What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations are ready to send ground forces into Iraq and Syria to try to destroy the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, but are waiting for U.S. forces to join them, according to a Republican senator.

When asked if Jordan was onboard with sending ground troops, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) replied, "Yes. Saudi Arabia is onboard, everybody's onboard."

"They just want us to be part of the mix because they have limited capability," he said, before meeting with Jordanian King Abdullah at the Capitol. Graham made his comments earlier this week. He traveled as part of a congressional delegation to Saudi Arabia and Qatar last month.

Abdullah's visit to Capitol Hill coincided with ISIS releasing a video showing it had burned alive a Jordanian pilot it captured in December. Jordan, a partner in the U.S.-led airstrike campaign against ISIS, has since promised to strike back. It has already executed two prisoners in revenge.
Jordan has not confirmed it is ready to send ground forces to fight against ISIS, and its foreign minister gave an opaque answer when asked about the issue Thursday on CNN.

Graham: Jordan 'onboard' with ground forces vs. ISIS, but wants US to lead | TheHill

BBC News - Islamic State crisis: UAE sends F-16 squadron to Jordan
This is bad. The only nation I'd want in Syria with boots on the ground is Turkey, and even then, that's iffy. NFZ and naval blockade are all that are needed for Assad & Daesh's destruction.

This is bad. The only nation I'd want in Syria with boots on the ground is Turkey, and even then, that's iffy. NFZ and naval blockade are all that are needed for Assad & Daesh's destruction.
Jordan wouldn't go there with the intent of occupying, just destroy any threats to itself (daesh) and go home. And why turkey? Are you nostalgic for the days of Ottoman rule and oppression?

look at this traitor asking foreigners to invade "his" country, he claims he is Syrian, but for sure he is not, and his posts prove that...
don't worry, any nation that will try to go into Syria without Syrians approval will have to fight us first...

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

Jordan wouldn't go there with the intent of occupying, just destroy any threats to itself (daesh) and go home. And why turkey? Are you nostalgic for the days of Ottoman rule and oppression?
These MB traitors welcome the new turkish Ottoman Empire and the oppression

I still don't trust Monarchs. Considering Assad is one.
Why Turkey you ask? Well, they've done much more for the Syrian Revolution and for the Syrian people than anyone else. Plus, they have the strongest army in the region, and can very easily wipe out Daeshbags and Assad, while Jordan and the GCC are iffy on power. The only thing holding back Turkey from doing this is NATO doesn't want to get involved, they could possibly provoke war with Iran, and it's expensive. Very expensive. And no, Turkey aren't the Ottomans anymore (which, historically, weren't that bad anyways.)

look at this traitor asking foreigners to invade "his" country, he claims he is Syrian, but for sure he is not, and his posts prove that...
don't worry, any nation that will try to go into Syria without Syrians approval will have to fight us first...

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria
Keep calling me not a Syrian.
Despite you have sexual fantasies about a dictator who kills Syrians, I'm going to take your word and believe you're actually Syrian. You, on the other hand, can not possibly fathom the chance that the majority of Syrians (including me) hate Assad. Shows the difference between us.

you should stop reposting conspiracy theory garbage authored by Nafeez Ahmed

2010 Christopher Hitchens: "Mr. Nafeez Ahmed on inspection proved to be a risible individual wedded to half-bakedconspiracy-mongering his and 'Institute' a one-room sideshow in the English seaside town of Brighton."

Missing links. Nafeez Ahmed tries to cover up his 9/11 trutherism | Carbon Counter

The starvation and the mass killing of innocents using barrel bombs, scuds, sarin, torture are done by the same tyrannical regime that you are hell bent on defending. Assadists fascists use Israel to divert attention from their cruel domination of Syrians

Last edited:
Also, you cited that "source" 5 times now, is an opinion article. You can go on Al Jazeera and right a pro-Assad one right now.

Keep calling me not a Syrian.
Despite you have sexual fantasies about a dictator who kills Syrians, I'm going to take your word and believe you're actually Syrian. You, on the other hand, can not possibly fathom the chance that the majority of Syrians (including me) hate Assad. Shows the difference between us.
haha, if the majority of Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone time ago... just because you hate him, it doesn't mean the rest do... you hate him because he doesn't tolerate MB terrorism in Syria or in the world...

and you're not Syrian... you're a traitor who calls for foreign invasion...

Operation by Tiger forces (led by Suhail al Hassan) and Hezbollah has been started in multiple fronts of Daraa province.

Big rebel casualties reported in Kafr Shams, apparently the goal is to capture Deir al Adas, Kafr Shams and perhaps finally, Tal harre, highest point in Deraa province.

10968580_886631404734987_7512563987754097933_n.jpg

you should stop reposting conspiracy theory garbage authored by Nafeez Ahmed

2010 Christopher Hitchens: "Mr. Nafeez Ahmed on inspection proved to be a risible individual wedded to half-bakedconspiracy-mongering his and 'Institute' a one-room sideshow in the English seaside town of Brighton."

Missing links. Nafeez Ahmed tries to cover up his 9/11 trutherism | Carbon Counter

The starvation and the mass killing of innocents using barrel bombs, scuds, sarin, torture are done by the same tyrannical regime that you are hell bent on defending. Assadists fascists use Israel and pro-Palestinian rhetoric to divert attention from their cruel domination of Syrians
enough with you BS... inside that thread has many videos and articles... who cares about who reports it if is cited by your own terrorists media...

and you better quit spreading lies and propaganda...

Genocidal regime forces fired more than 120 rockets on Kafr Shams. Residents of the small village in Daraa are fleeing from hizballs terror.
The FSA’s 1st Army has announced it will launch heavy artillery attacks on Regime positions in Sanamayn (directly north of Sheik Maskin) AND nearby villages in response to heavy barrel bombing and shelling of rebel towns by the regime.

Last edited:
You mean within syria and Iraq or terrorist attacks in Jordan?
They're probably going back to Iraq to because they're alarmed of the upcoming Coalition/GCC "ground troops" who are planning to retake Mosul or it's either they're unable to stop the Coalition's immense aerial bombing recently so they're gonna try different strategic to slow them and they most likely know how to handle Jordan after those infos Muadh were forced to give.

Turkey is a neighbour with IS, if they get involved then IS will have an opportunity to get in for revenge, Turkey doesn't want that I think that's my guess why they don't want to get involved. I noticed IS refrained from talking about Turkey because they haven't strike them yet while they curse and threats 24/7 to the GCC countries because they publicity attacked them.

Last edited:
Firstly, can we just leave Ottoman empire out? Its history since 100 years now.

Secondly, dont worry Turks dont want war, we are trying to uphold the economic growth of the last years, a war is the last thing we need now, Syria is a Arab internal issue and can only be solved by themselves, any foreign involvement is going to destabilize it more as we have seen in the past.

I think IS reached its maximum and will slowly decline. A lot depends on Coalition activity, their precise strikes are very effective in open desert. I am pretty sure that without Coalition IS would take both Kobane and Deir Ez Zor completely by now.

The tricky thing is that these terrorists and insurgent groups have the ability to regenerate themselves. On one side western countries finance and support IS in Syria against the Assad government (although US has begun airstrikes on IS in Syria just recently) but oppose IS in Iraq, this is a big impediment in defeating IS.

Back
Top Bottom