What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

FSA remnants? Buddy FSA can clean up Nusra with the flick of a hand. Nusra is needed to destroy Assad and ISIS (10,000 men is nothing to brush off) but they can easily be defeated, as FSA completely surround them, and if Nusra ever go in all-out war with FSA, they will have plenty of coalition airstrikes, too.

FSA remnants = the new groups that emerged emerged out of FSA, they mainly use other names nowadays.
No they can't clean Nusra with a flick of a hand, you said that FSA can do the same with ISIS but they simply can't, they're not that powerful. They most likely can defeat Nusra but it'll take heavy losses

FSA remnants = the new groups that emerged emerged out of FSA, they mainly use other names nowadays.
No they can't clean Nusra with a flick of a hand, you said that FSA can do the same with ISIS but they simply can't, they're not that powerful. They most likely can defeat Nusra but it'll take heavy losses
:disagree:
F$A = nusra = aq = i$i$... Same ideology of terrorism different names but they are all the same...

LOL
Using stormcloudsgathering & eretz zen as sources? You keep amusing me. Totally "unbiased."
Daily Beast and Daily mail both losing credibility (unsourced info)
So, there are westerners who support Assad with money, does that mean the entire west support him? definitely not.
So a cleric admits that some of their fighters are saudis, that means they are funded by the idiotic royal family?
How about you post a source where they have credible info, is unbiased, and isn't just speculation...but you wouldn't find one, because your argument is just that, biased and speculatory.

LOL
Using stormcloudsgathering & eretz zen as sources? You keep amusing me. Totally "unbiased."
Daily Beast and Daily mail both losing credibility (unsourced info)
So, there are westerners who support Assad with money, does that mean the entire west support him? definitely not.
So a cleric admits that some of their fighters are saudis, that means they are funded by the idiotic royal family?
How about you post a source where they have credible info, is unbiased, and isn't just speculation...but you wouldn't find one, because your argument is just that, biased and speculatory.
oh, I forgot only your sources are credible and reliable... posting pictures and claiming crap that is very credible...

all of those sources I provided mostly came from Anti-Syria media... plus again, you seem to not understand the concept of YouTube.... anyone can upload videos, but the main source was from the stations, which were MBC and Alarabieyh... and we know those TV channels are anti-Syria... so you complaining about YouTube uploaders is just stupid... in addition Stormcloud provided sources he didn't just talk without any evidence, all of the sources are in this transcript here The Covert Origins of ISIS [UPDATED 9.03.14] | SCG News again learn how to use google and stop complaining...

now you provided me with newsweek article... here is newsweek article for you, since you believe they are credible... :whistle:, here it little of what the article says... just to give you the highlights...

Grossing as much as $40 million or more over the past two years, ISIS has accepted funding from government or private sources in the oil-rich nations of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait—and a large network of private donors, including Persian Gulf royalty, businessmen and wealthy families.

Until recently, all three countries had openly given hefty sums to rebels fighting Bashar Assad’s Syrian regime, among them ISIS

Lori Plotkin Boghardt, a fellow in Gulf politics at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy in Washington, D.C., tells Newsweek that private donors across the Persian Gulf are continuing to funnel money to ISIS. “Qatar and Kuwait continue to stick out as two trouble spots when it comes to counterterrorist financing enforcement,” she said. Continued financial sanctions imposed on Kuwait and Qatar terrorist financiers by the U.S. Treasury “suggest the U.S. government continues to be concerned about spotty, to say the least, Kuwaiti and Qatari enforcement of their counterterrorist financing laws.”

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/14/how-does-isis-fund-its-reign-terror-282607.html

oh, I forgot only your sources are credible and reliable... posting pictures and claiming crap that is very credible...

all of those sources I provided mostly came from Anti-Syria media... plus again, you seem to not understand the concept of YouTube.... anyone can upload videos, but the main source was from the stations, which were MBC and Alarabieyh... and we know those TV channels are anti-Syria... so you complaining about YouTube uploaders is just stupid... in addition Stormcloud provided sources he didn't just talk without any evidence, all of the sources are in this transcript here The Covert Origins of ISIS [UPDATED 9.03.14] | SCG News again learn how to use google and stop complaining...

now you provided me with newsweek article... here is newsweek article for you, since you believe they are credible... :whistle:, here it little of what the article says... just to give you the highlights...

Grossing as much as $40 million or more over the past two years, ISIS has accepted funding from government or private sources in the oil-rich nations of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait—and a large network of private donors, including Persian Gulf royalty, businessmen and wealthy families.

Until recently, all three countries had openly given hefty sums to rebels fighting Bashar Assad’s Syrian regime, among them ISIS

Lori Plotkin Boghardt, a fellow in Gulf politics at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy in Washington, D.C., tells Newsweek that private donors across the Persian Gulf are continuing to funnel money to ISIS. “Qatar and Kuwait continue to stick out as two trouble spots when it comes to counterterrorist financing enforcement,” she said. Continued financial sanctions imposed on Kuwait and Qatar terrorist financiers by the U.S. Treasury “suggest the U.S. government continues to be concerned about spotty, to say the least, Kuwaiti and Qatari enforcement of their counterterrorist financing laws.”

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/14/how-does-isis-fund-its-reign-terror-282607.html
You keep using the fact that individuals support ISIS to prove that the whole opposition and the GCC are somehow ISIS.
All you do is spew fallacy after fallacy.
FYI I gave reasons for why your sources are not credible. Most of them aren't "anti-Syria."
You always give pro-Assad articles. I haven't seen you link an article where they criticize Assad for anything.

You keep using the fact that individuals support ISIS to prove that the whole opposition and the GCC are somehow ISIS.
All you do is spew fallacy after fallacy.
FYI I gave reasons for why your sources are not credible. Most of them aren't "anti-Syria."
You always give pro-Assad articles. I haven't seen you link an article where they criticize Assad for anything.
I'm providing you with Anti-Syria media, this way no one can complain and say it is Syrian or Alasad propaganda... all of those media are anti-Syria and against Alasad, so how you claim all the sources are pro-Syria and pro-Alasad, is just crazy... if the world media was pro-Alasad, this war would have not existed at all....

again I'm using your own sources, you used newsweek, so I gave you a source from newsweek... or wait, when it doesn't go with your terrorists agenda then it is all false... and when it goes with your terrorists agenda is the truth? :lol: great logic....

and I don't have to post anything that is against Syria, because Syria is my country, and I don't care what the propaganda about it is... you can go to Aljazeera and Alarbieyh, there you can find news article that will make you happy...

and I never gave you pro-Alasad articles :rofl:... again I'm giving you, your own media articles...

Last edited:
Kenji Goto wept after reporting live from Aleppo on the suffering due to barrel bombs.

Too good for this world.

B8xOg1RCAAA1cnt.jpg

That guide must have been a Shia for betrayal is in their blood . Remember how they betrayed the grandson of the Prophet SAW not to mention the others.

Yeah we remember!
How long was that ago ? yesterday right

Kenji Goto wept after reporting live from Aleppo on the suffering due to barrel bombs.

Too good for this world.

View attachment 189937

And FSA work with the guys that killed him. With all the billions spent by Qatar and KSA for this armed insurrection, will they ever give the same amount in humanitarian aid? KSA could end this civil war but haven't got the courage to do so. Zionist FSA have a long history of treachery when it comes with foreign journalists
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

And FSA work with the guys that killed him. With all the billions spent by Qatar and KSA for this armed insurrection, will they ever give the same amount in humanitarian aid? KSA could end this civil war but haven't got the courage to do so. Zionist FSA have a long history of treachery when it comes with foreign journalists

You are a Pakistani right? Why are you so obsessed about events in the Arab world that you have nothing to do with? All you do is kissing Mullah *** and eating everything that PissTV is serving you. Get your shit together.

KSA has not spent "billions" of dollars at all. We are talking about 3-4 billion dollars at most. This is nothing for KSA in case you do not know.

KSA's humanitarian work and donations to Syria and Iraq are quite big. 1-2 billion dollars.

Eventually that money will be repaid by Al-Asshead dismissal and Syria will once again be ruled by Sunni Arabs like it always was. Moreover we will have an unbreakable ally as always was the case as for instance Hijaz and the Levant were historical extensions of each other since ancient times.

No, KSA nor any other single country can end this conflict. Yes, the US could end the conflict by nuking all of Syria and Iraq and be done with it. This conflict is not something that you just can solve. The Syrians themselves must solve it but ousting genocidal Daesh and the genocidal Al-Asshead regime. We will help them with both. Then peace talks can start and the rebuilding of Syria.

Your mullah regime is also not interested in ending the war.

Firstly, its not my regime but I'd support them against America and its puppets in Middle east. I do not comment on Iranian domestic issues. Furthermore I said I don't agree with them. You think Assad and Argentina agrees with them too?
It makes logical sense that Iran would like for the syrian war to continue so it eats more of their resources.

Time is of no essence in this particular event.This event is unforgettable for the Shias.

Don't u see how they beat themselves up every now and then in remembrance of that event . In-fact they have special days and months just to hit themselves in remembrance of the treachery of their forefathers.

Yes and now all of them support a genocidal and tyrannical regime that is not even Muslim to begin with and which is massacring Muslims and non-Muslims like they were nothing.

I am sure that Imam Hussein (ra) and Imam Ali (ra) that they love so dearly would be proud.

Back
Top Bottom