What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

yes 104 was higher than most of Europe and higher the USA... ignorant :rofl:

Syria vs. USA ( Global Peace Index 2007-2012)

40,000 civilians is a number the western media use... to this day the number of the causalities is unconfirmed.. just like the western media right now claims 200k civilians killed, they never mention that most of those dead are pro-Syria and pro government...

no, MB are terrorists, just like F$A terrorists...

yeah, again you can't complain, you are pro-war and pro-bloodshed... why are you complaining? you wanted war, you got it... we will fight until peace is restored and Syria is free of F$A=I$I$=AQ terrorists...
lol, since when was I glorifying the US for peace and stability? Never.
Oh yes, everything is a product of the evil west. Stop using the internet, it's a product of the evil west. I hear that oxygen is a product of the evil west, do the world a favor and stop breathing it.
Yes, claim the MB are terrorists, just like the western puppets claim.
Western media doesn't claim 200,000 civilians were killed, they claim 200,000 were killed in total. Actual numbers for civilians killed are: 1,600 by rebels, 2,300 by ISIS, 79,000 by Assad. Total: 82,900.

lol, since when was I glorifying the US for peace and stability? Never.
Oh yes, everything is a product of the evil west. Stop using the internet, it's a product of the evil west. I hear that oxygen is a product of the evil west, do the world a favor and stop breathing it.
Yes, claim the MB are terrorists, just like the western puppets claim.
Western media doesn't claim 200,000 civilians were killed, they claim 200,000 were killed in total. Actual numbers for civilians killed are: 1,600 by rebels, 2,300 by ISIS, 79,000 by Assad. Total: 82,900.
MB are terrorists, and the west created the MB terrorists... let me guess, you are MB?... if you are then that makes perfect sense...
you are funny, when I say the west, I'm talking about government not the people... the people have nothing to do with it... the western governments they fund terrorism and support it, just like how they created AQ and F$A terrorists and now I$I$ thanks to their support to F$A terrorists..

and western media of course claims that the 79k were killed by the government, that's their propaganda.. lol the bombing that were done by F$A terrorists in cities killed over 5k civilians, probably more ...again those who were killed are mostly pro-government ...

again, why do you care if you are pro-bloodshed and pro-war...

MB are terrorists, and the west created the MB terrorists... let me guess, you are MB?... if you are then that makes perfect sense...
you are funny, when I say the west, I'm talking about government not the people... the people have nothing to do with it... the western governments they fund terrorism and support it, just like how they created AQ and F$A terrorists and now I$I$ thanks to their support to F$A terrorists..

and western media of course claims that the 79k were killed by the government, that's their propaganda.. lol the bombing that were done by F$A terrorists in cities killed over 5k civilians, probably more ...again those who were killed are mostly pro-government ...

again, why do you care if you are pro-bloodshed and pro-war...
He supports the MB

And me supporting the MB changes anything? No. MB is strictly peaceful (while peace against assheads like asshead himself or sisi isn't a good choice) and political. They haven't done any terrorist attacks.

And me supporting the MB changes anything? No. MB is strictly peaceful (while peace against assheads like asshead himself or sisi isn't a good choice) and political. They haven't done any terrorist attacks.
haha MB are peaceful??:rofl::rofl:... MB are pure terrorists... they bombed schools, hospitals and killed scientists, scholars and even high school teachers, because they were against education... they wanted their own unhealthy corrupt education and terror system...
google MB terrorists attacks... learn how to use google, it is a very helpful resource...

haha MB are peaceful... MB are pure terrorists... they bombed schools, hospitals and killed scientists, scholars and even high school teachers, because they were against education... they wanted their own unhealthy corrupt education and terror system...
google MB terrorists attacks... learn how to use google, it is a very helpful resource...
Not going to argue with idiocy. You support Asshead and many more dictatorships. Have fun in hell.

The MB used violence their reason was the dictatorship of the governments back then but that doesn't justify their terrorism and crimes against ordinary people who have nothing to do with the dictator governments
Like many important figures in the society

The MB used violence their reason was the dictatorship of the governments back then but that doesn't justify their terrorism and crimes against ordinary people who have nothing to do with the dictator governments
Like many important figures in the society
MB uses violence? Give me one example. The only example I can think of was against the bastard Nasser, but those were individuals acting outside of the organization's orders.

Not going to argue with idiocy. You support Asshead and many more dictatorships. Have fun in hell.
the word idiocy came alive after you :lol:... you support terrorists and terrorism, you support bloodshed and death...

The more u comment , the more of an idiot u make of urself.
Stop the nonsense but i doubt u will as this nonsense seems to lay bread on ur table.

I pity ur JOB.
look who's talking... another terrorists lover and supporter... :disagree:

plus come up with a new joke, that joke is old...

So, you are a MB supporter. I think it clears many things about you.

Back
Top Bottom