What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Funny how all these people are surprised that rebels get paid for fighting. How are they going to feed their damn families?

ISIS is withdrawing from Northern Syria. Their resources are too far streched. Always wondered how they managed. Kurdish forces and FSA have cleared the eastern banks of Euphrates all the way to Qarah Qawzaq Bridge. ISIS are withdrawing without firing a single shot. Sarrin has been liberated by Raqqah Revolutionary Brigade aswell, before ISIS swarm offensive on Kobani, Sarrin was always contested! Certain members wet dreams all gone now.

B9Q8yQLCEAAFxgf.jpg:large

These are huge dramatic changes and the biggest losers of this is ISIS&Assad&Turkey.

According to Eliah IS will be focusing in more populated areas, mountains, green areas.

Actually no, your problems are already effecting ALL of your neighbor countries. Replace the murderous bastard with someone who is even just a little bit pragmatic in order to bring stability back to your country and kick out all foreign terrorists and take back the more than 5 million refugees from all over the region.

International terrorism didn't just happen out of no where, it saw an opportunity after Assad unnecessarily escalated the situation after the protests by bringing in tanks and soldiers with full military gear on into city centers (a sight that Syrians were not used to at that time) and indiscriminately killing protesters. There's such a thing as clamping down on riots and there's such a thing as massacring thousands of civilians. He escalated it to this point and that's just the truth, that's why it would be best for every one if he left.
I give you a better solution, tell the west and their puppet to stop arming terrorists and the conflict will end soon... There wouldn't be a war if it wasn't for the west along with their puppet supporting terrorism in Syria, and of course chaos in Syria will be contagious.. . And we see what happening now...
All of Syria's neighbors opened up their borders to terrorists and now they are having a little taste of their poison...

International terrorism started when they gained all the support, money and of course weapons...
What is the business of foreigners to come to Syria? To free Syria? That's the worst joke ever... Now you have people from chechen calling themselves emirs and ruling over Syrians.. Terrorists from over 83 countries... And how did they get in? With the support they have from the west and their puppets...

Syrian army was not involved in the conflict until the creation of such terrorists groups who were shooting at protesters and UNARMED RIOT POLICE... Then terrorists burnt down government buildings and attacking police stations, then the army had to get involved after the people called for it...

Again it is not your business who leads Syria, SYRIA is for Syrians only... And if you are worried about the refugees start with removing the sanctions against the people... Start with ending your support to terrorism and end all the training and funding...

Daesh is withdrawing from from North Aleppo due to heavy Casualties in battle of Kobani+fear of defections.Many reports saying that Thuwwar Raqqah (FSA) have taken control of Sarrin & that ISIS is withdrawing from Ayn Issa.

you'd think this is an old photo from Auschwitz but it's not, this is in Ghoutha today. starved by the regime
B9QUWxyIAAAa_na (1).jpg

FSA claimed they have an Iranian POW, Imad Shirazi, and ready to negotiate on him
B9RVxNNCYAA5TDq.jpg

Where is the international outrage for 210,000+ Bashar burned & slaughtered?
B9RP4gLCcAAgKRU.jpg

My people, under the bombs

By Abd Doumany

douma_strike_m.jpg

A cloud of smoke rises following an airstrike by Syrian government forces in the rebel-held area of Douma,

northeast of Damascus, on February 5, 2015 (AFP Photo / Abd Doumany)

DOUMA, Syria, February 6, 2015 - It’s an airstrike that wakes me up, just near my house in a rebel-held part of the Damascus suburbs. It’s 8.30 am. I think at first it’s just the one, but my hopes soon fade with the sound of another strike. And another.

The bombing doesn’t stop until sunset. The government jets target everything. Apartment blocks, mosques, schools, even a hospital. The assault is in reprisal for a major rebel attack that left 10 dead in the capital the day before. As I have taken to doing in such cases, I head down to the makeshift clinic, where I witness the most awful scenes you could imagine.

douma_girl_m.jpg

An injured Syrian girl at a makeshift clinic in Douma, Syria on February 5, 2015 (AFP Photo / Abd Doumany)

The medical situation is appalling. Blood everywhere, Children screaming and women crying. From what I can see, half the injured are women, although we cannot take their picture in these conditions, out of respect.

After that, I decide to climb up to the roof of a high building, as the only way to cover what is happening. It’s highly dangerous with all these bombs falling around me.

douma_street_m.jpg

Blood and debris following air strikes by government forces in Douma, Syria on February 5, 2015 (AFP Photo / Abd Doumany)

We have experienced many government strikes here in Douma, East Ghouta, but this was the worst since the start of the conflict four years ago. I counted more than 35 strikes. I hear the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says they killed at least 82 people, 18 of them children.

I know these are terrible scenes I am documenting. But behind them there is unseen horror too. The images I don’t use – the ones too shocking, of people without limbs or heads - hurt me for nights on end. They’re impossible to get out of my mind.

douma_carry_m.jpg

A man carries a wounded child at a makeshift clinic in Douma, Syria on February 5, 2015 (AFP Photo / Abd Doumany)

For 18 months of the conflict I was forced to stay at home after I was injured in the leg by sniper fire. It pained me that the world knew so little of what how terrible the situation is in Syria, and in my city in particular. And I could do nothing about it.

Once I recovered, I started documenting what I saw as rights violations in my city. I have focused on photographing the wounded because I know personally how that feels, having been injured several times.

I have never covered conflict in another country. But I am certain it is different to report on it at home.

douma_man_cry_m.jpg

A Syrian man awaits treatment at a makeshift clinic in Douma, Syria on February 5, 2015 (AFP Photo / Abd Doumany)

I see it as my duty to document people’s suffering. I also think it hurts much more, every detail, every story, because this is my home and these are my people. There are also a lot of scenes that you don’t document out of respect.

Each person has their own story. In better conditions, I talk with the wounded and ask them about themselves. Sometimes that can help them feel better. But in moments like this many are not able to talk. And there is simply no time for talking.

Abd Doumany is a freelance photographer and AFP contributor based in Douma, Syria

Rebels with new type of "main battle tank"

Last edited:
Hazzm is affiliated with the FSA and Levant Front. After Nusra harrassed Hazzm, LF announced that Hazzm will be under full protection by them. IIRC, they are now part of both LF and FSA.

Congratulations syrians, you only need to look at how ISIS pulling out of large territories in Syria is bad news for the regime to know the truth.

Congratulations on defeating one the forces gripping your land unjustly, now you can focus more heavily on the bigger monster and butcher. Remember, soldiers in the SAA are put in there with a gun on the back of their heads and a gun on their families. They are the ones most worthy of petty, and as history proves men can not fight in such conditions. The ISIS is fall is the regimes worst nightmare.

I give you a better solution, tell the west and their puppet to stop arming terrorists and the conflict will end soon... There wouldn't be a war if it wasn't for the west along with their puppet supporting terrorism in Syria, and of course chaos in Syria will be contagious.. . And we see what happening now...
All of Syria's neighbors opened up their borders to terrorists and now they are having a little taste of their poison...

International terrorism started when they gained all the support, money and of course weapons...
What is the business of foreigners to come to Syria? To free Syria? That's the worst joke ever... Now you have people from chechen calling themselves emirs and ruling over Syrians.. Terrorists from over 83 countries... And how did they get in? With the support they have from the west and their puppets...

Syrian army was not involved in the conflict until the creation of such terrorists groups who were shooting at protesters and UNARMED RIOT POLICE... Then terrorists burnt down government buildings and attacking police stations, then the army had to get involved after the people called for it...

Again it is not your business who leads Syria, SYRIA is for Syrians only... And if you are worried about the refugees start with removing the sanctions against the people... Start with ending your support to terrorism and end all the training and funding...
Under Assad's leadership, Syria has become a land for global jihad and self declared emirs. There is no training or funding from Jordan but anyway this is hopeless.. It is not my business who leads Syria, it can be Kim Jung Un (still a way more pragmatic and humane leader than Assad) just keep it stable and actually take control of all of its territory instead of letting terrorists roam the north of it and create their own states. This theory you keep repeating, that somehow the whole world is conspiring in Syria, may have some truth to it now as Syria has become a battleground for proxy wars but it definitely wasn't in 2011 and 2012. That was all Assad's handy work. Like I said, he recklessly escalated the most basic protests into gunfights in the street. He is directly responsible for many cases of murdering Syrians and indirectly responsible for the strengthining of daesh.

But this really is hopeless. I don't care if Assad stays in power, I only want daesh to be destroyed along with the conditions which created and strengthened it.

Edit: actually I would like to see the fall of Assad, I'm just concerned about who can replace him. Having a situation like Yemen or Somalia on our border long term isn't exactly favorable.

Last edited:
Under Assad's leadership, Syria has become a land for global jihad and self declared emirs. There is no training or funding from Jordan but anyway this is hopeless.. It is not my business who leads Syria, it can be Kim Jung Un (still a way more pragmatic and humane leader than Assad) just keep it stable and actually take control of all of its territory instead of letting terrorists roam the north of it and create their own states. This theory you keep repeating, that somehow the whole world is conspiring in Syria, may have some truth to it now as Syria has become a battleground for proxy wars but it definitely wasn't in 2011 and 2012. That was all Assad's handy work. Like I said, he recklessly escalated the most basic protests into gunfights in the street. He is directly responsible for many cases of murdering Syrians and indirectly responsible for the strengthining of daesh.

But this really is hopeless. I don't care if Assad stays in power, I only want daesh to be destroyed along with the conditions which created and strengthened it.

Edit: actually I would like to see the fall of Assad, I'm just concerned about who can replace him. Having a situation like Yemen or Somalia on our border long term isn't exactly favorable.
Jordan is one of the countries that is training terrorists and supplying them, simple Google search will show you Jordan role in training terrorists... Syria was peaceful and stable in 2010 wasn't it? Now when those terrorists came with the support of the west and their puppets Syria became a war zone. The conspiracy started long before 2011, it was planned along with the invasion of Iraq, the so called "Arab Spring" is nothing but the destruction of Arab countries that stand against the west and Israel... Notice how those who were toppled were western puppets and now those who replaced them are also western puppets, it was just a pretext so start this war against Syria, even the ex French foreign minister admitted along with US generals... Anyways... Alasad can only stay and leave if Syrians wanted him to stay or to leave, and if they wanted him to leave he would have been gone long time ago...
Syria is for Syrians, only Syrians decide their own fate, no western or their puppets can say who stayes or who leaves...

Uhm, actually Kim Jong Un has killed more than Asshead. Millions have died in the NK regime's camps.

Leaked: how Assad regime pays digital-hizballs for cyber "activism"

Syria Cyber/Information Warfare Intelligence Memo Leak

Leaked documents obtained by AlkhaleejOnline reveal how a Syrian Intelligence branch in Beirut started conducting sessions to train and recruit young men and women from the Syrian community in Lebanon and members of Hezbollah's Islamic Resistance to carry out cyber/information warfare and disinformation campaigns. In a memo titled "Training Course for Internet and Social Media Activists" sent to the Major General head of the General Intelligence Directorate by Branch 279 in Beirut, Lebanon, the following is revealed.

The memo describes the implementation of instruction number 03457 dated 26/02/2012 to increase activities on the Internet and social media sites to deal with the conspiracies launched against Syria. The Syrian Intelligence station in Beirut invited a number of Syrian activists in Lebanon in addition to a number of Lebanese that are sympathetic to the cause and are supportive of the regional command to a 3-day training course. The memo states that most of the Lebanese who attended included members of Hezbollah's Islamic Resistance who were keen to accept the request sent by the station to Hezbollah command.

The training session according to the memo highlighted the importance of an intense effort required to defend Syria, its leadership and its people from the conspiracies it was facing and provided a comprehensive and complete overview of the methods, variations and importance of cyber warfare.

The action plan agreed included but not limited to the following:

1- Focusing on campaigns to weaken the Syria opposition on Twitter and Facebook and creating strife between them.

2- Focusing on campaigns against "conspiring" countries, especially Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Turkey and providing support to and defending opposition members who oppose those regimes.

3- Creating Jihadi social media accounts in the names of al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups to claim responsibility for criminal activities & incite Jihad in Syria.

4- Intensive defense of terrorists and terrorist groups from anyone that criticizes them including religious Sheiks, politicians and activists on the Internet.

5- Inciting and encouraging the Arab youth especially Saudis and Qataris to join insurgents in Syria as that serves the regime's counter terrorism strategy.

6- Establishing an "Electronic Army" to infiltrate Syrian activist's computers, websites and Internet accounts and attempt to use hacked personal information against them.

7- Spreading rumors and creating scandalous media content (photos/videos) to compromise insurgents in any way possible using if necessary unknown Syrian actors from across the globe.

8- Mass creation of social media accounts that encourage terrorism in Syria in foreign languages & circulating "hashtags".

9- Setting up pro-government & pro-opposition Paltalk chat rooms to gather intelligence.

10- Launching attacks against opposition social media accounts to create secular & religious strife between them.

11- Setting up opposition social media accounts to spread false information and make accusations and counter-accusations to create conflict between opposition members in and out of Syria.

12- The use of "girls" to entrap opposition members and activists using all means necessary including social media sites such Skype and Facebook.

Upon completion of the course the participants were awarded honorary certificates and paid $500 each. Officials from the Iranian & Iraqi embassies in Beirut who were present applauded the effort and agreed to expand the training programme to their levels.

IS had withdrew lots of parts in Syria, this comes up after Jordan's immense airstrikes.

Expect some major offensive by IS somewhere.

IS had withdrew lots of parts in Syria, this comes up after Jordan's immense airstrikes.

Expect some major offensive by IS somewhere.
You mean within syria and Iraq or terrorist attacks in Jordan?

Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations are ready to send ground forces into Iraq and Syria to try to destroy the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, but are waiting for U.S. forces to join them, according to a Republican senator.

When asked if Jordan was onboard with sending ground troops, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) replied, "Yes. Saudi Arabia is onboard, everybody's onboard."

"They just want us to be part of the mix because they have limited capability," he said, before meeting with Jordanian King Abdullah at the Capitol. Graham made his comments earlier this week. He traveled as part of a congressional delegation to Saudi Arabia and Qatar last month.

Abdullah's visit to Capitol Hill coincided with ISIS releasing a video showing it had burned alive a Jordanian pilot it captured in December. Jordan, a partner in the U.S.-led airstrike campaign against ISIS, has since promised to strike back. It has already executed two prisoners in revenge.
Jordan has not confirmed it is ready to send ground forces to fight against ISIS, and its foreign minister gave an opaque answer when asked about the issue Thursday on CNN.

Graham: Jordan 'onboard' with ground forces vs. ISIS, but wants US to lead | TheHill

BBC News - Islamic State crisis: UAE sends F-16 squadron to Jordan

Back
Top Bottom