What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

While what you say is true i wouldnt really fully trust it without a proper source.

Like I said, such news are taken at face value, not as gospel truth, not as complete truth and compared with Syrian Government versions

Like I said, such news are taken at face value, not as gospel truth, not as complete truth and compared with Syrian Government versions
Of course i also dont trust "official" Syrian news

How convenient. at least when you lie, make it convincing or lie to someone who isn't following your posts from last 3 years.

For example, If you post your news from anti syria media, where is the news about the Assad tortures, the hospital where torture occurred, those soldiers whose FB profile was posted ? I didn't see you posting that news ?

Or what about daily barrel bombings? I didn't see you posting that news either!

And if you have used common sense or put a thought before saying you never use social media platforms, do you know when it comes to rebel side of versions all the major outlets of western and eastern countries use the same that you mentioned? Or does rebels have electronic media or print media? So we stop taking news from social media and refer to rebel e and p media
like I said, I use your own sources that you claim are credible and reliable... YouTube is not my main source, it is only shown for what your media reports, I use it to show you your own media...
you have been following me for three years as you said, then good, you should know what my most threads contain, your own reliable western media... this way you can't complain..

and those torture reports are nothing but lies.... you must be naive to believe someone would film, or photo such things..

and about the barrel bombings, they are used against terrorists F$A, Syria has every right to fight terrorism wherever it is found in Syria... heck other nations invaded countries based on fighting terrorism...

those terrorists have western media and etc supporting them 24/7... this is not just a regular war, it is also media war...

You can smell his delight at ISIS (so called)victories....and God is my witness that i'm not a Kurdish fan.This member is a loonatic and he should have been banned long time ago.

If you feel his posts are immoral, report them or mention a MOD. Agree to disagree and move on. Don't indulge or say similar things to others that you despise others saying to unto

So you support ISIS?

It is not about ISIS. You are too far away from the region to understand the region. That Romanian doesnt know a thing about middleast, too.

It is about Sunni vs. Shia
It is about Arab+Turkmen vs. Kurds

like I said, I use your own sources that you claim are credible and reliable... YouTube is not my main source, it is only shown for what your media reports, I use it to show you your own media...
you have been following me for three years as you said, then good, you should know what my most threads contain, your own reliable western media... this way you can't complain..

and those torture reports are nothing but lies.... you must be naive to believe someone would film, or photo such things..

and about the barrel bombings, they are used against terrorists F$A, Syria has every right to fight terrorism wherever it is found in Syria... heck other nations invaded countries based on fighting terrorism...

those terrorists have western media and etc supporting them 24/7... this is not just a regular war, it is also media war...

To reply you One always need to be mentally and physically energetic.It's 2 AM here. Replying to your constant rhetorics and circular arguments is honestly pain in arse. I will reply you in morning. Good day

If you feel his posts are immoral, report them or mention a MOD. Agree to disagree and move on. Don't indulge or say similar things to others that you despise others saying to unto

I've reported him countless times but in vain, altough i've seen others banned for much less.

....said the guy with the secound account after his first got banned because he usually goes bananas.

Oh well,at least we're objective....

This is my same account, I requested name change that's all. Anyways, let's get back on topic.

We are on topic...fighting terror,including that insane member.Pls,issue a condemnation.

What'd he do? He's reporting news....

Terror is USA/Israel criminal empire, whom have terrorize, mass murdered, starved and oppressed the people of ME for past 70 years in their sick agenda against ME. When that terrorist empire is gone then we will have peace. You don't know how many people have suffered due to the wealthy, drunkard, elite from those two nations.

Back
Top Bottom