What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Who cares about what you think, i'm talking about KRG here.

I'm just showing you the hypocrisy, now you are crying at Turkey for not helping the PKK which is their enemy whilst you did the same in Tal Afar. At least Iraq saved Yazidis from the mountain with MI-17's..

And brave Kurdis didn't run from Sinjar, Mosul dam and elsewhere ? we saw the video's.

They just lost 16+ villages in Ayn Al Arab region despite all the US air strikes, quit joking you guys are number 1 when it comes to lack of skill in warfare. Even the poor trained Iraqi army kept ISIS at hold for over a decade whilst you fell at the first ISIS attack on KRG forcing the US to stop them from advancing to Arbil. ISOF are highly trained yes, are you better ?

Iranians gave you weaponry, you're actually the one using Iranian weapons, think before you write.

If they wouldn't have run away in the first place the Ezidi massacres would never have happened. So that's just you trying to reedem yourself, of course all my respect to the brave pilot who lost his life. The 90% of them were saved by YPG's corridor into the Shingal mountains. Peshmerga was far more badly organized and corrupt than the Iraqi army and the most importantly very badly armed but that's fixed now or a bit fixed, the prbolems are getting fixed and they are on the advance. While IS continues to advance in Iraq.
despite all the US air strikes
There have rarely been any airstrikes, just a couple destroyed buildings, some doshkas and a tank, how is that supposed to stop them? They are out in the clear open but America barely does any strikes on them. So no.

You're getting way over sensitive over Amirli, and you're offending everyone in Kobanê by trying to compare the two. I mean are you shitting joking with me? I just found this out so please just don't.

Yes Iran was the first country to help the Kurds in terms of weapons and ammo. More specific the PUK. But that is not waht I am saying, I am saying it's better if you stick with their weapons than trying to spend billions on shizz that will just be lost to IS. Better with less advanced things for the sake of us all.

"U compare Half of Turkey ((Kurdistan)) with Kurds who have thousands years history in Iran, with Iran ????

Holy crap. I don't really have the time to begin with another discussion, for another time

and al-iraqi stop using Ayn Al Arab, show some respect to the victims. Didn't know you had baath mentality

when u c the US's secretary of state panicking n blaming his allies n US senators admitting that there is no military option against the khawarij, u realize that it's maybe over , ISIS is the future of the ME . the airstrikes r a total failure n nobody is willing to fight the khawarij like the companions of the prophet SAW did, but then again what do u expect from dictators !!

even dictators are not ready to defend their regimes , this battle is over .

How many days left until Ayn al Arab falls??

Estimates??

when u c the US's secretary of state panicking n blaming his allies n US senators admitting that there is no military option against the khawarij, u realize that it's maybe over , ISIS is the future of the ME . the airstrikes r a total failure n nobody is willing to fight the khawarij like the companions of the prophet SAW did, but then again what do u expect from dictators !!

even dictators are not ready to defend their regimes , this battle is over .

Since we talked last time, I changed my mind. Turkish army should intervene. But to prevent Aleppo falling to hands of Assad. By doing so,
1) Turkish Army would block Azaz-Aleppo line against IS expansion;
2) creates bufferzone for the displaced.
3) pushes back Assad forces from northern towns.

---
I was out for Eid Al Adha, and thread posts skyrocketed. Glad to see some contribution.

Defense.gov News Article: U.S. Military Conducts Airstrikes Against ISIL in Syria and Iraq

U.S. Now Using Apache Helicopters to Attack ISIS in Iraq - ABC News

WASHINGTON, Oct. 5, 2014 – U.S. military forces continued to attack ISIL terrorists in Syria yesterday and today, using fighter aircraft to conduct three airstrikes.

Separately, in Iraq U.S. military forces used helicopters and attack, bomber, and fighter aircraft to conduct six airstrikes against ISIL in Iraq.

In Syria, one strike northwest of Al Mayadin destroyed an ISIL bulldozer, two ISIL tanks and destroyed another ISIL vehicle. Two strikes northwest of Ar Raqqah struck a large ISIL unit and destroyed six ISIL firing positions. To conduct these strikes, the U.S. employed fighter aircraft deployed to the U.S. Central Command area of operations. All aircraft departed the strike areas safely.

In Iraq, four strikes northeast of Fallujah struck two mortar teams, a large ISIL unit and two small ISIL units. One strike southeast of Hit destroyed two ISIL Humvees. One strike northeast of Sinjar destroyed an ISIL Humvee. To conduct these strikes, the U.S. employed helicopters and attack, bomber, fighter aircraft deployed to the U.S. Central Command area of operations. All aircraft departed the strike areas safely.

The U.S. strikes were conducted as part of President Barack Obama's comprehensive strategy to degrade and destroy ISIL. The destruction and degradation of ISIL targets in Syria and Iraq further limits the terrorist group's ability to lead, control, project power and conduct operations.

Last edited:
Iranians killed fighting in Syria buried in Qum and Mashhad
Published on Saturday, 04 October 2014 21:34
06b1954f3fd755a10036786575600ef0.jpg

NCRI – Six Iranians killed in Syria fighting for Bashar al-Assad were buried on Thursday (October 2, 2014) in cities of Mashhad and Qum.

The five men buried in Mashhad in north-eastern Iran were identified as Javad Gholami, Ali Hosseini, Mohammad Reza Hosseini, Mohammad Rezaei, Mohammad Reza Tavasoli.

State-run news outlets published the photos of the burial service held without providing any information.

At least two of those buried Mashhad had been killed in last week of September, their published posters indicated. The group included members of the Iranian regime’s revolutionary guards and a clergy.

Another man was buried in city of Qum as an official burial service was held. The man was identified as Amin Hosseini.

Iranians killed fighting in Syria buried in Qum and Mashhad

Ever wondered why most of those were killed are from Mashhad?

Maybe because they are Hazara Mongols?

And here u have them using the Turkish border to enter and exit without any problems

Video says ISIS, fights along the border. Video confirms that. There is no tresspassing of the border.

Also, about the TAF hitting YPG positions:

I think YPG is trying to provoke TSK to attack ISIS by making false-flag attacks.

What they didn't know there are "AN-TPQ 36" radars among the border which can pin point the source of fire.
fb127bdb5693e46685e1f4c2d12f83a8.jpeg

And with Fırtına howitzers, source of fire is being destroyed.

Source: Radar buluyor Fırtına vuruyor! - Milliyet Haber

0:10 - Harra
0:18 - Sanamein
0:30 - Inkhil

The town of Harra is taken as well:

9749eddc0f0a2e2f7bc98477e7cc1f04._.jpg

rebels return after 1 year and 2 months.

Last edited:
Clashes with Lebanese Hezbollah kill 16 insurgents: source

(Reuters) - At least 16 Sunni Muslim insurgents from al Qaeda's Syrian wing were killed in clashes with fighters from the Lebanese Shi'ite group Hezbollah in eastern Lebanon on Sunday, a source close to Hezbollah said.

Hundreds of insurgents linked to al Qaeda's Syrian wing, the Nusra Front, had launched a major offensive on Sunday on Hezbollah-controlled areas near the Lebanese town of Arsal, close to the Syrian border.

"There are at least 16 dead from Nusra Front," the source said, adding that Hezbollah fighters from other parts of Lebanon had gone to defend the area.

Clashes with Lebanese Hezbollah kill 16 insurgents: source| Reuters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since last night, Al-Nusra terrorists have launched a cross-border attack on Hezbollah positions inside Lebanon near Arsal, which itself is a hornet's nest for extremist and terrorism inside Lebanon, and there are reports that their casualties are much higher than currently reported ones.

Fierce fighting kills 15 in east Lebanon

BAALBEK, Lebanon: At least 13 Syrian-based militants and two Hezbollah fighters were killed in fierce fighting in a border area in east Lebanon Sunday after jihadists attacked positions of the Lebanese group in the area, security sources said.

Militant groups attacked Sunday two Hezbollah posts on the Syrian side of the border near the eastern Lebanon villages of Brital and Nahleh, killing two of its members and wounding a number of others, the sources told The Daily Star.

The sources said members of ISIS and the Nusra Front carried out the attacks, leading to clashes between the jihadists and Hezbollah. Thirteen militants were killed in the clashes, the sources said, and several others wounded.

Hezbollah captured five militants, the sources said.

Fierce fighting kills 15 in east Lebanon | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

SIDON, Lebanon: Israeli soldiers fired at a Lebanese Army post in the Shebaa Farms area near the border Sunday, wounding one soldier, the Army announced in a statement.

The wounded soldier, identified as Zakaria Hamza al-Masri by a security source, was shot in the hand, the sources said, prompting troops to return fire.

In a statement posted to Twitter, the Israeli military claimed it shot at two people it discovered "infiltrating Israeli territory from Lebanon."

"The suspects escape north, returning to Lebanon," it added.

Lebanese soldier wounded by Israeli gunfire near Shebaa | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

--->
I was saying Lebanon will be next in list. Developments gonna prove me right.

Back
Top Bottom