What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well it seems everyone is coming up with new fatwas. I personally prefer a bullet to the head of my enemy and simply bury them, burn them if there is no time to bury them.

But again this entire new ideology of killing prisoners is new to Islam. The only case where it is permissible to kill enemy prisoners is if the enemy breaks a treaty and/ or kills muslim prisoners.

Even during the prophets time prisoners were executed was when one of the non-muslim tribes decided to break a peace treaty and raid the Muslims and kill them. Other than that all treaties whether with kitabis (Christians, Jews) and even idol worshippers were respected and kept.

Here's a few interesting scripts.

It was the custom to enslave prisoners of war and the Islamic state would have put itself at a grave disadvantage vis-a-vis its enemies had it not reciprocated to some extent. By guaranteeing them [male POWs] humane treatment, and various possibilities of subsequently releasing themselves, it ensured that a good number of combatants in the opposing armies preferred captivity at the hands of Muslims to death on the field of battle
----
In pursuance of Mahomet’s commands, the citizens of Medîna, and such of the Refugees as possessed houses, received the prisoners, and treated them with much consideration. “Blessings be on the men of Medina!” said one of these prisoners in later days; “they made us ride, while they themselves walked: they gave us wheaten bread to eat when there was little of it, contenting themselves with dates.”

William Muir, The Life of Mahomet

Here's what the Quran states.

"76:8 And they give food, out of love for Him, to the poor and the orphan and the captive.
76:9 We feed you, for Allah’s pleasure only — We desire from you neither reward nor thanks."

Now of course this is not universal. There are criminals and enemies who would never change and would go back to their crime if given another chance. Such enemies deserve death even if they are imprisoned in battle. IS members fall into that category, there shall be no mercy for them.

Since when crucifying is a Muslim practice? That's lame.
Treat then the same way they treat you. I remember seeing an image from Syria where IS beheaded one guy And put it in his lap in the middle of the townsquare.

AFAIK the punishment of those who cause corruption and terrorism is such punishment. Highway men, those who kidnap and kill for ransom, rapists, thieves who kill their victims, modern day "Islamic" terrorists. They deserve such a punishment.

Surah 5:33

5_33.png

So yes crucifixion is a legal punishment for those criminals who wage war against Allah (swt) and his messenger our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the values of a Muslim society.

In a Muslim state governored by Shari'ah crucifixion is theoretically a hadd punishment.

You won't see me crying for Daesh members guilty of murder, pillaging, rape, violence etc. if a state take such punishment into action.

In KSA people are not actually crucified as seen on movies etc. but there have been instances of murderers, terrorists etc. (especially evil) whose bodies (after execution) were crucified to serve as a deterrent for potential criminals. I recall a case of 2 Yemeni child-murderers who got such an punishment in the Jazan region.

I personally prefer a swift blow with a sword to the head (decapitation). Some will argue that this is too easy an death for them and hardcore criminals in general but that is up for interpretation.

In a perfect world such punishments should not be used or be necessary but unfortunately we humans are perfect sinners and evil will always be a part of our life's. All of us (healthy humans) were given a free will though from birth. Unless taken from us by evil people.

@Rakan.SA brother what is your solution to this conflict in Syria? I hope that you agree with the removal of the genocidal maniac and his anti-Muslim regime.

Last edited:
Insane, how they hold there for over 2 years?

Meanwhile Raqqa_SI reports that IS withdraws from Al-Ra'i and Turkman Barih and in same time attack rebel held Mare'. Whats the hell is going on.
Probably planning to launch massive offensive and save the regime's forces in Aleppo, as rebels are close to re-taking Shiekh Najjar.

Insane, how they hold there for over 2 years?

Meanwhile Raqqa_SI reports that IS withdraws from Al-Ra'i and Turkman Barih and in same time attack rebel held Mare'. Whats the hell is going on.
What are the special circumstances that make it tough to hold your ground in the besieged suburbs? (aside from daily barrel bombings and utilization of t-72As by the army)

What are the special circumstances that make it tough to hold your ground in the besieged suburbs? (aside from daily barrel bombings and utilization of t-72As by the army)
6th German army in Stalingrad could not hold more than 2 months after the encirclement. Even though they were supplied through the air.

6th German army in Stalingrad could not hold more than 2 months after the encirclement. Even though they were supplied through the air.
The 6th german army couldn't hold in Stalingrad because it wasn't friendly or home territory. Even then, they were vastly outnumbered, out gunned, and the local population supported the Ruskie troops.
On the other hand, JAI is on friendly territory, manufacture their own weapons and ammo, and have the vast majority of the support of the local population, and lots of support from Damascus.

They hold there because most are locals and know their environment. Also, Jaysh Al-Islam is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful individual rebel factions. They know their stuff. Oryx Blog: Jaish al-Islam, more than just a rebel faction?

Add to that list a belief in Allah (swt), a righteous cause and thus utmost determination. Al-Asshead mercenaries on the other hand are only fighting due to their sadistic nature. They are fighting for nothing other than keeping a genocidal anti-Muslim maniac and tyrant in power.

FSA and other opposition fractions and the Syrian people will emerge victorious against the genocidal Al-Asshead maniac and his regime. The sewer rat thinks that he has survived the storm due to Daesh helping his cause. The sewer rat could not be more wrong.

Reuters / Friday, February 06, 2015
Blood covers the hands of an injured boy lying in a field hospital after what activists said were air strikes by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the Douma neighborhood of Damascus, February 6, 2015. REUTERS/ Mohammed Badra
r

Reuters / Thursday, February 05, 2015
An injured girl is transported to a field hospital after what activists said were at least 20 air strikes by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the Douma neighborhood of Damascus, February 5, 2015. REUTERS/ Mohammed Badra
r

Reuters / Friday, February 06, 2015
Blood covers the hands of an injured boy lying in a field hospital after what activists said were air strikes by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the Douma neighborhood of Damascus, February 6, 2015. REUTERS/ Mohammed Badra
r

Reuters / Thursday, February 05, 2015
An injured girl is transported to a field hospital after what activists said were at least 20 air strikes by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the Douma neighborhood of Damascus, February 5, 2015. REUTERS/ Mohammed Badra
r

Please don't post photos of injured children. I can't stand looking at such sad pictures and it just makes me angry. I try to avoid looking at such scenes because I fear that I might get "used" to such scenes. That would not be good.

Please don't post photos of injured children. I can't stand looking at such sad pictures and it just makes me angry. I try to avoid looking at such scenes because I fear that I might get "used" to such scenes. That would not be good.

Its even hurts me alot. In any conflict , its the ordinary civilians who suffers the most .

Back
Top Bottom