What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

He post news and tweets of both sides of conflict as it is. How should we know what is happening if he doesn't do it ?

Check again...he mostly post tweets of ISIS,Al Nusra real/imaginary gains.

whats wrong flamer .alienoz is respectful member of this forum .i didnt expect from you

Check again...he mostly post tweets of ISIS,Al Nusra real/imaginary gains.

The other party of conflict, SAA and their allies, @Syrion Lion cover their news and propaganda diligently. So to counteract him Alien post news and propaganda of rebels and that make users job easy to separate fact from fiction. Remember Truth always lie in between in two versions of story.

Last edited:
whats wrong flamer .alienoz is respectful member of this forum .i didnt expect from you

No he is not.Maybe you've missed the thread when he was calling Christians loonatics and idiots,and me ofcourse,because the mods deleted it withouth deservingly banning him ,but even so...look at his speech,covertly praising ISIS and calling all of us non Muslims as "the enemy"....altough on stealth mode.

This sick individual has a deranged "us vs them" mentality.

The other party of conflict, SAA and their allies, @Syrion Lion cover their news and propaganda diligently. So as a counteract Alien post news and propaganda of rebels and that make users job easy to separate fact from fiction. Remember Truth always lie in between in two versions of story.

With tweets ?? Reliable news right there.....

The other party of conflict, SAA and their allies, @Syrion Lion cover their news and propaganda diligently. So as a counteract Alien post news and propaganda of rebels and that make users job easy to separate fact from fiction. Remember Truth always lie in between in two versions of story.
I never used twitter, facebook, youtube as source, most of my reporting comes from Anti-Syria media, so people like you can't dare and open their mouth and say Syrian propaganda...

No he is not.Maybe you've missed the thread when he was calling Christians loonatics and idiots,and me ofcourse,because the mods deleted it withouth deservingly banning him ,but even so...look at his speech,covertly praising ISIS and calling all of us non Muslims as "the enemy"....altough on stealth mode.

What i dont understand is that many Muslims who hate/dislike Christians never lived with them......

He needs to shut up.
Its still forbidden and you shouldnt show it/post it

What i dont understand is that many Muslims who hate/dislike Christians never lived with them......

It's not the first the time he used that "you people-enemy"(as in Christians) with me.Ironically,my country has had its last war with Turkey in 1877 and since than has enjoyed only cordial relations despite being in the Balkans when it could have joined several anti Ottoman/Turkey campaigns when the latter was at its weakest.But,it didn't.

I never used twitter, facebook, youtube as source, most of my reporting comes from Anti-Syria media, so people like you can't dare and open their mouth and say Syrian propaganda...

How convenient. at least when you lie, make it convincing or lie to someone who isn't following your posts from last 3 years.

For example, If you post your news from anti syria media, where is the news about the Assad tortures, the hospital where torture occurred, those soldiers whose FB profile was posted ? I didn't see you posting that news ?

Or what about daily barrel bombings? I didn't see you posting that news either!

And if you have used common sense or put a thought before saying you never use social media platforms, do you know when it comes to rebel side of versions all the major outlets of western and eastern countries use the same that you mentioned? Or does rebels have electronic media or print media? So we stop taking news from social media and refer to rebel e and p media

It's not the first the time he used that "you people-enemy"(as in Christians) with me.Ironically,my country has had its last war with Turkey in 18777 and since than has enjouyed only cordial relations despite being in the Balkans when it could have joined several anti Ottoman/Turkey campaigns when the latter was at its weakest.But,it didnt.
I lived with many different ethnicies and religions in my life and there never is a "we" and "them" mentally.

Does rebel have tv stations, electronic or print media which can be taken as reliable source of news then ?

Doesn't mainstream media usually depends on these tweets to gather news ?

Does rebel have tv stations, electronic or print media which can be taken as reliable source of news then ?

Doesn't mainstream media usually depends on these tweets to gather news ?
While what you say is true i wouldnt really fully trust it without a proper source.

Back
Top Bottom