What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are a Pakistani right? Why are you so obsessed about events in the Arab world that you have nothing to do with? All you do is kissing Mullah *** and eating everything that PissTV is serving you. Get your shit together.

Arab world = most unstable and fu**ed up region, if ww3 was to happen it would start there. Most military related stuff is going on there. I choose secular Syrian baath over radical puppet arab monarchies. Furthermore I don't see you saying the same comments to Turkish users on here due to the sole reason that they share your views. I find it hilarious that a saudi is telling non-arabs to mind their business when your government tried to drag in america into syria. Your country begs for pakistani nukes constantly trying to drag pakistan into the middle-east quagmire and sends toxic ideology to pakistan and you want me to mind my own business. I do mullah ***-kissing? I barely mention them, whilst you upload pictures jordanian monarchies and fawn over them proclaiming how beautiful are going on using honorific titles when describing them. There countless vapid posts like these of yours. Then you say to other fellow arabs you are fed up of the monarchies that "no one perfect" as an excuse to defend them. Clearly you're being an insincere apologist to such users.

Last edited:
Nusra = AQ = ISIS, since ISIS is an extreme branch of AQ.
But FSA, = any of those? lol, good joke.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-syrias-assad-helped-forge-isis-255631
Do you expect newsweek to be neutral?

Kenji Goto wept after reporting live from Aleppo on the suffering due to barrel bombs.
Ask Chinese, Philipinos, and the US bidasse, what they think about Japanese. He can cry due to the traumatism to the Japaneese society, caused by Japan during the big war. He is not crying for the "evengelist/wahabi schooled FSA, hyenas.
The barrel bombs are cheap and ideal for the situation.

@Mussana Another ISIS sympathiser living in the west. People accusing others of being zionist try to hide their inaction against zionism itself. What has ISIS and JAN done other than destroying Arab countries?

Loyalists capture Badr mosque in Jobar:

B9Aji8RIcAEjgjl.jpg

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Where does it state the guide involved was FSA or any Syrian for that matter? Stop repeating the same exact and yet, inaccurate and misleading propaganda. It's tiresome and old.
yes you're right, the guide is a pro government touring areas in F$A and helping F$A journalists... makes perfect sense... :coffee:

If there is a nation that the betrayal in their blood is the Sunnis no doubt remember what so called the great Arab revolution where they betrayed their Turkish brothers to the British.

Well I can tell about too man betrayals ou did actually you can't live without it it's not onl in our blood it's in your gene.

Is this the excuse you use for ethnically cleansing and mass murdering Iraqi Sunnis?

i guess i'm not the only one who has trouble identifying moderates The big flip: U.S.-backed fighters switch to ISIS oooops I shouldn't be posting since puppet supporter is going to whine

If there is a nation that the betrayal in their blood is the Sunnis no doubt remember what so called the great Arab revolution where they betrayed their Turkish brothers to the British.

Well I can tell about too man betrayals ou did actually you can't live without it it's not onl in our blood it's in your gene.

When the Jordanian monarchy betrayed Syria and Egypt

Zahran Aloush, the stooge, is 'revenging' recent SAA operation in Jobar by firing tens of rockets randomly on Damascus.

This is one of the 'Assad Shabiha militias' killed today by Aloush.

B9FkzqiCEAAwQPZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom