What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yeah, i thought about the same thing. Like what happened in Balkans... but Kurds in Turkey won't leave, they are not being treated bad.

What should we understand from these pics ?

Well, a population exchange was only possible back then. Nowadays this is impossible, İ would oppose such a move.
Whenever İ hear something about a pkk sympathizing scum, İ always try to remember myself that, for every pkk supporting Kurd there is a Turkish republic loving Kurd.

16df58625f16b9f5770aad4d0d9d16c3.jpg

00bb4b198ae010487c585c71356f8220.jpg

When I say Zardosht, fire worship etc..., some may think I am joking. I do not.

"President Apo, the prophet of Kurds" is written on the right side.

When I say Zardosht, fire worship etc..., some may think I am joking. I do not.
"President Apo, the prophet of Kurds" is written on the right side.

What's wrong with being a Zoroastrian? It's much much much more honorable than killing, terrorizing and beheading people in the name of Islam. They have more honor than these bastards who even behead the corpses of the women to pose for a picture with it.

What's wrong with being a Zoroastrian? It's much much much more honorable than killing, terrorizing and beheading people in the name of Islam. They have more honor than these bastards who even behead the corpses of the women to pose for a picture with it.

They have right to choose whatever they want to believe in. No objection. But people should not ask me, a "Muslim" to defend a Zardosht against Arabs.

They have right to choose whatever they want to believe in. No objection. But people should not ask me, a "Muslim" to defend a Zardosht against Arabs.

Everyone who asks you to fight against IS is either too naive or short-sighted to figure out the whole situation. It's just ridiculous.

Majority of the Kurds are pretty religious.... And an organization which decleares itself as saviour of Kurd race is fire-worshippers.

It is ridiculous.

Majority of the Kurds are pretty religious.... And an organization which decleares itself as saviour of Kurd race is fire-worshippers.

It is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, you don't have slightest clue what the term 'Fire worshiper' refers to, and also, you have no clue about Zoroastrians apparently. You are just repeating a term mostly used either by terrorist groups like IS, AQ or other extremists who call Iranians with names like fire-worshipers, Safavids, Majoos, etc. How about starting with Wikipedia as first step?

Unfortunately, you don't have slightest clue what the term 'Fire worshiper' refers to, and also, you have no clue about Zoroastrians apparently. You are just repeating a term mostly used either by terrorist groups like IS, AQ or other extremists who call Iranians with names like fire-worshipers, Safavids, Majoos, etc. How about starting with Wikipedia as first step?

I know that this is the internet and casual bigotry is sort of the norm with anonymity acting as a great enbaler. But my question is,

what if someone worships the fire? the sun? IS slaughtered hundred and enslaved hundreds of Yazidi women on the pretext of 'they worship the peacock devil.'

In the comment section of Al Jazeera and other commentators who profess to be Muslims actually sympathise with the cleansing of the heretics.

A lot of religious strife is this incapability of accepting that there are different races, religions out there.

I know that this is a stupid rant, but a lot of the problems plaguing the developing world is this notion of tribalism extended to religion, race etc.

Most inhabitants fled to Turkey anyway, Prime minister Ahmet Davutoglu said he doesnt want Kobane/Ayn al Arab to fall.

Government wants Kobane to remain Kurdish: HDP - POLITICS

how is Turkey dealing with the influx of refugees bro?

what if someone worships the fire? the sun? IS slaughtered hundred and enslaved hundreds of Yazidi women on the pretext of 'they worship the peacock devil.'

IS usually posts enemy casualties with photos and videos as proof. Nobody ever saw such ethnic cleansing. Besides about 50k Yazidis entered Turkey. I say B-S story about Yazidi casualties.

Ethnic cleansing is so common, even your lovely Kurds do it. Check the news in Hasakah two weeks earlier.

I know that this is the internet and casual bigotry is sort of the norm with anonymity acting as a great enbaler. But my question is,
In the comment section of Al Jazeera and other commentators who profess to be Muslims actually sympathise with the cleansing of the heretics.
A lot of religious strife is this incapability of accepting that there are different races, religions out there.
I know that this is a stupid rant, but a lot of the problems plaguing the developing world is this notion of tribalism extended to religion, race etc.
I just corrected a wrong which said Zoroastrians worship fire, which is bs, a lie spread by terrorist groups and their sympathizers.

I may not agree with someone who worships sun, fire or other things because of our different lines of thinking, but still, I'd have no personal problem with that person, regardless of what he/she worships. This is the justification that many terrorist groups, like IS, kill people for. Because the victims don't follow their corrupted and black ideology.

IS usually posts enemy casualties with photos and videos as proof. Nobody ever saw such ethnic cleansing. Besides about 50k Yazidis entered Turkey. I say B-S story about Yazidi casualties.

Ethnic cleansing is so common, even your lovely Kurds do it. Check the news in Hasakah two weeks earlier.

I am an Indian, a South Indian (Keralite) to be precise. Apart from my Muslim brethren, I am different to a Kurd linguistically, ethnically and theologically as possible.

I know the Kurds and their history stemming from world war 1.

I don't support any ethnicity or any religion in this conflict. There are no good guys in this war and only the 'lesser' evil.

how is Turkey dealing with the influx of refugees bro?
It seems like they lost the controll over the situation, refugees are spread everywhere, pretty much in every city, officially 1.5 million is a huge number for a country in Turkeys size.

It seems like they lost the controll over the situation, refugees are spread everywhere, pretty much in every city, officially 1.5 million is a huge number for a country in Turkeys size.

and unofficially, the number is likely to be larger I am assuming. Thanks for the info

So far 5 of Hz has been rotten.

True, indeed. 5 KIA, 20 WIA.

Five Hezbollah fighters dead in border clashes | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR
BAALBEK, Lebanon: Fierce fighting between Hezbollah and the Nusra Front along Lebanon's eastern border subsided early Monday, according to security sources, leaving five fighters from the resistance party and more than a dozen of the jihadists dead.

Security sources said that the Hezbollah fatalities were from the Tarraf, Murtada, Saleh, Rabah and Zeaiter families, while at least 20 of the party's fighters were wounded in the clashes that broke out after sundown Sunday outside the village of Brital.

Five Hezbollah fighters dead in border clashes | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

Back
Top Bottom