What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Wrong terrorist.I'm just asking the mods to apply the forum rules,not dictating to anyone.Terrorist like you belong to the the garbage bin,it's where bacteria needs to be,away from sane people.

Offtopic. Enough.

Offtopic. Enough.

You and your terrorist tweets should be banned.Tweets are not news,you're scum and a terror symphathiser.You should be banned for the sake of a clean forum, as you're clearly mentally deranged.

You and your terrorist tweets should be banned.Tweets are not news,you're scum and a terror symphathiser.You should be banned for the sake of a clean forum, as you're clearly mentally deranged.

If Americans can post in this forum, why shouldnt I?

When they said: Kobane will be Stalingrad, I laughed. Now I see. Like Stalingrad. Almost like Hiroshima.
CC carried 450 airstrikes in Kobani, including the B-1B. So they destroyed more than 500 buildings there. Total number of buildings in Kobani is about 2000. Several hundred buildings were destroyed by fighting and suicide bombings almost all buildings were damaged.

If Americans can post in this forum, why shouldnt I?

supporting terrorist ISIL you have no shame. you have called me names and have shown to be racist and ignorant. you are a troll and a hater :bounce::bounce:

i hate ISIL and terrorists, but I don't hate all Muslims or Middle Easterners. you clearly hate all Americans and Kurds :sniper:

CC carried 450 airstrikes in Kobani, including the B-1B. So they destroyed more than 500 buildings there. Total number of buildings in Kobani is about 2000. Several hundred buildings were destroyed by fighting and suicide bombings almost all buildings were damaged.

Reinforced concrete endured physical impact of aerial bombardment.

Wrong, I love Ataturk with my heart. He kicked your kind severely.

Stop dividing people by religion Dumbo...just because some nominally Christians attacked/waged war on nominally Muslims "x" years ago doesn't make us different camps "y" years later halfwit!

What do I or my people have to do with your war 90 years ago ?

Stop dividing people by religion Dumbo...just because some nominally Christians attacked/waged war on nominally Muslims "x" years ago doesn't make us different camps "y" years later halfwit!

What do I or my people have to do with your war 90 years ago ?

Offtopic.

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

After being prohibited to post gruesome pictures member @Alienoz_TR insists on terrorists tweets for his news,nevermind that he's clearly a terrorist apologiser.For how long will his douchebagery be tolerated ?

Don't get me started at his insults at other religions,others have been banned for much less.

He post news and tweets of both sides of conflict as it is. How should we know what is happening if he doesn't do it ?

Back
Top Bottom