What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Im still saying it was for Turkmens are you blind?
your link said in Erbil , and why is it secretly? it is something Turkey could use to show it is fighting I$I$? that's fishy...

and where did your link say Turkmen in Syria? I'm referring to the MIT trucks... maybe we are talking about different things?

your link said in Erbil , and why is it secretly? it is something Turkey could use to show it is fighting I$I$? that's fishy...

and where did your link say Turkmen in Syria? I'm referring to the MIT trucks... maybe we are talking about different things?
Read reply 5218 again.

Read reply 5218 again.
and other reports/ articles state they were for AQ...

and why were there secret shipments to fight I$I$? why didn't Turkey state it is helping in the fight against I$I$ by sending weapons to fight them... ?

Seized By Rebels In Northern Aleppo
B-ZsQmFCMAACvwv.jpg
B-ZsQmHCcAAAUoM.jpg
B-ZsQmICIAAk6qy.jpg
B-ZsQmKCMAAu-N2.jpg

- The Hizbullat commander of Northern Aleppo, the foreign terrorist Sayyid Kameet (Lebanese Shiite) was killed, but I cannot post the photo ;) .
--------------------------------------
Zahran Aloush, the Saudi stooge, has bombarded Damascus with rockets purely for no purpose other than hitting civilians. So yes, he is a terrorist. But can you show us one single proof that Nimr al-Nimr is a terrorist? Has he killed a civilian? Has he blew up himself in a market? Has he touched a gun? Unlike Zahran Aloush the stooge, this guy is in jail only for opposing oppressive Saudi regime. If that makes him a terrorist (obviously because he is a Shia), then indeed, everyone fighting against Assad is a terrorist. That's the logic here.
He kept insulting As-Sahaba (ra) and said: 'we want Wilayat Al-Faqeeh in Iraq, we want it in Bahrain, and we want it here (i.e. Saudi Arabia)'.
That was an admission of being a stooge, and that means he wants Iraq, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia to be occupied by the mullahs, as a part of the blood thirsty imperial project, Persian Empire v2.0 .
Hope you did something to save that innocent lady Reyhaneh Jabbari, she did nothing but defended her self from being raped by a mentally sick idiot, even though the mullahs hanged her and more like her for opposing the oppressive mullah regime. That is another reason why Saudi Arabia MUST kill Nimo, as long as they killed our sister, their puppet should be executed .
God will definitely give him his so-called 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' there when he dies...
As for Zahran Alloush 'killing innocent civilians', Zahran and his fighters are humans and they may make mistakes, if innocents die by accident that will be when he is targeting the scumbags that kill the innocents 24/7 .
And seriously, I do not know much about the military, weapons and etc but I know this one thing :
1. Rockets may MISS the target as they are FIRED FROM A DISTANT POINT .
2. Barrel bombs are objects that DROP EXACTLY WHERE YOU RELEASE THEM .
As you see, if Alloush killed one or two by accident, barrel bombs are killing 10,000 times more than that, so how do you complain over Alloush and his rockets while you ignore and support Al-Assad and his barrels ?

People Trying To Save An 80-Year-Old Woman
B-anGRxCQAA2KbV.jpg

That is the least thing a barrel bomb can do, I don't think she is Chechen, is she ? .
Chechen and Uzbek '" purely Syrian rebels" preparing for an offensive to bring freedom to Syrians.
1. Military dot Ir is a propagandist source which I've caught bringing photos from anywhere else, adding any logo to them photo and call them 'rebels' .
2. Besides, that logo at the top-left corner belongs to Jama'at At-Tawheed Wal-Jihad, and that is definitely not FSA, it is ISIS a long time before the Syrian Revolution, and I'd like to remind you that no one here considers ISIS 'rebels', and the funniest thing is that even ISIS is not using that logo anymore, to tell the propagandists at Military dot Ir .
You love Saddam ? , but your against Alasad because he is "killing" people, oh wait Saddam did also lol..
Did you say ALSO ?, well you have just admitted that the Giraffe and its father are criminals, it looks like God has forced that truth out of your mouth .
As for Saddam, yes we have got reasons to love Saddam Hussein so much, let me teach you little more about MY Syrian history since you don't know anything about it :
1. In October War (1973) with Israel, Saddam's Iraqi Army defended us, people of Damascus, while that ape (Hafiz) was just looking at our grandfathers | parents while leaving the city .
2. Saddam made Iraq a COUNTRY, people used to go there to get jobs, from both Arab and foreign countries, anyway that doesn't mean he did not make mistakes, now look at Iraq, is it a country or just a BIG VILLAGE ?, Iraqis themselves cannot find a job and their wealth is being stolen, may God forgive Saddam and wash away his sins .
On the other hand, what about that ape, Hafiz and his son ? what did they do ? destroyed Hama, massacred the prisoners in Tadmur, killed 40,000 Syrians in 1982, given up Golan, supported the mullahs against Iraq, imported a bunch of rapists | sectarianists | terrorists from all Shiite communities, killed more than a hundred of thousands since 2011...etc... so please bless us with silence as there is nothing to compare .
your MB terrorists supporter and of course that says a lot about you...
Don't you have anything else to say ?, no I am not a MegaByte supporter but you indeed sound like a wannabe 'Syrian', even the non-Syrians I've met -although they failed- have defended the apes very much better than you, as you did nothing yet, should I repeat the same story wherever I go ?, with you guys my future is guaranteed ( a babysitter :hitwall: ) :
Tips For Pro-Mullah Members :
1. Calling people 'Wahhabis', 'MB supporters', 'terrorists' or etc...is NOT an answer at all, if so, then everyone else will call you 'Rafidhis' but what is the point in doing that ?, nothing !, forums aren't a place where you meet to fight, kill or insult each other but to exchange thoughts, but no doubt you know you cannot prove your false claims that's why you keep dodging | ignoring .
2. You know that ISIS is anti-Shiite, and they will kill all Shiites if they could, so what is the point in having a thread especially made to reply to Shiites in the ISIS forum ?, no I am not saying you should learn from ISIS, but please be rational .
you quoted me multiple times on the same thing adding more BS nothing else...
I repeat, since you are an irrational chatterbox, you are in no place to rate my posts, you cannot deny the facts I've mentioned so give it up and do not waste my time .
You obviously trying to hide all the massacres done by the MB terrorists, starting in 80's and now with the f$a terrorists...
Here we go again, trying to 'hide' what ?, how many 'massacres' did you mention so far ?, as far as I remember zero, nothing, or maybe 0. But despite that, I will keep reminding you that there is NOTHING justifies the killing of 40,000 civilians and destroying an entire city like Hama even if your MB members have committed crimes, understand ?
Look everything you posted shows your racism and sectarian nature...
Everything I've posted proves you a wannabe 'Syrian' who doesn't know anything about the history of Syria, as for racism..., that will be an update for my list as I am learning your language :
Sectarianist: Because I said the Iranian regime is sectarianist .
Racist: Because I said the Iranian regime is racist .
@Mussana :- Here are some new terms to learn a new language ;)
You just praised Saddam so i'd like to hear your opinion about what Abadi should do here. Kuwait was playing an oil game as well in 1990. Saddam's response was invading them. Abadi's solution is to diversify the economy and tax products.
I wonder what decision you would make if the country had the military power as in 1990.
I've already told why I praised Saddam, that is a comparison between Iraq's Saddam and Maliki or Abadi's puppet regime .
And no, I do not support the invasion of Kuwait no matter what they did as I do not prefer violence, but I am just wondering about Iraqi Shiites, when the Giraffe sent his thugs to kill our children, none of them made us a Latmiya or something..., and when they called for the Iraqi Shiites, they sent us their terrorist gangs...of course they were very brave as they come to fight FSA, because they know no matter what happens, and if they found it too hard somewhere they will just surrender, they know they won't be burnt in a cage, like the FSA fighter here, keeps telling them we won't do anything to you, but we will let you meet a mother of any of our martyrs face-to-face :

#Rewind: Iraqi Shiite Mercenaries Captured In Syria (2013)
Unlike when ISIS invaded northern Iraq, that coward army abandoned the city (Mosul, Nineveh) and everyone of them ran away, they took off their clothes, they .dressed as civilians to escape from ISIS..now may I wonder why are they cowards when they face ISIS, but heroes when they face FSA ?
The answer is simple, because ISIS unlike FSA, doesn't tolerate with anyone .
------------------------------------
@ebray :- Thank you bro, I will check that thread insha' Allah :). Don't worry, he cannot refute anything, just a chatterbox ;) .
Just a small question...you can ignore it if you find it personal, are you Muslim ?
@al-Hasani :- Thanks :-) .

Last edited:
@Antaréss
you showed your true colors, you love Saddam because he supported the MB terrorists in Syria... you didn't mention that...

also let me give you quick lesson, the ones that destroyed Saddam and Iraq, is your master the USA, remember that USA is funding, supporting, training your F$A terrorists... the same ones that killed your love Saddam....
so you supporting Saddam shows your racist and sectarian mindset, typical MB ideology... that's all I have to say, no need to reason with MB terrorists supporter...

oh the use of the word also is using your own logic and claims...

Seized By Rebels In Northern Aleppo
B-ZsQmFCMAACvwv.jpg
B-ZsQmHCcAAAUoM.jpg
B-ZsQmICIAAk6qy.jpg
B-ZsQmKCMAAu-N2.jpg

- The Hizbullat commander of Northern Aleppo, the foreign terrorist Sayyid Kameet (Lebanese Shiite) was killed, but I cannot post the photo ;) .
--------------------------------------
He kept insulting As-Sahaba (ra) and said: 'we want Wilayat Al-Faqeeh in Iraq, we want it in Bahrain, and we want it here (i.e. Saudi Arabia)'.
That was an admission of being a stooge, and that means he wants Iraq, Bahrain and Iraq to be occupied by the mullahs, as a part of the blood thirsty imperial project, Persian Empire v2.0 .
Hope you did something to save that innocent lady Reyhaneh Jabbari, she did nothing but defended her self from being raped by a mentally sick idiot, even though the mullahs hanged her and more like her for opposing the oppressive mullah regime. That is another reason why Saudi Arabia MUST kill Nimo, as long as they killed our sister, their puppet should be executed .
God will definitely give him his so-called 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' there when he dies...
As for Zahran Alloush 'killing innocent civilians', Zahran and his fighters are humans and they may make mistakes, if innocents die by accident that will be when he is targeting the scumbags that kill the innocents 24/7 .
And seriously, I do not know much about the military, weapons and etc but I know this one thing :
1. Rockets may MISS the target as they are FIRED FROM A DISTANT POINT .
2. Barrel bombs are objects that DROP EXACTLY WHERE YOU RELEASE THEM .
As you see, if Alloush killed one or two by accident, barrel bombs are killing 10,000 times more than that, so how do you complain over Alloush and his rockets while you ignore and support Al-Assad and his barrels ?

People Trying To Save An 80-Year-Old Woman
That is the least thing a barrel bomb can do, I don't think she is Chechen, is she ? .

1. Military dot Ir is a propagandist source which I've caught bringing photos from anywhere else, adding any logo to them photo and call them 'rebels' .
2. Besides, that logo at the top-left corner belongs to Jama'at At-Tawheed Wal-Jihad, and that is definitely not FSA, it is ISIS a long time before the Syrian Revolution, and I'd like to remind you that no one here considers ISIS 'rebels', and the funniest thing is that even ISIS is not using that logo anymore, to tell the propagandists at Military dot Ir .
Did you say ALSO ?, well you have just admitted that the Giraffe and its father are criminals, it looks like God has forced that truth out of your mouth .
As for Saddam, yes we have got reasons to love Saddam Hussein so much, let me teach you little more about MY Syrian history since you don't know anything about it :
1. In October War (1973) with Israel, Saddam's Iraqi Army defended us, people of Damascus, while that ape (Hafiz) was just looking at our grandfathers | parents while leaving the city .
2. Saddam made Iraq a COUNTRY, people used to go there to get jobs, from both Arab and foreign countries, anyway that doesn't mean he did not make mistakes, now look at Iraq, is it a country or just a BIG VILLAGE ?, Iraqis themselves cannot find a job and their wealth is being stolen, may God forgive Saddam and wash away his sins .
On the other hand, what about that ape, Hafiz and his son ? what did they do ? destroyed Hama, massacred the prisoners in Tadmur, killed 40,000 Syrians in 1982, given up Golan, supported the mullahs against Iraq, imported a bunch of rapists | sectarianists | terrorists from all Shiite communities, killed more than a hundred of thousands since 2011...etc... so please bless us with silence as there is nothing to compare .
Don't you have anything else to say ?, no I am not a MegaByte supporter but you indeed sound like a wannabe 'Syrian', even the non-Syrians I've met -although they failed- have defended the apes very much better than you, as you did nothing yet, should I repeat the same story wherever I go ?, with you guys my future is guaranteed ( a babysitter :hitwall: ) :
Tips For Pro-Mullah Members :
1. Calling people 'Wahhabis', 'MB supporters', 'terrorists' or etc...is NOT an answer at all, if so, then everyone else will call you 'Rafidhis' but what is the point in doing that ?, nothing !, forums aren't a place where you meet to fight, kill or insult each other but to exchange thoughts, but no doubt you know you cannot prove your false claims that's why you keep dodging | ignoring .
2. You know that ISIS is anti-Shiite, and they will kill all Shiites if they could, so what is the point in having a thread especially made to reply to Shiites in the ISIS forum ?, no I am not saying you should learn from ISIS, but please be rational .
I repeat, since you are an irrational chatterbox, you are in no place to rate my posts, you cannot deny the facts I've mentioned so give it up and do not waste my time .
Here we go again, trying to 'hide' what ?, how many 'massacres' did you mention so far ?, as far as I remember zero, nothing, or maybe 0. But despite that, I will keep reminding you that there is NOTHING justifies the killing of 40,000 civilians and destroying an entire city like Hama even if your MB members have committed crimes, understand ?
Everything I've posted proves you a wannabe 'Syrian' who doesn't know anything about the history of Syria, as for racism..., that will be an update for my list as I am learning your language :
Sectarianist: Because I said the Iranian regime is sectarianist .
Racist: Because I said the Iranian regime is racist .
@Mussana :- Here are some new terms to learn a new language ;)
------------------------------------
@ebray :- Thank you bro, I will check that thread insha' Allah :). Don't worry, he cannot refute anything, just a chatterbox ;) .
Just a small question...you can ignore it if you find it personal, are you Muslim ?
@al-Hasani :- Thanks :-) .
Keep barking about the so called persian empire while your dogs want a terrorist empire from morocco to indosia

Your masters say that a lot of people will die for the project of the shia empire
but I would ask how many people will die and died for the sake of the sunni empires like ummyyads Abbasids and ISIS

ISIS just kidnapped Swedish Journalist in Syria after receiving intelligence from Israeli Mossad. Or possibly infiltrator in group selected him.

Objective: Punish Sweden for opening Palestinian embassy

World will never see peace until they eradicate Zionism which has big hand in terrorism across world
Swedish journalist was arrested by the regime and released as result of Kurdish pressure.

B-Zw_w6CAAADkKe.jpg

Poor Hazzy, it was such a nice conspiracy theory.

Turkish military column relieved Turkish troops in Suleyman Shah Tomb. The remains and artifacts were transfered to Turkey. Troops were returned to Turkey.

In the meantime Turkish troops seized another piece of land in the Syrian side of Eshme village to place the remains temporarily. (West of Ayn al Arab/Kobane)

Turkish Government declared that it keeps its right to reclaim the area of Suleyman Shah Tomb.

TURKISH MILITARY ENTERS SYRIA TO EVACUATE TROOPS, TOMB
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) -- Turkey launched an overnight military operation into neighboring Syria to evacuate troops guarding an Ottoman tomb and to move the crypt to a new location, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Sunday.

Davutoglu said nearly 600 troops and 100 tanks and armored personnel carriers were involved in the operation. One group crossed into Syrian territory to reach the tomb, just over the border near the town of Kobani, while a second group took control of an area near the Turkish border where authorities plan to move the tomb.

One soldier was killed in an accident during the operation, Davutoglu said. The troops hoisted the Turkish flag on the future site of the tomb, he said.

"We had given the Turkish armed forces a directive to protect our spiritual values and the safety of our armed forces personnel," Davutoglu said in televised remarks.

The tomb belongs to Suleyman Shah, the grandfather of Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire. The tomb, once some 35 kilometers (22 miles) from Turkey on the banks of the Euphrates River, was in Syria's embattled Aleppo province and is considered Turkish territory.

Some 40 Turkish soldiers once guarded the tomb in Syria, making them a target for the Islamic State group and other militants in Syria's long-running civil war.

Davutoglu said Turkish troops later destroyed the tomb's complex, apparently to prevent it from being used by Islamic State group militants.

Authorities launched the operation around 9 p.m. Saturday and ended it Sunday morning, he said.

Kobani was the focus of U.S. airstrikes as Kurdish forces battled militants of the Islamic State group, who hold about a third of Iraq and neighboring Syria in their self-declared caliphate. Turkey stayed out of the battle at the time, which saw Kurds ultimately push out the extremists.

The U.S.-led coalition forces were informed of the Turkish operation after its launch to prevent any casualties, Davutoglu said. U.S. officials offered no immediate comment.

The site along the Euphrates River is revered by Turkey, a strongly nationalist country whose rights there stem from a 1921 treaty with France, then the colonial power in Syria. The Ottoman Empire collapsed in the early 20th century after World War I.

In the 1970s, Turkey moved the mausoleum to its last location because the old site at a castle further south in Syria was to be inundated by the waters of a new dam.

Shah, a Turkic leader, is believed to have drowned in the Euphrates in the 13th century. His followers headed north into what is today Turkey, where they launched the Ottoman Empire. Some historians question official accounts about the Shah's tomb, saying they might have been retrospectively concocted to enrich an imperial identity for Turks.

News from The Associated Press

Last edited:

Are we your resources, should we die to please you ? Cause that's what Saddam used his people for, kept starting wars and militarized the entire country making it no different than North Korea. Of course you like watching others do it but why don't we draft you instead.

People used to go to Iraq to get jobs and education not during Saddam's rule, that was already during the reign of Ahmed Hassan al Bakr which is regarded as a good leader in general by people of Iraq.

Saddam however took president post in 1979, started a major war 1 year later, started another war with Kuwait bringing the US to bomb the country back to the stone age, brought the country in severe sanctions for a decade with no proper food, lack of medication that killed over 500k children. Than he still didn't want to step down bringing the post 2003 chapter. So all in all what did he achieve ? Destruction.

You're putting the achievements of Abdel Karim Qasim and Hassan al Bakr on Saddam's name simply because you know no pre-Saddam history as most people who come talking this usual story.

I've already told why I praised Saddam, that is a comparison between Iraq's Saddam and Maliki or Abadi's puppet regime.
Well Jordan is feeding your FSA and they're a puppet of the US, like the Gulf states, full with American bases. Saddam was a good allie of the Jordanian king, giving them free oil throughout the 90's yet the Jordanian king couldn't oppose giving it's ground to be used by the US to invade Iraq in 2003.

You want someone that acts full retard for your cause whilst you watch and enjoy, how about no.

And no, I do not support the invasion of Kuwait no matter what they did as I do not prefer violence, but I am just wondering about Iraqi Shiites, when the Giraffe sent his thugs to kill our children, none of them made us a Latmiya or something..., and when they called for the Iraqi Shiites, they sent us their terrorist gangs...of course they were very brave as they come to fight FSA, because they know no matter what happens, and if they found it too hard somewhere they will just surrender, they know they won't be burnt in a cage, like the FSA fighter here, keeps telling them we won't do anything to you, but we will let you meet a mother of any of our martyrs face-to-face
What do you want, you want me to cry ?

Saddam the other ba'ath side is responsible for the massacre of millions, mass graves all over Iraq, he destroyed the country and used people for an endless string of wars. Yet you cheer for him, you don't care about any of those life's. Shia militias don't burn or behead captives either, congratulations you're more civilized than ISIS.

Unlike when ISIS invaded northern Iraq, that coward army abandoned the city (Mosul, Nineveh) and everyone of them ran away, they took off their clothes, they .dressed as civilians to escape from ISIS..now may I wonder why are they cowards when they face ISIS, but heroes when they face FSA ?
The answer is simple, because ISIS unlike FSA, doesn't tolerate with anyone .
That army has been clashing with ISIS since 2003, their parents with the US and Iran, their grand parents with Israel. Their entire life's have been war to start with, they don't fear war they're used to it.

In Iraq ISIS and the Arab world have been spreading a lot of propaganda around, many in Iraq rejected the existence of 'daesh' and called them tribal revolutionaries instead, also known as 'The Iraqi revolution' of which you will find many pages on on the internet such as : .. in reality there's no revolutionary force, it's all ISIS.

‏الثورة العراقية الكبرى iraqi revolution‏ - ‏قضية‏ | فيس بوك | فيسبوك

With Sunnis falling for that propaganda and calling the local IA soldiers Maliki army what do you expect, if a city acts against the local security force and brings in ISIS than you can't do much.

Mosul was already infested with ISIS terrorists before June 2014, it's governor is Nujafi which is MB who was opposing the central gov and army in every aspect giving room for ISIS. Have you ever heard of sleeper cells, they're not a conventional force they fight using unconventional ways that is what it makes so hard defeating an insurgency. Aside from that there's the political problems, 'sectarianism' pushed on everything and inclusiveness imposed on the state organizations with a constitution that benefits foreigners. Now that army which you insult is going to save your *** again like in 1973, they will eventually be given the task to establish a militarized zone on the Syrian border and have the Iraqi locals of Al Qaim ( Anbar ) export the fight into Syria Al Bukamal to start the Eastern offensive towards Al Raqqa.

I really think Syrians whoever rules Syria gave us a lot more problems than we ever gave you, during Hafiz who supported IRI, Bashar who was exporting terrorists in Iraq and the new FSA that used to share it's weapons with ISI ( Islamic state Iraq ) some years back. Therefor quit your complaining whilst cheering for Saddam, Saddam massacred 10 times more people than Bashar did. I recommend you do your homework being partially from Iraq, you don't know any more than the average person out there.

@Antaréss

What is this. Since when did Saddam rule in 1973, how is that Saddam's army ?
1. In October War (1973) with Israel, Saddam's Iraqi Army defended us,

@Alshawi1234 look at this, another case of someone who knows nothing but Saddam.

Blast kills 4 in Assad hometown: activists
BEIRUT: A powerful blast killed four people Saturday in Qardaha, the hometown of the Assad family, an activist group said, adding that the origin of the explosion was unknown.

The explosion, the first to hit the center of the western town since the outbreak of Syria's civil war in 2011, hit an area near a hospital, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The Britain-based group said it was unclear whether the explosion had been caused by a car bomb or by rocket fire.

The explosion "killed four people -- a nurse, a hospital employee and two soldiers," said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.

The outskirts of Qardaha have previously come under rebel rocket fire.

Qardaha is home to a mausoleum containing the graves of President Bashar Assad's father and predecessor, Hafez, and brother Bassil.

Blast kills 4 in Assad hometown: activists | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Assad crime family's hysterical cries again. Send your best troops to deal with Turks, we make shish kebab out of them.

Back
Top Bottom