What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Turkey 'created a monster and doesn’t know how to deal with it' - Business Insider

question, news media blew up about teenagers from UK travelling to Turkey to join I$I$, is Turkey going to stop them now?

Three east London schoolgirls have flown to Turkey and there are fears they may cross the Syrian border and join the Islamic State terrorist group.
BBC News - Three UK schoolgirls 'travelling to Syria'
You are too late (as always) Assads bot, they are already being monitored, investigation going on, might be too late though...

27972407.jpg

27971895.jpg

27971889.jpg

27972389.jpg

Twitter reports say the shelled it and killed 1 Turkish soldier. Then Turkey sent tanks.
Thats your definition of ''blowing up''? Anyways, twitter isnt a reliable source, even if then bad day are awaiting isis.

You are too late (as always) Assads bot, they are already being monitored, investigation going on, might be too late though...

27972407.jpg

27971895.jpg

27971889.jpg

27972389.jpg

why did you get offended easily lol , you can't answer a question without insulting o_O, lol I even asked what will happen to see your point of view, but again you quickly went to aggressive mode :lol:... oh well... :rolleyes:

I'm making it easy for you, the definition of terrorist or terrorism is F$A, AQ and I$I$... why is it so hard for you to understand ?

Because that is not a definition, and if you consider this to be a definition then this is the sorriest and most laughable excuse of a definition I have ever heard. I am giving you one more chance, Defines "Terrorists".

why did you get offended easily lol , you can't answer a question without insulting o_O, lol I even asked what will happen to see your point of view, but again you quickly went to aggressive mode :lol:... oh well... :rolleyes:
Provoking with nerving, childish repetitions and then crying when getting a reply, as i said to you earlier, either come up with something relevant/new or dont bother me.

Provoking with nerving, childish repetitions and then crying when getting a reply, as i said to you earlier, either come up with something relevant/new or dont bother me.
this is news, it it like one day old news.. how old is that news? :rofl:
and this is relevant news, girls going to Syria to join I$I$, and this is thread is about Syria.. :rolleyes:

Because that is not a definition, and if you consider this to be a definition then this is the sorriest and most laughable excuse of a definition I have ever heard. I am giving you one more chance, Defines "Terrorists".
use dictionary or something then... I don't even see point of your question... :lol:

and this is relevant news, girls going to Syria to join I$I$, and this is thread is about Syria.. :rolleyes:
You posted that link at least 10 times in this forum, you are spamming the forum with crap, you would have been banned already if mods actually did something against it.

You posted that link at least 10 times in this forum, you are spamming the forum with crap, you would have been banned already if mods actually did something against it.
10 times? :rofl: lol alright, I don't know how you counted that, but lets go with you here, any thing to refute it? articles I post usually come with sources , like they are hyper link or mention where the source is obtained from..

don't worry people post graphic images and don't get banned, even when it says posting graphic materiel will cause immediate ban :rolleyes:

10 times? :rofl: lol alright, I don't know how you counted that, but lets go with you here, any thing to refute it? articles I post usually come with sources , like they are hyper link or mention where the source is obtained from..

don't worry people post graphic images and don't get banned, even when it says posting graphic materiel will cause immediate ban :rolleyes:
You have itching somewhere? How many time do we need to refute those claims?
Post the hard evidences for those claims or leave me alone.

People like you should look at their own countrys instead of looking for someone to blame on his own misery, go and fight against isis instead of being the Assad propagandist in Internet or just shut up.

I would have singned for military already if my country was ruined and half of its territory became controlled by barbarians, have some dignity and fight for your country.

use dictionary or something then... I don't even see point of your question... :lol:

Okay look at my question again and stop trying to avoid it, Define what constitutes a terrorist to you? Naming who you consider terrorists does not mean that they are.

You have itching somewhere, how many time do we need to refute those claims?

People like you should look at their own countrys instead of looking for someone to blame on his own misery, go and fight against isis instead of being the Assad propagandist in Internet or just shut up.

I would have singned for military already if my country was ruined and half of its territory became controlled by barbarians, have some dignity and leave internet.
yeah refuted your claims by saying they are lies and etc.. even when the report comes from your allied NATO countries and etc...

don't worry about SAA, they are doing good, thank God, and the Syrian government have not called for full war...

you need to have some diginity, and stop backing terrorism such as F$A, AQ and AKP terrorism...

You have itching somewhere, how many time do we need to refute those claims?

I would have singned for military already if my country was ruined and half of its territory became controlled by barbarians, have some dignity and fight for your country.

He is not here for debate, he is here just to babble propaganda like a moron, notice how he carefully even uses the dollar sign every time, how he always says Saudi "Arabia" between brackets. He is not your average joe member like you and I.

Okay look at my question again and stop trying to avoid it, Define what constitutes a terrorist to you? Naming who you consider terrorists does not mean that they are.

Same can be applied to you and Jews. You stated you aren't religious. If you do support IS then tell us so. You live in KSA it won't get you in trouble.

you're asking me what is terrorism, and one simple answer I'm giving you, F$A, AQ, and I$I$ are terrorism, again you're asking for me what is terrorism and I'm answering you what is terrorism... so to answer your question the way you want, F$A constitutes terrorism...

Back
Top Bottom