What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Every time they fired rockets at Israeli towns.

Thats silly argument. 2006 war was fought on territory of Lebanon, thats why Lebanon had more casualties. Compare number of German civilians killed by US and US civilians killed by Germany. By that logic Nazis were better than Americans.

that war fought in the border and your force could not even reach litany river after 1 month of war . it means you could not even penetrate Lebanon for 20km .
by the way the majority of the civilian casualties lived hundreds of km away from battlefield .

that war fought in the border and your force could not even reach litany river after 1 month of war . it means you could not even penetrate Lebanon for 20km .
IDF reached every single point it was told to reach.

by the way the majority of the civilian casualties lived hundreds of km away from battlefield .
Thats bullcrap.

1780903_1665824093645237_3262041001353612019_n.jpg

1962807_601790156631753_722063606961521590_n.jpg

10830649_442060362626771_3097238252505092995_o.jpg

12918_442060395960101_876967194871981001_n.jpg

6992ff8effcad3d55240391f0f0034c4_XL.jpg

10959317_934011749965277_6425157309398800369_n.jpg

10997324_417796208382918_7341255628091081715_n.jpg

Nope, no such statement. Lot's of false information coming out. For example, a "statement" by the FSA that they are calling Nusra/Sham Front Khwarij even though the actual statement was the FSA thanking Nusra and Sham Front.

I thought so too. It wouldn't make sense at this time either.

I have question though, how much longer will this conflict go on? And what do you think will happen to syria if rebels/regime do take over?

I don't see the logic of supporting a man who has taken part in gross human rights violations and bloodshed. Syrian Lion what is the reason you are so eager to support this man? He is killing his own people. FSA wouldn't even have been born if he hadn't used force against innocent Syrian people.

Also Ahmed jo, dictatorships are a problem in all of the middle east. Would you stand for and vouch for "the free Jordanian army" if such action was taken by it. We should all rid ourselves of dictators. The problem is not only in Syria though in other countries I must admit the leaders, despite being dictators have done much for their countries.

I thought so too. It wouldn't make sense at this time either.

I have question though, how much longer will this conflict go on? And what do you think will happen to syria if rebels/regime do take over?
Rebels have already laid out a plan for the future of Syria, they plan to form a temporary government with the SNC, write up a constitution, and then form an actual government. I'm hoping for an Islamic Democracy, since both Northern and Southern rebels are Islamists.

If regime takes over, expect mass genocide, and a country like North Korea. If the regime takes over, there will be more bloodshed and unrest almost immediately, because people want justice. And there wouldn't really be anyone to run the regime, they would all be foreigners.

Protest in Halab today in support of FSA. Obviously Syrian Lion would say it's "staged in Qatar."

@doppelganger
This is how I roll. :P Information Extracted. :D

How do you remain so calm, composed and even to an extent - human...amid such hatred for you? Just for being a Jew...

Neither of us asked for this war. Against those who have been brothers for milenia. It has been forced upon us.

But now that we are in, we should participate vigorously.

Rebels have already laid out a plan for the future of Syria, they plan to form a temporary government with the SNC, write up a constitution, and then form an actual government. I'm hoping for an Islamic Democracy, since both Northern and Southern rebels are Islamists.

If regime takes over, expect mass genocide, and a country like North Korea. If the regime takes over, there will be more bloodshed and unrest almost immediately, because people want justice. And there wouldn't really be anyone to run the regime, they would all be foreigners.

Protest in Halab today in support of FSA. Obviously Syrian Lion would say it's "staged in Qatar."
Stop fooling your self there is no such thing as islamic democracy

Once these Islamists reach power they will never share it or give it up

And any one who don't want them he will be a kafir or murtad

Take a lesson to what happened to uthman bin afaan when he refused to give up the khilafah and he said"I don't give up something that god gave it to me"

Or what happened in Somalia and Afghanistan

Last edited:
@Dr.Thrax

What if other people want other plans? Like the islamists?
Again, as I said, most people are Islamists already. Hopefully it won't turn into another Libya, but I don't think it will because the rebel groups are united as a whole.

Stop fooling your self there is no such thing as islamic democracy

Once these Islamists reach power they will never share it or give it up

And any one who don't want them he will be a kafir or murtad

Take a lesson to what happened to uthman bin afaan when he refused to give up the khilafah and he said"I don't give up something that god gave me"

Or what happened in Somalia and Afghanistan
I see a secularist.
Islamism will take hold whether you like it or not, and you're not Syrian anyways. So it shouldn't matter for you. Until Iraq and Lebanon get taken over. ;)

Again, as I said, most people are Islamists already. Hopefully it won't turn into another Libya, but I don't think it will because the rebel groups are united as a whole.

I see a secularist.
Islamism will take hold whether you like it or not, and you're not Syrian anyways. So it shouldn't matter for you. Until Iraq and Lebanon get taken over. ;)
You will be crush by Syrians before you going to take Iraq and Lebanon

The majority of Syrians don't want a terrorists to rule them

Do you think they revolted so the islamsts can take over by the sacrifice of the syrian people?

Your dreams already destroyed by the egyptian people when they rejected the ikhwan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom