What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

What do you know about Syria? We were living in peace and change by force will only cause chaos, look around at the Arab world and the region which force change brought peace to the people... And if Alasad was hated by the majority he would have been gone long time ago, don't insult us and say Syrians can't do it themselves, we can and we already did before against the French and etc, but when you have terrorists such as f$a asking for the west and Israel to bomb and invade Syria, I will stand with my army and people, not with the traitors and terrorists such as f$a and AQ.. All this mess is created by the West and their puppets, if the so called protest remained peaceful like in Bahrain I guarantee you Alasad would have have been gone in a year , but this war only gave him more support, and Syrians don't really care about him, we only care about Syria's sovereignty and our country.. You have undemocratic countries trying to "teach" democracy lol, Syria was there before democracy existed... We Syrians only and only Syrians decide what happens in our borders it is our country and our homeland, not foreign f$a terrorists land.. Look at Dr. Thrax post he himself admitted that f$a thanked nusra or AQ terrorists, that tell you who they are...

F$a terrorists = AQ = i$i$
You have your views so I won't comment further. But things don't look good to me. I supported Bashar Al Assad once when Syria was being bullied by the west but I feel he is using disproportionate force against innocent civilian populations. I also feel Iran should not back such a regime and there are much better opportunities to defend muslim interests.

But this is all subjective. Seeing Syrians still supporting the regime means that there is an opposing view in the matter too.

Your tactic: Why don't you prove to us that Assad's air force is using Iranian missiles?
I said Assad's air force AND his Iranian missiles.

Yak:

Du:

Se va char:

Assad air force daily bombs cities, he regularly fires rockets. Yet he needs to dig a tunnel to destroy one most crucial building in his capital.

That says everything about all his bombings and missiles, which are nothing but random terror.

To the Iranian mind set all Sunnis are IS.

You 'pretend' to hate IS, but you answer the same guy who cheers for IS day and night like this.

-----------------------------------------

Abdul-aziz Ahmad, one of the main commanders of Sham front bite the dust in one of the Turkish hospitals.

1513678_339646726241186_3890243509503459024_n.jpg

Last edited:
You have your views so I won't comment further. But things don't look good to me. I supported Bashar Al Assad once when Syria was being bullied by the west but I feel he is using disproportionate force against innocent civilian populations. I also feel Iran should not back such a regime and there are much better opportunities to defend muslim interests.

But this is all subjective. Seeing Syrians still supporting the regime means that there is an opposing view in the matter too.
This is not only my views, majority of Syrians, so you think we will let Alasad rule us if he was killing us? We Syrians know who is killing us and causing the destruction of our country, we don't care about Alasad with him or without him this war will happen, the west wants bring the destruction of Syria the west wants to install their own puppet government as you see they are training them now, along with supporting AQ as I showed you but you didn't comment on f$a terrorists and AQ relations, they are the same, we are fighting terrorism, Syrian army and people are actually doing this whole world a favor...
Now you said you supported Syria before when the west are against us, and guess what? They are against us, they are sponsoring terrorism like always...

Now when it comes to Iran, Iran wouldn't support an individual without knowing that the people of Syria are with him, Iran doesn't want to lose the Syrian people, you think it cares much about Alasad? What does Alasad give Iran? Iran is standing with just cause supporting the Syrian people war against international terrorism, and we Syrians consider Iran as partner and brother helping us fight international terrorism that is backed by the West and their puppets...

And you have Russia, that stated many times that Alasad is nothing, it respects Syrians decision and self determination, they understand Alasad wouldn't last long if he didn't have the people support...

You do the math, you have the west and most of the region against Alasad, you think he can go against them without the people support? Not possible, we Syrians fear nothing but God, no weapons or anything can stop us, and if we wanted Alasad gone, he would. Already have been gone...

Oh and
Brzezinski Assad support group opposing | Video | C-SPAN.org

Last edited:
You 'pretend' to hate IS, but you answer the same guy who cheers for IS day and night like this.

-----------------------------------------

Abdul-aziz Ahmad, one of the main commanders of Sham front bite the dust in one of the Turkish hospitals.

1513678_339646726241186_3890243509503459024_n.jpg

Thank you for confirming what I said earlier, because I am of a Sunni background you also profiled me into the ISIS group. Again thank you.

Thank you for confirming what I said earlier, because I am of a Sunni background you also profiled me into the ISIS group. Again thank you.

I don't care about your background, the point is, not only you failed to criticize an IS-apologist here, but you also wrote an answer like that in his support, only because 'evil Iranians' are involved. This is hypocrisy. You don't come to agreement with an IS apologist no matter what, even if he is anti-Iranian, of course if you truly despise IS.

Clashes between IS and YPG in Shara village near Jazaa. Coalition airstrikes against IS to save Kurds' butt.

image.jpg

In sum, the Assad operation in Northwest of Aleppo seems to be a complete failure. They lost Malah(which many Afghan fighters were previously killed to capture its farms in an inch by inch basis), and now they control Bashkuy, and partly Davaayer azzeitun which are very small villages and they may easily lose them as well, up to Sifat.
It seems to be planned by IRGC incompetent generals who were/are famous in Iran for their lack of military knowledge and stupid strategies in Iran-Iraq war.
Also, it was stupid to start this operation when air support was not available because of weather conditions.
Uzbek, Chechens, Arabs and other forces(In some videos that I watched, some of them were speaking turkic languages), were surprised at the beginning to see Assad forces attacking them, specially when Assad was just done in another operation in South, but they finally repelled Iranian, Lebanese, Afghan and Assadist forces very well.
From media point of view, I have recently seen a really huge amount of anti-Turkish propaganda in farsi medias, which it shows that Iran considers Turkey as the reason for failure of this operation.

Last edited:
From the source (ruters) you posted it says otherwise... It says those families were accused of being loyal to government and were killed to blame the government...
The genocidal Assad regime has made those claim quite a few times. Remember the same regime also said the 55,000 leaked photos taken by a Syrian military police defector showing 11000 emaciated corpses " were civilians and military soldiers who were killed as a result of torture by armed terrorist groups because they were accused of being pro-state". Why won't you just simply deny they were innocent victims and call them "terrorists" insurgents dressed as civilians to evade detection, like you said the other day about the torture photos. only an illiterate troll would think that the rebels killed those families.

those in body bags could be I$I$, F$A, AQ fighters, taken to be identified... but some people use this is a propaganda to fit their agenda... nothing new... all lies and BS

40 Turkish tanks and Armored vehicles have entered Syria to defend Suleiman Shah tomb from ISIS. And people still think Turkey supports ISIS. --

Friendships, and enmities are not permanent in this war. Assad was also a friend of ISIS and was buying their oil, ... but finally they fought against each other. Turkey also did not care about what ISIS was doing(even when they captured their embassy staff, which some people believe that it was just a show), but finally their strategy changed as well, and allowed Pishmerga to enter to Koubani and push ISIS back.

The genocidal Assad regime has made those claim quite a few times. Remember the same regime also said the 55,000 leaked photos taken by a Syrian military police defector showing 11000 emaciated corpses " were civilians and military soldiers who were killed as a result of torture by armed terrorist groups because they were accused of being pro-state". Why won't you just simply deny they were innocent victims and call them "terrorists" insurgents dressed as civilians to evade detection, like you said the other day about the torture photos. only an illiterate troll would think that the rebels killed those families.
yes of course, you post the source and then you try to deny it when you find out it doesn't fit your agenda.. and you keep bringing up the same lies and propaganda... you better read my comment again, I said it could.. do you know what the meaning of that world lol...
you spread lies 24/7 and keep denying the reality...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom