What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

IS launches intensive attack on YPG positions in the province of al- Raqqa and countryside of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani”
February 22, 2015 Comments Off

SOHR knew that the Turkish communication networks backed to work in the two city of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani and Jarablus in the northeast of Aleppo after they were cut by the Turkish authorities before the Turkish forces swept into Qarah Qawazeq Bridge area on the Euphrates to relocate the tomb of Solayman Shah, where the sources informed SOHR that the operation carried out after informing YPG, which was fighting IS militants near the bridge of Qarah Qawazeq, in order to avoid clash between the Turkish forces and YPG.

IS militants attacked YPG, al- Akrad Front, Shams al- Shamal battalions and brigade of al- Raqqa Rebel positions in Qarah Qawazeq bridge areas in the southwest of Ayn al- Arab, near the international road of Aleppo – al- Hasakah in the south of the city and in Awj Kardish area in the province of al- Raqqa, where violent clashes took places in these areas leading to the death of 3 fighters of YPG and 9 IS militants.

remember this form last year?

Turkish Troops seized Eshme village to build a temporary tomb for Suleiman Shah.

image.jpg

@Alienoz_TR isn't it safer to bring the tomb to Turkey if it's about safety ? if it's about land they would have kept the land where the tomb stood anyway.

Seized By Rebels In Northern Aleppo

- The Hizbullat commander of Northern Aleppo, the foreign terrorist Sayyid Kameet (Lebanese Shiite) was killed, but I cannot post the photo ;) .
--------------------------------------
He kept insulting As-Sahaba (ra) and said: 'we want Wilayat Al-Faqeeh in Iraq, we want it in Bahrain, and we want it here (i.e. Saudi Arabia)'.
That was an admission of being a stooge, and that means he wants Iraq, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia to be occupied by the mullahs, as a part of the blood thirsty imperial project, Persian Empire v2.0 .
Hope you did something to save that innocent lady Reyhaneh Jabbari, she did nothing but defended her self from being raped by a mentally sick idiot, even though the mullahs hanged her and more like her for opposing the oppressive mullah regime. That is another reason why Saudi Arabia MUST kill Nimo, as long as they killed our sister, their puppet should be executed .
God will definitely give him his so-called 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' there when he dies...
As for Zahran Alloush 'killing innocent civilians', Zahran and his fighters are humans and they may make mistakes, if innocents die by accident that will be when he is targeting the scumbags that kill the innocents 24/7 .
And seriously, I do not know much about the military, weapons and etc but I know this one thing :
1. Rockets may MISS the target as they are FIRED FROM A DISTANT POINT .
2. Barrel bombs are objects that DROP EXACTLY WHERE YOU RELEASE THEM .
As you see, if Alloush killed one or two by accident, barrel bombs are killing 10,000 times more than that, so how do you complain over Alloush and his rockets while you ignore and support Al-Assad and his barrels ?

People Trying To Save An 80-Year-Old Woman

That is the least thing a barrel bomb can do, I don't think she is Chechen, is she ? .

1. Military dot Ir is a propagandist source which I've caught bringing photos from anywhere else, adding any logo to them photo and call them 'rebels' .
2. Besides, that logo at the top-left corner belongs to Jama'at At-Tawheed Wal-Jihad, and that is definitely not FSA, it is ISIS a long time before the Syrian Revolution, and I'd like to remind you that no one here considers ISIS 'rebels', and the funniest thing is that even ISIS is not using that logo anymore, to tell the propagandists at Military dot Ir .
Did you say ALSO ?, well you have just admitted that the Giraffe and its father are criminals, it looks like God has forced that truth out of your mouth .
As for Saddam, yes we have got reasons to love Saddam Hussein so much, let me teach you little more about MY Syrian history since you don't know anything about it :
1. In October War (1973) with Israel, Saddam's Iraqi Army defended us, people of Damascus, while that ape (Hafiz) was just looking at our grandfathers | parents while leaving the city .
2. Saddam made Iraq a COUNTRY, people used to go there to get jobs, from both Arab and foreign countries, anyway that doesn't mean he did not make mistakes, now look at Iraq, is it a country or just a BIG VILLAGE ?, Iraqis themselves cannot find a job and their wealth is being stolen, may God forgive Saddam and wash away his sins .
On the other hand, what about that ape, Hafiz and his son ? what did they do ? destroyed Hama, massacred the prisoners in Tadmur, killed 40,000 Syrians in 1982, given up Golan, supported the mullahs against Iraq, imported a bunch of rapists | sectarianists | terrorists from all Shiite communities, killed more than a hundred of thousands since 2011...etc... so please bless us with silence as there is nothing to compare .
Don't you have anything else to say ?, no I am not a MegaByte supporter but you indeed sound like a wannabe 'Syrian', even the non-Syrians I've met -although they failed- have defended the apes very much better than you, as you did nothing yet, should I repeat the same story wherever I go ?, with you guys my future is guaranteed ( a babysitter :hitwall: ) :
Tips For Pro-Mullah Members :
1. Calling people 'Wahhabis', 'MB supporters', 'terrorists' or etc...is NOT an answer at all, if so, then everyone else will call you 'Rafidhis' but what is the point in doing that ?, nothing !, forums aren't a place where you meet to fight, kill or insult each other but to exchange thoughts, but no doubt you know you cannot prove your false claims that's why you keep dodging | ignoring .
2. You know that ISIS is anti-Shiite, and they will kill all Shiites if they could, so what is the point in having a thread especially made to reply to Shiites in the ISIS forum ?, no I am not saying you should learn from ISIS, but please be rational .
I repeat, since you are an irrational chatterbox, you are in no place to rate my posts, you cannot deny the facts I've mentioned so give it up and do not waste my time .
Here we go again, trying to 'hide' what ?, how many 'massacres' did you mention so far ?, as far as I remember zero, nothing, or maybe 0. But despite that, I will keep reminding you that there is NOTHING justifies the killing of 40,000 civilians and destroying an entire city like Hama even if your MB members have committed crimes, understand ?
Everything I've posted proves you a wannabe 'Syrian' who doesn't know anything about the history of Syria, as for racism..., that will be an update for my list as I am learning your language :
Sectarianist: Because I said the Iranian regime is sectarianist .
Racist: Because I said the Iranian regime is racist .
@Mussana :- Here are some new terms to learn a new language ;)
I've already told why I praised Saddam, that is a comparison between Iraq's Saddam and Maliki or Abadi's puppet regime .
And no, I do not support the invasion of Kuwait no matter what they did as I do not prefer violence, but I am just wondering about Iraqi Shiites, when the Giraffe sent his thugs to kill our children, none of them made us a Latmiya or something..., and when they called for the Iraqi Shiites, they sent us their terrorist gangs...of course they were very brave as they come to fight FSA, because they know no matter what happens, and if they found it too hard somewhere they will just surrender, they know they won't be burnt in a cage, like the FSA fighter here, keeps telling them we won't do anything to you, but we will let you meet a mother of any of our martyrs face-to-face :

#Rewind: Iraqi Shiite Mercenaries Captured In Syria (2013)
Unlike when ISIS invaded northern Iraq, that coward army abandoned the city (Mosul, Nineveh) and everyone of them ran away, they took off their clothes, they .dressed as civilians to escape from ISIS..now may I wonder why are they cowards when they face ISIS, but heroes when they face FSA ?
The answer is simple, because ISIS unlike FSA, doesn't tolerate with anyone .
------------------------------------
@ebray :- Thank you bro, I will check that thread insha' Allah :). Don't worry, he cannot refute anything, just a chatterbox ;) .
Just a small question...you can ignore it if you find it personal, are you Muslim ?
@al-Hasani :- Thanks :-) .

Wow, I highly doubt that you are even Syrian with the amount of nonsense you just wrote. You don't even know who the hell is fighting in Aleppo now, so you can't believe that Chechen and Uzbek terrorists are dominant rebel force in northern Aleppo and they are the ones with most of the military achievements and successful tactics. Just read a bit about Jaish al Muhajirin val Ansar. I think I better not to waste time on any random person who claims to be Syrian.

-----------------------------------------

A Turkish soldier has been killed during transfer of Suleiman's remains, that's weird considering no fighting has happened.

Last edited:
Wow, I highly doubt that you are even Syrian with the amount of nonsense you just wrote. You don't even know who the hell is fighting in Aleppo now, so you can't believe that Chechen and Uzbek terrorists are dominant rebel force in northern Aleppo and they are the ones with most of the military achievements and successful tactics. Just read a bit about Jaish al Muhajirin val Ansar. I think I better not to waste time on any random person who claims to be Syrian.

-----------------------------------------

A Turkish soldier has been killed during transfer of Suleiman's remains, that's weird considering no fighting has happened.
Yes, Chechens and Uzbeks are the dominant force in Northern Aleppo, which is why the majority of rebels in Aleppo speak Arabic in an Aleppine accent, know the terrain better than any of the Hezbollah/Afghan shiite rats, and are protecting their families there....yes, the entire rebel force is Chechens and Uzbeks.
JMWA is a group that comprises most of the foreign fighters, and while they do operate mostly in Aleppo, their numbers (2,000 max) pale in comparison to rebel's numbers in Aleppo (20,000 at least.) JaN and JMWA liberated al Malah, while all of the other areas were liberated/in the process of liberation are being liberated by Sham Front (Levant Front) and FSA.

Yes, Chechens and Uzbeks are the dominant force in Northern Aleppo, which is why the majority of rebels in Aleppo speak Arabic in an Aleppine accent, know the terrain better than any of the Hezbollah/Afghan shiite rats, and are protecting their families there....yes, the entire rebel force is Chechens and Uzbeks.
JMWA is a group that comprises most of the foreign fighters, and while they do operate mostly in Aleppo, their numbers (2,000 max) pale in comparison to rebel's numbers in Aleppo (20,000 at least.) JaN and JMWA liberated al Malah, while all of the other areas were liberated/in the process of liberation are being liberated by Sham Front (Levant Front) and FSA.
I said the dominant force, meaning they are the most successful on battle, doesn't mean they are the majority. But without them, it's very likely that pussies like Sham Front get a heavy beating. Just as we saw in recent battles, only JMWA came to their help which made them able to recapture some of the areas.

PS: Absolute majority of SAA forces are also Syrians, so are NDF and number of Hezbollah and other foreign fighters is in minority, your logic. ;)

I said the dominant force, meaning they are the most successful on battle, doesn't mean they are the majority. But without them, it's very likely that pussies like Sham Front get a heavy beating. Just as we saw in recent battles, only JMWA came to their help which made them able to recapture some of the areas.

PS: Absolute majority of SAA forces are also Syrians, so are NDF and number of Hezbollah and other foreign fighters is in minority, your logic. ;)
LOL
Sham Front weak? That's why they destroyed your little Persian rats in Hardatneen and Ratyan, even though SAA and other murderers went on and took hostages. As I said, JMWA only helped with Malah majorly. Otherwise, Sham Front are kicking the *** of SAA.
SAA are forcibly drafted Syrians, NDF are Alawite Syrians & foreigners, majority of Hezbollah and "Syrian" Hezbollah are foreigners. 21,000 foreigners came to fight for Assad. 21,000 out of ~150,000 is a lot.

And the usual "Assad or we burn the country" left over by militias in Hardatneen:
B-d8oYiCEAAQZyK.jpg:large

Oh, as expected, as always. The very well known genes of Iranians that get so creative only when it comes to their miserable defeats, they simply grant the credit of victory to someone else, a faceless, nameless someone, so they can sleep at night.

Well, the areas were captured by Shiite coalition in Aleppo have been liberated. That happened after dear losses among them.

Sham Front weak? That's why they destroyed your little Persian rats in Hardatneen and Ratyan, even though SAA and other murderers went on and took hostages. As I said, JMWA only helped with Malah majorly. Otherwise, Sham Front are kicking the *** of SAA.
SAA are forcibly drafted Syrians, NDF are Alawite Syrians & foreigners, majority of Hezbollah and "Syrian" Hezbollah are foreigners. 21,000 foreigners came to fight for Assad. 21,000 out of ~150,000 is a lot.

No, actually 2 million out of 150,000 are foreigners, while rebels are purely Syrian, and even the presence of foreigners is justified, if they have the right to be there, so are Lebanese and Iraqis, now cry us a river over foreigner presence in Syria.
Oh, as expected, as always. The very well known genes of Iranians that get so creative only when it comes to their miserable defeats, they simply grant the credit of victory to someone else, a faceless, nameless someone, so they can sleep at night.

Well, the areas were captured by Shiite coalition in Aleppo have been liberated. That happened after dear losses among them.
Sure, faceless invisible forces which happen to be faceless Chechens and Uzbeks:

B-RQ5G3CAAAC721.jpg

No, actually 2 million out of 150,000 are foreigners, while rebels are purely Syrian, and even the presence of foreigners is justified, if they have the right to be there, so are Lebanese and Iraqis, now cry us a river over foreigner presence in Syria.

Sure, faceless invisible forces which happen to be faceless Chechens and Uzbeks:

B-RQ5G3CAAAC721.jpg
As always you use sarcasm as an argument, because you have nothing to say. You create some number to cover your ***. Instead of admitting defeat of your murderous idiots you come out with sarcasm. How about forming an actual argument? And if you don't have one (which you clearly don't,) don't try to use fallacies to make your little friends and criminals seem innocent. At least I admit there are foreign fighters fighting with the rebels, you don't seem to fathom that shiites would go and fight for Assad. According to Ahrar al Sham, 70 of the ~100 or so captured couldn't speak Arabic.

B-RQ5G3CAAAC721.jpg
Nice, so the credit goes to a couple of Uzbekis keeping in mind that most of Assad forces are mercenaries? Go to bed, you're tired.

Back
Top Bottom