What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

How about you? You like giving Iraq as a present to Iran?!

Persians avenge the battle of Qadisiyah. A big shoe into the butt of Arabs.
If only every avenge in the world was like Iran's, helping the victim to vaporize some rats called ISIS, that's so kind.

You Arabs are hopeless. No wonder Locals bow to ISIS instead of al-Saud.

In your logic, 450 million Arabs are expendable. In my logic every Muslim is worth saving.

What are you talking about? Local support for Daesh is limited while the regime enjoys great support. Hence there being zero internal unrest outside of the hellhole called Al-Awamiyah which is limited to a few long-term troublemakers. Don't let those 1500 Saudi Arabians or so that have joined Daesh fool you. Many of them are of Iraqi and Syrian descent (their surnames show this).

There have even been a study about this which I can link to.

Nothing to do with viewing anything or anybody as "expendable". It's just no surprise that Arabs are the main casualties given that the two civil wars concern two Arab countries. I don't see anything surprising in that.

Meanwhile the population is growing constantly in Syria and Iraq. It has grown by over 1 million since the civil wars started back in 2011 in total (when both countries are included).

You are yet to explain why you barely criticize Daesh and why the hell you do not view them as an enormous problem. If you truly care about the Sunni Arabs in Syria and Iraq and Sunni Muslims in general you would know that Daesh are an enormous problem for the locals. No need to do more explaining.

Since when did Iran conquer the entire Arab world militarily, forcibly forced Arabs to speak Farsi (which itself is a bastardized dialect of Arabic to some extend), forced them to use an Persian alphabet (no such thing to begin with even before the Arab Muslim conquest of Iran the Persians used the Semitic Phoenician alphabet like most other people that had alphabets back then), forced them to convert to Zoroastrianism, settled among them, married their women in the thousands, founded several cities, created holy sites/graves of Persians that are now worshipped by Arabs etc.

None of that is happening. At most clueless and gullible Shia Arabs in Southern Lebanon and Southern Iraq are used by them. They like it this way so let them have it. As soon as the Mullah's are gone this will not continue and believe me at one point Iranians will topple them.

Persians can for obvious reasons never avenge the Battle of Qadisiyyah. Even if all of them left Islam tomorrow they would still forever be remained of 1400 years of Islamic rule and of the conquerors that destroyed their empire once and for all.

Lots of TOW videos today:
Glory Brigade_Saif al Sham Brigades_Destruction of a tank with a TOW missile on the outskirts of al Danajeh town in the Western Damascus countryside.
Glory Brigade_Saif al Sham Brigades_Destruction of a tank with a TOW missile on the outskirts of the Western Damascus countryside (different tank.)
Hawks of the Mountain Brigade in Aleppo destroying a T-72 tank with a TOW missile on the Malah front.
Division 13: Hitting a T-55 tank with a TOW missile on the Handarat Front North of Aleppo 2-21-2015

And Serpentine, you use the sarcasm to dumb down the numbers of regime losses, and the losses of foreigners. Ahrar al Sham are reliable, and they aren't affiliated with Nusra. They have a body count with images, but obviously can't post that.

Alshawi, I can also post a video of some random idiot ranting about something. In fact, that's a skill your shiite imams practice, too.

You are a Baathist Turk now??!

You remained me of the loser with his 8 years war of qadisiya which we lost many people of that war

This is a fact which everyone acknowledges. IS, Nusrah, FSA were all made for one reason, break the Iran, Syria, Hezbollah alliance and remove any threat towards Israel as well as fight against the "threat" of Shias. IS had near full Arab backing before it decided to split from Nusrah and fight other terrorist groups.

This isn't rocket science or some sort of secret. It's as clear as the sun. I say this not to impress you but for the sake of the truth. There were moderate and nationalist Syrian people who truly wanted change and freedom. But as soon as Qatar and KSA cash started to flow in along with Alqaeda ideology things were doomed. The Qatari and Saudi money insured that there will be no dialogue with the regime under any circumstance although Bashar was very serious about dialog and change in the country; Which the Syrian people should have chosen because the ME need gradual change otherwise well end up with more Iraqs, libyas, Syrias and yemens. It's a basic equation.

I personally have nothing against the Sunni people. My girlfriend is Sunni, I have Turkish, Syrian and Lebanese friends who come to my house regularly. It's a political problem which the Gulf countries with their money and media turned to sectarian. Everyone here could witness it through the members secterian tones.

As for your comment, it's has no value or significance concerning the video.

Wesley Clark was the head of NATO command FYI and not a "random idiot"

Last edited:
Since when did Iran conquer the entire Arab world militarily, forcibly forced Arabs to speak Farsi (which itself is a bastardized dialect of Arabic to some extend), forced them to use an Persian alphabet (no such thing to begin with even before the Arab Muslim conquest of Iran the Persians used the Semitic Phoenician alphabet like most other people that had alphabets back then), forced them to convert to Zoroastrianism, settled among them, married their women in the thousands, founded several cities, created holy sites/graves of Persians that are now worshipped by Arabs etc.

None of that is happening. At most clueless and gullible Shia Arabs in Southern Lebanon and Southern Iraq are used by them. They like it this way so let them have it. As soon as the Mullah's are gone this will not continue and believe me at one point Iranians will topple them.

Persians can for obvious reasons never avenge the Battle of Qadisiyyah. Even if all of them left Islam tomorrow they would still forever be remained of 1400 years of Islamic rule and of the conquerors that destroyed their empire once and for all.
Even if he is right how much arabs they can kill according to his low IQ?!!

And what the arabs of today have to do with 1400 battle

All of them are dead now for long time and they are history

This is a fact which everyone acknowledges. IS, Nusrah, FSA were all made for one reason, break the Iran, Syria, Hezbollah alliance and remove any threat towards Israel as well as fight against the "threat" of Shias. IS had near full Arab backing before it decided to split from Nusrah and fight other terrorist groups.

This isn't rocket science or some sort of secret. It's as clear as the sun. I say this not to impress you but for the sake of the truth. There were moderate and nationalist Syrian people who truly wanted change and freedom. But as soon as Qatar and KSA cash started to flow in along with Alqaeda ideology things were doomed. The Qatari and Saudi money insured that there will be no dialogue with the regime under any circumstance although Bashar was very serious about dialog and change in the country. Which the Syrian people have chosen because the ME need gradual change otherwise well end up with more Iraqs, libyas, Syrias and yemens. It's a basic equation.

I personally have nothing against the Sunni people. My Sunni girlfriend, I have Turkish, Syrian and Lebanese friends who come to my house regularly. It's a political problem which the Gulf countries with their money and media turned to sectarian. Everyone here could witness it through the member tones.

As for your comment, it's has no value or significance concerning the video.

Wesley Clark was the head of NATO command FYI and not a "random idiot"
LOL
FSA formed in June 29th 2011, to defend Protesters and attack the regime. They weren't anti-Iran or anti-Hezbollah until Iran and Hezbollah joined in and started killing Syrians. If Hezbollah and Iran hadn't supported the regime, they wouldn't have doomed themselves. But they have, and the alliance will break. Their fault for their stupidity. It's a good thing they did that too, showed their true colors.

LOL
FSA formed in June 29th 2011, to defend Protesters and attack the regime. They weren't anti-Iran or anti-Hezbollah until Iran and Hezbollah joined in and started killing Syrians. If Hezbollah and Iran hadn't supported the regime, they wouldn't have doomed themselves. But they have, and the alliance will break. Their fault for their stupidity. It's a good thing they did that too, showed their true colors.
F$A was created by the west and their puppets, and of course, F$A work for Israel... Israel have been acting as their air force for a while...

Back
Top Bottom