What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are the one who calls everyone who reports Assad's crimes unreliable/anti-syria/terrorist aren't you ? Talk to me next time when you've found a proper way to refute an argument and not just throw accusations when you can't say anything anymore.
have you ever posted one reliable report, all were lies and reported by the F$A terrorists, can you tell us what do you expect the F$A terrorists to say about the Syrian government? tomorrow you will post an article accusing the Syrian government of sinking the Titanic reported by F$A terrorists media ... last time you posted a random picture without any evidence at all, no background information or any reliable information.. and you claim a bizarre things, and forgot to ask yourself why didn't the guy who took the picture protected the kids? instead he took the picture for what? for propaganda material of course..

FSA need Nusra to defeat Assad and Daesh. Just like Assad needs Iran to even think about crushing the rebellion.
F$A = AQ = I$I$

they are training terrorists, Bin Laden rings a bell? you know who raised and supplied AQ? the US and their puppets :agree: same thing here, they are raising another Bin Laden, or AQ... just like they raised AQ and I$I$...

Define "Terrorist" I am very interested in whom you consider a terrorist.

Our success (rare in ME) is angering some people, their jelousy is making us proud.
Turkey.gif

Looks like Turkey finally found its Casus Belli.

F$A = AQ = I$I$...

That is not a definition, try again.

I would like it more if we didnt have to meddle in Syria at all but a 900km border and a enclave inside Syria makes it impossible.
Turkey 'created a monster and doesn’t know how to deal with it' - Business Insider

question, news media blew up about teenagers from UK travelling to Turkey to join I$I$, is Turkey going to stop them now?

Three east London schoolgirls have flown to Turkey and there are fears they may cross the Syrian border and join the Islamic State terrorist group.
BBC News - Three UK schoolgirls 'travelling to Syria'

If ISIS blew up the tomb they're in a for a world of Hell. Turkey doesn't take sh*t from anyone.

Back
Top Bottom