity, and stop backing terrorism such as F$A, AQ and AKP terrorism...
Another claim by you, did i ever said i support any of those? Claims, Claims, Claims, thats all you can do... or wait, enough politeness lets call it by the name, you are one big liar.

You are either an idiot or you are escaping the question, I said what in your mind constitute terrorism, like a clearly defined set of rules that if someone or an organization follows that make them a terrorist. Saying F$A is terrorism" is not really a definition, it is just moronic, it like saying "Sweden is terrorism" so lets all go kill Sweden because definition of terrorism is Sweden, like you just "defined" AKP as terrorism. Now let's all go kill AKP.

Are you with full mental capacity?
I'm not avoiding your questions at all, and I have answered you many times... you just refuse my answer, even when you asked what is terrorism to you.. so why are not accepting that answer... I didn't name countries, I named organizations unless you think that I$I$I and AQ are countries... so your example with Sweden is void..

mhm , you can't have one decent post without insulting... lol

He is not here for debate, he is here just to babble propaganda like a moron, notice how he carefully even uses the dollar sign every time, how he always says Saudi "Arabia" between brackets. He is not your average joe member like you and I.
Isnt it obvious? You can clearly see a system behind his postings, always the same style, post the same crap in as much threads as possible so eveyrone can see it, the purpose is not a well mannered discussion but propaganda.

I'm not avoiding your questions at all, and I have answered you many times... you just refuse my answer, even when you asked what is terrorism to you.. so why are not accepting that answer... I didn't name countries, I named organizations unless you think that I$I$I and AQ are countries... so your example with Sweden is void..

mhm , you can't have one decent post without insulting... lol

Again that is NOT an answer, none of them were. And again you are either avoiding the question or too dim witted to realise what I am talking about. Either way what we have found here is that you are just a very cheap propaganda tool that you can't even get a tid bit of autonomy in answer.

Show me those NATO reports, a claim by a journalist is a claims not evidence, start your brain.

Lost half of the country, run out of munition, depending on foreign shia militias, what is SAA waiting for to call for a ''full war''?
I have never seen a ''fuller'' war in my life as the Syrian war.
And then you get offended when i call you a Assad propagandists. :)

Another claim by you, did i ever said i support any of those? Claims, Claims, Claims, thats all you can do... or wait, enough politeness lets call it by the name, you are one big liar.
I gave you German report and much more, and you said they are nothing but lies, and NATO allies was not report, it was rather a speech... don't tell me Joe Biden was just saying stuff, he knew the truth.. oh and add your Israeli allies to the list...

lost half of my country? Syria is still Syria, we might get sick, but we never die...

and you claiming stuff about me is all you can do...

Isnt it obvious? You can clearly see a system behind his postings, always the same style, post the same crap in as much threads as possible so eveyrone can see it, the purpose is not a well mannered discussion but propaganda.

I swear to God if I didn't know better I would say that this is a bot. Hell Siri has more vocabulary than this guy.

Again that is NOT an answer, none of them were. And again you are either avoiding the question or too dim witted to realise what I am talking about. Either way what we have found here is that you are just a very cheap propaganda tool that you can't even get a tid bit of autonomy in answer.
:rofl: old joke, all you guys can say propaganda and etc... but when you report F$A terrorists news 24/7 that is not propaganda...

I gave you German report and much more, and you said they are nothing but lies, and NATO allies was not report, it was rather a speech... don't tell me Joe Biden was just saying stuff, he knew the truth.. oh and add your Israeli allies to the list...

lost half of my country? Syria is still Syria, we might get sick, but we never die...

and you claiming stuff about me is all you can do...

Yeah Syria is sick, it has Assad infested in it, a cancer than needs an immediate excision. It has turned Stage 4 as it seems.

:rofl: old joke, all you guys can say propaganda and etc... but when you report F$A terrorists news 24/7 that is not propaganda...

Are you seriously even trying to uphold a proper argument anymore? Do you even believe in half the crap you say? Are you even all there at all?

it has your saudi supported F$A terrorists...

You keep using that word but not once have you said why are you using it? What is argument for using it? All you are doing is blabbing about now, are you okay?

Are you seriously even trying to uphold a proper argument anymore? Do you even believe in half the crap you say? Are you even all there at all?
look you asked me a question and I answered it... and you didn't accept my answer, so deal with it... I don't know why you care so much... are you obsessed or something? are you think of joining a terrorist group such as F$A and AQ or I$I$ ? if you are then you are talking to the wrong guy...

You keep using that word but not once have you said why are you using it? What is argument for using it? All you are doing is blabbing about now, are you okay?
F$A master Robert Ford explains to you why they are terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom