What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Jabhat al Nusra attacked Harakat Hazm HQ and took Hazm militias captive. Another pro-US militia goes down.

Graves of PKK terrorists

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yesterday: A female Kurdish terrorist was killed by Turkish Security Personel while she tried crossing to Syria illegally. (Turkish News Agencies)

Last edited:
image.jpg

Kurdish claims were proved wrong. IS still controls the countryside of Ayn al-Arab/Kobane.

Kobani'ye IŞİD saldırısı

4 Kurds were wounded during IS artillery attack in Ayn al Arab. (Turkish sources later claimed 2 of them lost their lives)

Last edited:
The town, which is known in Arabic as Ain al-Arab, is now characterised by demolished buildings and heavily armed fighters roaming otherwise deserted, rubble-strewn streets
2531C4FE00000578-2933258-image-a-43_1422633433960.jpg

When they said: Kobane will be Stalingrad, I laughed. Now I see. Like Stalingrad. Almost like Hiroshima.

Reuters / Thursday, January 29, 2015
Rebel fighters fire Grad rockets toward forces of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad stationed in al-Suqaylabiyah district, from the orchards north of Kfar Zeita village in the northern countryside of Hama, Syria January 29, 2015. REUTERS/Mohamad Bayoush
r

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

After being prohibited to post gruesome pictures member @Alienoz_TR insists on terrorists tweets for his news,nevermind that he's clearly a terrorist apologiser.For how long will his douchebagery be tolerated ?

Don't get me started at his insults at other religions,others have been banned for much less.

I support Turkish interests. You can fvck off.

You're terrorist garbage,plain and simple.You're a simpleton who'se been spoon fed religion up his simpleton mind and nothing else,all your life.But the rest the of us should be spared your stupidity and,like with all garbage,you should be thrown out.

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

After being prohibited to post gruesome pictures member @Alienoz_TR insists on terrorists tweets for his news,nevermind that he's clearly a terrorist apologiser.For how long will his douchebagery be tolerated ?

Don't get me started at his insults at other religions,others have been banned for much less.

he's only a terrorist supporter when they are attacking the Kurds, because they are terrorists themselves against Turkey, lol.

Turkey are just as worse as the Zionists of Israel.

you can draw parallels of one another.

he's only a terrorist supporter when they are attacking the Kurds, because they are terrorists themselves against Turkey, lol.

Turkey are just as worse as the Zionists of Israel.

you can draw parallels of one another.

You are supporting PKK with aerial cover. Dont start with me.

You need to get out of the forum. Take some fresh air.

You come here to dictate Pakistanis on how they should rule the forum.

Wrong terrorist.I'm just asking the mods to apply the forum rules,not dictating to anyone.Terrorist like you belong to the the garbage bin,it's where bacteria needs to be,away from sane people.

Back
Top Bottom