What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

B9P4iRrIgAADzr-.jpg

@Syrian Lion

Do not worry. I know armed groups are taking advantage of the refugee camp. And this is causing troubles. The situation is tragic all over Syria though. And the Israeli poster desperately tries blowing situation out of proportion. I know people who live there, they don't like Assad but they are managing. And due to violence from all sides, in the past 4 years ever since events in Syria began almost 2,000 Palestinians were killed. I send my condolences to them.

I would also like to mention Israel did what both sides in Syria did in 4 years in 1 month. 2,160 Palestinians in Gaza were killed in period of month by Israeli bombardment.

@Syrian Lion

Do not worry. I know armed groups are taking advantage of the refugee camp. And this is causing troubles. The situation is tragic all over Syria though. And the Israeli poster desperately tries blowing situation out of proportion.
Yeah, fighting for peace of bread is just national tradition of Palestinians in Syria.

I know people who live there, they don't like Assad but they are managing. And due to violence from all sides, in the past 4 years ever since events in Syria began almost 2,000 Palestinians were killed. I send my condolences to them.

I would also like to mention Israel did what both sides in Syria did in 4 years in 1 month. 2,160 Palestinians in Gaza were killed in period of month by Israeli bombardment.
Assad killed 200,000 people, about ten times more than Palestinians in past 60 years. By the way, the biggest massacres of Palestinians before Yarmouk were also done by Assad and his gangs (Tal Zaatar 1976, Tripoli 1983, war on camps 1985-88).

Last edited:
@Syrian Lion

Do not worry. I know armed groups are taking advantage of the refugee camp. And this is causing troubles. The situation is tragic all over Syria though. And the Israeli poster desperately tries blowing situation out of proportion. I know people who live there, they don't like Assad but they are managing. And due to violence from all sides, in the past 4 years ever since events in Syria began almost 2,000 Palestinians were killed. I send my condolences to them.

You have an Israeli savage here with crocodile tears, pretending to care about Palestinians and Syrians... What more do I need to say?
Yarmouk camp is taken by terrorists, Palestinians should have not joined those terrorists.. This harmed them, now the terrorists are stealing their aid and supplies...

You have an Israeli savage here with crocodile tears, pretending to care about Palestinians and Syrians... What more do I need to say?
Yarmouk camp is taken by terrorists, Palestinians should have not joined those terrorists.. This harmed them, now the terrorists are stealing their aid and supplies...

La tzawdhah wa sakr al mawdoo3

I already know this, even Wathiq said it.

@6:20

Why he did it is probably to keep the new gov from being an American allie or integrate them in the Iran-Syria axis etc. We all know ba'ath regimes are extreme and will do anything so it's no news to anyone. Many Iraqi baathists were operating from Syria against Maliki gov as well.

But i'm not defending Assad, i'm saying SAA are needed, he might rule them now but that can change.
How can it change? When he dies?

Change what and who dies ?
I agree that the SAA would be helpful in the war against daesh and they can bring stability back to the country but not under Assad. You said that that can change, Assad being in control of SAA, how exactly?

it is not Syrian civil war, it is Syrian war against international terrorism...
Call it what you want, only solution is to hold free and fair elections under the watch of U.N. To diicide all that is quagmire and a Death Valley for all humans.

Call it what you want, only solution is to hold free and fair elections under the watch of U.N. To diicide all that is quagmire and a Death Valley for all humans.
The west refused, they knew Alasad will win... Why doesn't the west support a peaceful solution, they only support war and bloodshed...

I agree that the SAA would be helpful in the war against daesh and they can bring stability back to the country but not under Assad. You said that that can change, Assad being in control of SAA, how exactly?
Who are you to say who leads Syria? Only Syrians decide, and Alasad is the best leader to lead this fight against international terrorism... For now...

The west refused, they knew Alasad will win... Why doesn't the west support a peaceful solution, they only support war and bloodshed...

Who are you to say who leads Syria? Only Syrians decide, and Alasad is the best leader to lead this fight against international terrorism... For now...
Actually no, your problems are already effecting ALL of your neighbor countries. Replace the murderous bastard with someone who is even just a little bit pragmatic in order to bring stability back to your country and kick out all foreign terrorists and take back the more than 5 million refugees from all over the region.

International terrorism didn't just happen out of no where, it saw an opportunity after Assad unnecessarily escalated the situation after the protests by bringing in tanks and soldiers with full military gear on into city centers (a sight that Syrians were not used to at that time) and indiscriminately killing protesters. There's such a thing as clamping down on riots and there's such a thing as massacring thousands of civilians. He escalated it to this point and that's just the truth, that's why it would be best for every one if he left.

Back
Top Bottom