What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Lol, first time, i ever heard of that..... :D

Though....it's Turkish land since 1071. :D
actually rumis were what you were called by Kurds b4 the assimilation policies started under ataturk and teh turkification. Kurdish elders still call turks for rumis. fact is you guys aren't turks after all, you're mix of anatolian people, Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Slavs, Bulgarian, Arabs etc etc

actually rumis were what you were called by Kurds b4 the assimilation policies started under ataturk and teh turkification. Kurdish elders still call turks for rumis. fact is you guys aren't turks after all, you're mix of anatolian people, Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Slavs, Bulgarian, Arabs etc etc

Wrong. You read too much proKurd proArmenian pro Greek internet forums.

:lol:

We brought yo you into our land....and saved you from Persians....now you claim our land..it's laughable.
And WTF is a "rumis" ?

haha what? Kurds ancestors have always lived on those lands. Kurds in Tawriz and Ardabil was fighting off the invading oghuz tribes trying to enter the region, whom attacked just after the massive mongol invasion.

Median_Empire.jpg

Medes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hurrians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mount Judi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corduene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mitanni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong. You read too much proKurd proArmenian pro Greek internet forums.

lol, take a genetic test and see for yourself if you're actaully so close to turkmenistan lol man, who the **** r u trying to fool. you guys r much more closer to western asians, something normal really but too much for your brainwashed brains to accept.

Really your writing looks like the propaganda that the old Ba'ath party used to employ way back when. It is so funny reading your posts. I always get a chuckle.

Your propaganda method is based on exploiting fallacies and presenting them as facts and then continue to reaffirming said fallacies until the ignorant believe them. The same propaganda used by the Nazis in WW2 way back when.

Seriously you can scream "it is a fact" from here until tomorrow, that will not make them facts my friend. Facts are taken not presented. Think on that.
Your propaganda is a joke, taking facts and turning then into lies because they fit your agenda...

Again like I said before, your own masters admit that's f$a are terrorists, not your enemies who claim that... Your allies or your master...

haha what? Kurds ancestors have always lived on those lands. Kurds in Tawriz and Ardabil was fighting off the invading oghuz tribes trying to enter the region, whom attacked just after the massive mongol invasion.

Median_Empire.jpg

lol, take a genetic test and see for yourself if you're actaully so close to turkmenistan lol man, who the **** r u trying to fool. you guys r much more closer to western asians, something normal really but too much for your brainwashed brains to accept.

I think a genetic test wil show us what you are, maybe not from human being.

52025eeec856113fa9000014_736.jpg

Median_Empire.jpg

1) I descend from a Turkmen tribe who settled centuries ago.

2) Around 7-8 century BC, Persians have invaded Sumeria, Assyria and Babylonia who had nothing to do with Iranics. You are not original inhabitants of the region to claim lands from us. Who are you trying to fool?

1) I descend from a Turkmen tribe who settled centuries ago.

2) Around 7-8 century BC, Persians have invaded Sumeria, Assyria and Babylonia who had nothing to do with Iranics. You are not original inhabitants of the region to claim lands from us. Who are you trying to fool?
The correction is we didn't invaded them . After fall of median dynasty by the hand of grand son of the last median king and stablishment of achamenide dynasty it was Babylon and Lydia who united and attacked us and after we defeat them we simply annexed those countries .

About superman well their empire have been destroyed by Assyria years before any Persian dynasty and about Assyria it was not Persian who defeated them it was that the neighboring countries just fed up with their warring nature and united and destroyed their empire (a coalition of Babylonian and Median)

Last edited:
The correction is we didn't invaded them . After fall of median dynasty by the hand of grand son of the last median king and stablishment of achamenide dynasty it was Babylon and Lydia who united and attacked us and after we defeat them we simply annexed those countries .

(1000 Years later) Their cousins, Semitic Arabs annexed Sassanids in 7th century. Closed the account.

Allah knows where the Persians come from? From India, maybe.

(1000 Years later) Their cousins, Semitic Arabs annexed Sassanids in 7th century. Closed the account.

Allah knows where the Persians come from? From India, maybe.
Wrong the majority believe from north of Caspian sea.

And honestly I don't believe the people of Lydia were semite . And well several years later the Persian Al-buyed dynasty conqured the abbasid dynasty and made the case really closed .

And honestly I don't believe the people of Lydia were semite . And well several years later the Persian Al-buyed dynasty conqured the abbasid dynasty and made the case really closed .

Appearently, ages-old accounts are still waiting to be settled.

Actaully it was abu muslim al khorasani who made it case closed

Al buyed didn't conquer the Abbasids since the Abbasids majority of them were persians and obsessed with the Sassanid way of ruling even their black custome was Sassanid and the vizier also sassanid

Before the al buyed it was the barmaki family and the Abbasid revolt came from khorasan with persian soldiers majority

Were your elders shouting "Rumi" from the mountains..... ? o_O If we are rumis accept that you are mountain Turks.....

I love how you guys invent history, everyday. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom