What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well at least you admitted Turkey is supporting its Uzbek and Chechen stooges directly adding to reports that Turkish terrorists were directly on the ground commanding terror squads. Now cry us a river about Iran's involvement.

I'm eagerly waiting for weather to be cleared, SyAF will drop hell on terrorists in northern Aleppo.

Good news: Arab tribals in Hasakah are discussing with IS on what would happen when the regime collapses in Hasakah.

Former Pro-Assad militias and IS may form an united bloc against PYD.

Nothing indicates that they are Palestinians.
Palestinians are most loyal to Assad in Aleppo. Here they demonstrating for him:

BgWHvPoCEAA_Kez.jpg

Plus no one cares about them.

Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian proclaimed the capture of towns and districts and asserted, “This victory heralds full and quick liberation of Aleppo from the clutches terrorists and irresponsible armed groups.”

He insisted, “The Syrian army’s massive operations, backed by volunteer forces, against terrorists are a sign that the days of terrorism in the Arab country are numbered.
The Syrian army has recently captured several villages north of Aleppo from militants, blocking a main supply route leading into the northern city."

you can tell he's a psychopathic heroin addict mullah rat by just looking at his eyes
Hossein-Amir-Abdollahian.jpg

Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian proclaimed the capture of towns and districts and asserted, “This victory heralds full and quick liberation of Aleppo from the clutches terrorists and irresponsible armed groups.”

He insisted, “The Syrian army’s massive operations, backed by volunteer forces, against terrorists are a sign that the days of terrorism in the Arab country are numbered.
The Syrian army has recently captured several villages north of Aleppo from militants, blocking a main supply route leading into the northern city."

View attachment 195125

Looks like lotsa Iranian mercenaries gonna evaporate. Empty talks as usually from Persians.

This is a "Teacher's tower" in Jobar. It used to be the main rebel fortress there for about 2 years. Assad forces needed to dig tunnel in order to blow it up:

Thats all u need to know about Assad's air force and his pinpoint Iranian rockets.

Again, as I said, most people are Islamists already. Hopefully it won't turn into another Libya, but I don't think it will because the rebel groups are united as a whole.

I see a secularist.
Islamism will take hold whether you like it or not, and you're not Syrian anyways. So it shouldn't matter for you. Until Iraq and Lebanon get taken over. ;)

With such a mindset don't complain when foreigners come to your country, you want to export trash to neighbors they will send their militia's.

Palestinians are most loyal to Assad in Aleppo. Here they demonstrating for him:

BgWHvPoCEAA_Kez.jpg

Plus no one cares about them.

لعنت الله على اليهود الكفره

يابن المستطوطنة الوسخة

الكفار مهزومين يا كلبة

LOL, you hate so much. Still hurt over what Hamas did to you? 180 Kia idf which you cowards won't reveal to public. That's why you started massacribg civilians.not over 60kia but due to near 200. :laugh:

Last edited:
Wasnt Iraq exporting Shia groups to Syria already?

No, volunteers went to Syria by air from Iran. And most of those Shia groups emerged from Iraqis living in Syria post 2003 ( ~ 2 million ).

Should they instead wait to be beheaded ? I don't blame them.

LOL, you hate so much.
I was just curious to see a Palestinian reaction about their people being used as cannon fodder. Everything as I expected. No one gives a damn including Palestinians themselves.

Similarly like no one gave a damn when they were slaughtered by Assad in Lebanon and when they are slaughtered and starved in Damascus right now.

180 Kia idf which you cowards won't reveal to public.
180,000 quadrillion.

Here Syrian opposition group firing fresh Russian made grad rockets. Israeli member 500 claims Palestinians fire these thousands per day. Stupid Israeli members pathetic liar. We wish we had such high quality rockets the rebels have. And their high quality launchers. Their rockets have warheads and have much better velocity.

Here Syrian opposition group firing fresh Russian made grad rockets. Israeli member 500 claims Palestinians fire these thousands per day. Stupid Israeli members pathetic liar. We wish we had such high quality rockets the rebels have. And their high quality launchers. Their rockets have warheads and have much better velocity.
If u check the video u will see that they film same rockets fired from 4 different angles. :) Nothing but propaganda for kids. Total rockets number they fired is less than 10. And that is their most massive use highest number of rockets in 4 years of war.

Hamas fired over 4000 rockets in 50 days.

180,000 quadrillion.

Yeah, nobody injried nobody killed. :lol:

Nana 10 just did interview with IDF who fought in Gaza. One of them is pausing taking deep breaths and looks so depressed. The other shows video where Hamas targets 'civilian bulldozer' as Israel stated which actually had 11 idf injured and he admits on live Hebrew television that 11 were injured. He says he was part of that group hit and shows video on his cellphone. Israel media in English said absolutely nobody got hurt. :omghaha:

You guys are pathetic liars.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom