What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I don't see the logic of supporting a man who has taken part in gross human rights violations and bloodshed. Syrian Lion what is the reason you are so eager to support this man? He is killing his own people. FSA wouldn't even have been born if he hadn't used force against innocent Syrian people.

Also Ahmed jo, dictatorships are a problem in all of the middle east. Would you stand for and vouch for "the free Jordanian army" if such action was taken by it. We should all rid ourselves of dictators. The problem is not only in Syria though in other countries I must admit the leaders, despite being dictators have done much for their countries.
What do you know about Syria? We were living in peace and change by force will only cause chaos, look around at the Arab world and the region which force change brought peace to the people... And if Alasad was hated by the majority he would have been gone long time ago, don't insult us and say Syrians can't do it themselves, we can and we already did before against the French and etc, but when you have terrorists such as f$a asking for the west and Israel to bomb and invade Syria, I will stand with my army and people, not with the traitors and terrorists such as f$a and AQ.. All this mess is created by the West and their puppets, if the so called protest remained peaceful like in Bahrain I guarantee you Alasad would have have been gone in a year , but this war only gave him more support, and Syrians don't really care about him, we only care about Syria's sovereignty and our country.. You have undemocratic countries trying to "teach" democracy lol, Syria was there before democracy existed... We Syrians only and only Syrians decide what happens in our borders it is our country and our homeland, not foreign f$a terrorists land.. Look at Dr. Thrax post he himself admitted that f$a thanked nusra or AQ terrorists, that tell you who they are...

Nope, no such statement. Lot's of false information coming out. For example, a "statement" by the FSA that they are calling Nusra/Sham Front Khwarij even though the actual statement was the FSA thanking Nusra and Sham Front.
F$a terrorists = AQ = i$i$

After Turkish assistance, Assad crime family and Iranian-led terrorists suffered a setback in Aleppo.

BXSeOcF.jpg

What do you know about Syria? We were living in peace and change by force will only cause chaos, look around at the Arab world and the region which force change brought peace to the people... And if Alasad was hated by the majority he would have been gone long time ago, don't insult us and say Syrians can't do it themselves, we can and we already did before against the French and etc, but when you have terrorists such as f$a asking for the west and Israel to bomb and invade Syria, I will stand with my army and people, not with the traitors and terrorists such as f$a and AQ.. All this mess is created by the West and their puppets, if the so called protest remained peaceful like in Bahrain I guarantee you Alasad would have have been gone in a year , but this war only gave him more support, and Syrians don't really care about him, we only care about Syria's sovereignty and our country.. You have undemocratic countries trying to "teach" democracy lol, Syria was there before democracy existed... We Syrians only and only Syrians decide what happens in our borders it is our country and our homeland, not foreign f$a terrorists land.. Look at Dr. Thrax post he himself admitted that f$a thanked nusra or AQ terrorists, that tell you who they are...

F$a terrorists = AQ = i$i$

RECENTLY

JAN behaves more like Daesh but the world gives rebels no choice but to hold noses & ally with it

–Ajnad al-Sham commander Abu Zaid Qanas allegedly was killed by Nusra in eastern Ghouta.

– JAN executed media activist Walid al-Qasim and 5 FSA Dawn of Freedom Brigades rebels in Huraytan, north of Aleppo.

–Clashes between Al-Nusra and Western-backed rebels spread from Aleppo province into neighboring Idlib–Reuters

Syria battle between al Qaeda and Western-backed group spreads| Reuters

–Nusra Pushes Out Western-Backed Rebels from Aleppo, Idlib Provinces

Nusra Pushes Out Western-Backed Rebels from Aleppo, Idlib Provinces | Al Akhbar English

The first problem is that JAN still spends 95% of its efforts otherwise fighting the Assad regime and Isil whom the rebels consider to be their biggest enemies.The second problem here is that so long as the world insists on tolerating and staying silent to the the daily atrocities committed by the Assad regime instead of ousting it, the other rebels need JAN’s help against those two horrific enemies–much as the allies needed Stalin’s help and vice versa to defeat Hitler in World War II.

B-SieHXCYAAkAnf.jpg

IDF reached every single point it was told to reach.
Yeah sure , just fool yourself , whenever IDF wanted to go they face such o firce resistance they had never faced in their history of terror

Thats bullcrap.
well unless you bombed open fields .by the way some interesting map
the first map show were litany river is
BlueLine.jpg

you see if you look at the legend of the map you see that the farthest litany is from border is not even 20km and after 31 year of war with total advantage in fighters (something like 15-20 time more soldier and total air dominance )you managed to reach litany in places that it was not even 10km away from border

now an interesting map that show were you have bombed
lebanon_aug03.jpg

you see the majority of bombing is way outside of the fighting area

Yeah sure , just fool yourself , whenever IDF wanted to go they face such o firce resistance they had never faced in their history of terror
U are very funny. In 33 days of war with Hezbollah IDF lost less people than in 1 day of 6 day war or Yom Kipur War.
now an interesting map that show were you have bombed
lebanon_aug03.jpg

you see the majority of bombing is way outside of the fighting area
So map clearly shows that majority of strikes were in South and not "hundreds km away" as u claimed. And this map tells only about pinpoint air strikes. It does not include tens of thousands of artillery shells which were all in south quite obviously.

After Turkish assistance, Assad crime family and Iranian-led terrorists suffered a setback in Aleppo.

Well at least you admitted Turkey is supporting its Uzbek and Chechen stooges directly adding to reports that Turkish terrorists were directly on the ground commanding terror squads. Now cry us a river about Iran's involvement.

I'm eagerly waiting for weather to be cleared, SyAF will drop hell on terrorists in northern Aleppo.

Last edited:
Barrel bomb civilians u mean.

Civilians yeah, all those Chechen and Uzbek civilians.

Actually majority of the killed were Palestinians from Aleppo camps. Assad and Iranian generals used them as human wave cannon fodder. @Falcon29

You are trying too hard to put Palestinians against us and vice versa, all by pathetic lying. Palestinians involved in this operation were practically non existent.

True:

Most are from Aleppo. Assadists drafted Palestinians and called them Special force :lol:

Yes barrel bombs dropped from Assads planes are guiding themselves on 100 Chechens among 2 million Syrians.
Nothing indicates that they are Palestinians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom